FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can't read FB or Twitter, but I did read in the paper about the kid jumping thru the lady's window. I guess the other friend with him didn't have a jail cell in mind and stayed outside when the window was broken! Drugs or no, at least he had a little sense! Bet he still ended up with a cell with his name on it for possession!

Did the flakka kid jumping through windows know AH? This story keeps on getting crazier and crazier! If two people weren't dead and a third wounded it would be a sick comedy, however it's not. I wish it was fiction.

Did the flakka kid jumping through windows know AH? This story keeps on getting crazier and crazier! If two people weren't dead and a third wounded it would be a sick comedy, however it's not. I wish it was fiction.

No known connection between the perps. The sheriff won't rule out they might have taken the same drug. He won't rule it out until the tests are completed. MOO

No known connection between the perps. The sheriff won't rule out they might have taken the same drug. He won't rule it out until the tests are completed. MOO

ok, thanks. I was trying to find more info.

ok, thanks. I was trying to find more info.

I got that from the press conference I linked a few posts back.

ETA: I tried to find it somewhere other than Facebook but didn't have any luck. These cases are the only reason I have a page.

Yeah, I typed in Gallo's name, and came up with athletic stuff. He does have a pic taken with Stone Cold Steve Austin.

the general notion media has given us is it is a drug of the poor. I just for the first time saw the Stuart attacker. Same demo, maybe this is far more widesread than people think?

I guess becasue they survived we have a much better understanding of how truly super they are. Smashed with a bat 12 times is pretty "something". For some reason I think the lady is petite tho. At one point I heard her saying get off of him, but it sounded like an elementary school teacher talking to kid, so I dont know how strong the hits were - still pretty scary.

Go for the groin, money back guarantee!

Is the furniture out front related anyone know??

I am thinking my super pot may just be an eyesore- it IS bugging me!! Just looks silly!!!

We need a bug update - the longer this goes your bug sounds "super strong" get out!!

The woman's 911 call really made me visualize how bizarre an event it was for her. She did a great job trying to express it to the 911 operator. I kept thinking if her son wasn't there, she probably would've died. I know she wouldn't be able to stay on the line to answer questions and hold that maniac off. OMG, she and her son were so brave.

Comparing the face-biting double murders and the crazed cannonball crasher
Monday, August 29th 2016
http://cbs12.com/news/local/compari...ble-murders-and-the-crazed-cannonball-crasher

But Martin County deputies found a few pills on Gallo that will be sent for testing. It appears to be a slight variant of the mind-binding hallucinogen, making Gallo potentially the second suspect in recent weeks to do the unthinkable and feel no pain in the process.

"The users are extremely unpredictable. Five people take it and one person goes crazy and goes on a rampage. It’s so dangerous it's playing Russian roulette with five chambers full," said Sheriff William Snyder, with the Martin Co. Sheriff’s Office, "during the rampage Gallo admitted taking flakka to the homeowner. He said ‘I’m on Flakka. Flakka.’"

He's just another normal looking 19 yr. old young guy.
https://www.facebook.com/CBS12News/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

Well, I can't read FB or Twitter, but I did read in the paper about the kid jumping thru the lady's window. I guess the other friend with him didn't have a jail cell in mind and stayed outside when the window was broken! Drugs or no, at least he had a little sense! Bet he still ended up with a cell with his name on it for possession!

O/T

I am so thrilled to meet someone who does not have anything to do with FB Twitter - hello nice to meet you! I totally beleive both of those entities have lots to do with all that is going on these days.

That generation does not have a clue what a "friend" is. They are not developing any social skills. They are not learning anything about conflict resolution. They dont know how to self disclose.

I shudder when a someone at like 21 years of age marries and finds out the interrelations require more than 140 characters, taking pictures of lunch does not sustain a relationship, another person probably would not want to spend 18 years with another person that aims their cell phone at themselves constantly.

In clusters at a restaurant none of them are talking , each of them is in their cell phone. There will be formal group therapy in like 5 years for cell phone addiction, IMO it will be a diagnosable illiness,with a cluster of symptoms!!

I saw a lady JOGGING and texting the other day. I know none of you can tell but I cant type on a keyboard - it stunned me that she was able to type running. I have seen a guy on a motorcycle (moving) on his cell. I have seen people in the pool on their cell phones. Heard people in toilet stalls chatting.

It numbs me -

woman who was arrested in connection to the death of her daughter beat her and forced a crucifix down her throat.

The woman's 911 call really made me visualize how bizarre an event it was for her. She did a great job trying to express it to the 911 operator. I kept thinking if her son wasn't there, she probably would've died. I know she wouldn't be able to stay on the line to answer questions and hold that maniac off. OMG, she and her son were so brave.

Comparing the face-biting double murders and the crazed cannonball crasher
Monday, August 29th 2016
http://cbs12.com/news/local/compari...ble-murders-and-the-crazed-cannonball-crasher

He's just another normal looking 19 yr. old young guy.
https://www.facebook.com/CBS12News/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

That is what I thought- nice looking , groomed etc not the stuff I have seen on YT!

the general notion media has given us is it is a drug of the poor. I just for the first time saw the Stuart attacker. Same demo, maybe this is far more widesread than people think?

I guess becasue they survived we have a much better understanding of how truly super they are. Smashed with a bat 12 times is pretty "something". For some reason I think the lady is petite tho. At one point I heard her saying get off of him, but it sounded like an elementary school teacher talking to kid, so I dont know how strong the hits were - still pretty scary.

