FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my thoughts on what we've learned so far -

AH has most likely had some element of mental illness since puberty. It may have depression, bi-polar, generalized anxiety, social-anxiety, OCD, At the age of 18, if one is predisposed to become schizophrenic, that is the age when the majority of those who will become schizophrenic begin to experience its debilitating symptoms. And yes, the symptoms scream that something is terribly wrong. IMO, AH was also (screaming) for help. IMO. No normal 18-year old posts on the indelible internet the types of things he did - for the whole world to see. Just his videos alone would alienate and ostracize him from the traditional, college-going/career-minded 18 year old. For someone who cared so much about his physical appearance, sharing his bizarre thinking and behavior on public channels -- even going so far as admitting online - I have another side - a crazy side (I don't remember the exact words) but anyone who saw it and knew him would have told others about it - and he would no longer, not ever again, be accepted in whatever circles he did, at one time, participate. Again, screaming for help.

Schizophrenia itself does not drive one to murder. However, schizophrenia combined with other mental illnesses, drug abuse, prolonged stress, feeling incapable, inadequate, inferior, and unworthy perpetuate self-hate which translates into increased rage,. And unless that pent-up rage and anger is dealt with professionally, any trigger event (particularly if it comes from the person this person blames for his stress and emotional trauma) can throw the seriously mentally ill into full-blown psychosis.Whatever happened in that restaurant was the final trigger. And once one's brain and nervous system go into complete psychosis, there is complete absence of reality: hallucinations, hearing voices that command specific action, irrational paranoia that someone or someone is doing something (which they are not) and uncontrollable voices that repeat and repeat what one, by now could 100% believe he/she is anything from superman to God; have super-human powers like being able to fly, jump from buildings, and worse.

People in psychosis, as was A. Yates who drowned her five children don't try to hide their actions. People like D. Eisenhauer who murdered an 11-year old and tried to get away with by hiding her body. DE knew right from wrong. J. Arias tried to hide her actions. She also knew right from wrong. Obviously, AH didn't try to hide what he did, he did it right inside an open garage door.

As far as his hospital stay, I am certain he is restrained 100% of the time. He committed two murders.

We don't know much about his biological mother or step-mom. And we know some things about his Dad. But WT rules don't allow us to pass judgement on this forum. So, I will speak for myself. I have a 20 year old son in college. My side of the family has a history of mental illness. His personality did begin to exhibit signs of distress around 11th grade. Losing our home to Hurricane Sandy during that same year didn't help. I observed him like a hawk and still do, every single day, every word, body language, and general behavior. Took him to counseling, and then to a psychiatrist. Today, he takes meds for depression & anxiety (Lexapro) and is stabilized. However, during 'down times' (winter breaks, summer breaks) when he is not busy, the symptoms and behavior begin to surface again. I pray that nothing more severe will surface during his adolescent years.But right now, I am not 100% certain they will not.

As far as the items LE mentioned they had found, IMO, most of those items belonged to the victims and were inside their garage. Maybe, AH picked up the knife at his Mother's house after or before he drank the oil. j IMO when he drank the oil at his mother's house, he was already in psychosis. Who knows what he was thinking but I don't think it was calculated or rational (as in coating my stomach before I do x). Whatever his behavior at her home - she seemingly had no interest in dealing with it.

The blue liquid could have been anything from windshield wiper fluid to blue caracu (spelling?), a blue liquor used in certain cocktails. IMO the whiskey was in the garage. Perhaps they had a bar set up in their garage for visitors who stopped by since they supposedly spent alot of time sitting in their garage with the garage door open. I think he drank anything and everything he could get his hands on after the murders and before the act of cannibal..... It's not like he murdered and ran. He murdered, drank stuff in the garage, and then went back and continued the horrific acts - door wide open, neighbors next door, neighbor even discovered what was happening...and still he didn't run.

As for college, I think CARIIS is correct; in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we learn he did not even attend school during the Spring 2016 semester.

As someone posted earlier up thread, should he live, he will either spend the rest of his life in a psychiatric institution for the criminally insane or in solitary confinement, as a high-risk prisoner.

ALL completely my own opinion.

Fascinating post TY! Hey dont know why , but I think his messing up his college education is what all the fighting was about in the weeks before that night.

It was almost time to go back to school and I wonder if he did not tell his father that they wont let him back in or something, and then it "had" to come out and the sh$t hit the fan

Speculating dad said no more money, so much stress , started acting out - the party in the yard , killing birds etc.

I so agree with you regarding his "friends" - we have heard from noone other than high school people- I would be scared (well I would not be able to contact authroties to get him evaluated- but that is just me) of him totally. He scared me when I first started watching his YT and had to stop when going through some of his music - it was like enough- why do this to yourself!

jmo

I dont care what age anyone is -- it would be pretty hard to come to the conclusion that they "attacked" him!