Go for the groin, money back guarantee!

Is the furniture out front related anyone know??

I am thinking my super pot may just be an eyesore- it IS bugging me!! Just looks silly!!!

We need a bug update - the longer this goes your bug sounds "super strong" get out!!

At one point the son was holding the perp down on the couch, so yes, I think that is furniture that has been thrown out because it is blood soaked.

Most interested in the first time AH left the restaurant and went to his mother's to drink oil. I keep wondering if he took something else at that time and then went back to the restaurant.

Hi you!

I wish we could get clarity on if he walked BACk or she drove him. I have seen both. Her driving him makes no sense, and him walking makes me wonder if he took something at that time.

Have not found out how long it typically takes for the buzz to start, how long to peak buzz etc

But we have learned so much is wrong - shorts- blood on the sidewalk.

What were dad and son fighting about ?

At some level I cant imagine what is going on for him. I do not think he will remember. To come back to life, and see yourself on the news munching on peoples face that you just murdered has got to be.....................

There is a narcisstic part to him.. I would not be surprised if he ultimaltly does not kill himself

dont really imagine him doing life either in a hospital OR jail moo

Humm wonder if the second guy had been following the first case?????

He was partying down the street another mislocated house??

Sheriff is really growing on me - he is authentic - his description of the beginning of the second attack sounds like the first 10 minutes of a cheezy thriller movie tfrom the 70's gives you chills....and if it was not true, the audience would chuckle when the guys rolls up and dives through a plate window

what makes me think he may have been following Austin case was him saying I am on Flakka just odd

there is a "copycat" feel to it- so if he had been following, regularily does the stuff, out of his mind decides he is gonna be famous like AUstin and proceeds speculating -- in same county - which would translate to more local conversation in the area - on everyones lips etc

Dont think they know each other or will it be identical drug but infamy?? Can you imagine how scary it would be to realize that a dive throu a window and a baseball bat is doing nothing -talk about feeling powerless??

I was wrong -- he has staples in his head -- you go girl !

The presser from a few posts back (TY!) is amaziing I learned a lot from him, its is scary stuff

He mentioned a case down south - that is not the Miami guy is it. or another one??

I just realized in the Duffy tape he does not look that in shape?? Losing weight? Learned yesterday anoroxia is a side effect hummm

Lol. We Websleuthers are all afraid of bugs! (And I spent 5 years billing for an exterminator)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That is just funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BSF=bug spraying finesse.

Hysterical ! TY could use a chuckle

I did not know the good guy needed surgury

That person survived and underwent surgery to close his stab wound yesterday.

I rarely believe in copycat crimes. This 2nd guy, Gallo, just took some flakka and didn't expect to be the one who turns into a maniac.

As stated in the article, "The users are extremely unpredictable. Five people take it and one person goes crazy and goes on a rampage." I think the unpredictable part is not something this young man expected to happen to him. Why was he yelling, "I'm going to die!"? He must've been scared when the effects took control. Wanted to let them know he took flakka. Gallo probably didn't see it happening at all like it was in reality.

There was that video yesterday about flakka or bath salts where the guy told this detailed, intricate story about being outside walmart and some old lady with a cane was arguing with him, but in reality he said he was just rolling around on his kitchen floor.

Yesterday they reported it was a mixture that he took and part of it was "acid" which I took to mean LSD. Does anybody know if it was a mixture?

Humm wonder if the second guy had been following the first case?????

He was partying down the street another mislocated house??

Sheriff is really growing on me - he is authentic - his description of the beginning of the second attack sounds like the first 10 minutes of a cheezy thriller movie tfrom the 70's gives you chills....and if it was not true, the audience would chuckle when the guys rolls up and dives through a plate window

what makes me think he may have been following Austin case was him saying I am on Flakka just odd

there is a "copycat" feel to it- so if he had been following, regularily does the stuff, out of his mind decides he is gonna be famous like AUstin and proceeds speculating -- in same county - which would translate to more local conversation in the area - on everyones lips etc

Dont think they know each other or will it be identical drug but infamy?? Can you imagine how scary it would be to realize that a dive throu a window and a baseball bat is doing nothing -talk about feeling powerless??

I was wrong -- he has staples in his head -- you go girl !

The presser from a few posts back (TY!) is amaziing I learned a lot from him, its is scary stuff

He mentioned a case down south - that is not the Miami guy is it. or another one??

I just realized in the Duffy tape he does not look that in shape?? Losing weight? Learned yesterday anoroxia is a side effect hummm

I believe "down south" is a reference to the double murder by Harrouff. Tequesta is south of Stuart.

I am thinking of ways to protect yourself against a crazed attacker like this when you do not have a gun. I am wondering if pepper spray would work? Anyone have any ideas?

Does Florida LE have bodycams? If so do you think they will release them for the public to view before trial? Does Sunshine Laws cover bodycams? .

Does Florida LE have bodycams? If so do you think they will release them for the public to view before trial? Does Sunshine Laws cover bodycams? .
Oh, I so hope they did not have body cams!

I'm not convinced yet that AH took a Flakka like drug. I still think Steroids/undiagnosed psychosis. But hearing about these other cases, I hope they find the dealer soon and get these hellish drugs off the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member