He flew there front window- I am sorry but that is just stupid, how do they overlook that!!

He flew their window to get attacked??

I am certainly not doubting any reports - was stunned today tho when I did not see any abrasions or cuts on him --- bizaire

I'm seeing the comments from Nico's friends on the Martin County Sheriff's Office facebook page. At least he seems to have close friends. It doesn't seem he's making any claims like that. From what I read, he confessed and is actually remorseful.

I do know that a common pocket knife is legal (concealed carry) in Florida if the blade is less than 4 inches.

I carry a folding knife in my purse with about a 3 1/2" blade, but have to take it out if I enter a county building, courthouse, etc., I carry it more to open packaging, because it'd be hard to open it in a hurry as a emergency weapon. I just looked up the laws in California and I guess it's legal, but a switchblade is not.

Penal code Part 6/Title 3/Division 5 - Defines what is a legal pocket knife and what is illegal, by types, e.g. a switchblade and gravity or ballisong knife(PC 17235). Pocket knives, most likely those would be the folding knives are legal, while switchblades, gravity and ballisong knives are illegal.
PC 16470 - Deals with the street carry laws. Basically, you can not carry a dirk or a dagger, definitions below, and more importantly, can't carry folding knife in open/locked position - ...only if the blade of the knife is exposed and locked into position. Therefore folders, carried closed and concealed are legal. No length limitation.
PC 21510 - deals strictly with switchblades, making it a misdemeanor to carry upon a person, or possess in a car, or in a public place, sell, loan, transfer, give, expose for sale, a switchblade knife.
There are other penal codes dealing with knife carry in specific places. Those are: penal code 626.10 which deals with the knife school carry rules. There is also penal code 171.b which deals with the knives in public buildings.

Simply put, the law defines what is illegal, so if your knife and carry isn't what the law defines as illegal you should be fine. Once again, keep in mind the local laws. Details below.

Very Short Summary
State California allows for concealed carry of the folding knives and there is no limit to the blade length. As long as the knife is not banned by PC...

http://zknives.com/knives/articles/law/caknifelaws.shtml

humm different info on other guy

From incident report released today:

At about 3 a.m Sunday, a 55-year-old woman woke up to what sounded like someone trying to open the front door to her Martin County home. As she called for her 34-year-old son, a window shattered in her living room. She looked outside but didn’t see anyone, she later told Martin County sheriff’s investigators.

That’s when she said a man later identified as 19-year-old Nico Gallo did “a cannonball” through her window and said, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m going to die today.”

Made me wonder if he was thinking someone was after and was trying to get inot house to get away from "them"
fter deputies arrested Gallo, they said he would “calmly answer and other times he would scream something (the deputies) could not make out,” according to the report.

ook two tablets of LSD and methylone, a hallucinogenic form of bath salt. The friend told deputies that Gallo left while he was out and he went out to find him.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...etails-emerge-in-drug-fueled-martin-co/nsPss/

Just watched the news. I feel worn out and so sick of all these crimes and the troubles in the world. I'm going to escape with a good, relaxing book...oh wait... :ohdear: it's about those cannibals in the woods.

.....Hey, I found my oven cleaner in the cupboard....but no bug showed up...........:offtobed:

humm different info on other guy

From incident report released today:

At about 3 a.m Sunday, a 55-year-old woman woke up to what sounded like someone trying to open the front door to her Martin County home. As she called for her 34-year-old son, a window shattered in her living room. She looked outside but didn’t see anyone, she later told Martin County sheriff’s investigators.

That’s when she said a man later identified as 19-year-old Nico Gallo did “a cannonball” through her window and said, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m going to die today.”

Made me wonder if he was thinking someone was after and was trying to get inot house to get away from "them"
fter deputies arrested Gallo, they said he would “calmly answer and other times he would scream something (the deputies) could not make out,” according to the report.

ook two tablets of LSD and methylone, a hallucinogenic form of bath salt. The friend told deputies that Gallo left while he was out and he went out to find him.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...etails-emerge-in-drug-fueled-martin-co/nsPss/

Nico's friends comments about "he didn't hurt anyone" are flat out ridiculous, IMHO. During the 911 call the female victim was already injured by flying glass when she says over and over "he won't stop attacking us". Had her son not been home, she might well be another deceased victim.

And, if you've ever had someone break into your home while you were there, you know that physical injury isn't necessary to do harm. It destroys your peace of mind. I don't know how the mother and son can even continue to live in that house. MOO

Idk. Let's look at this kid.

attachment.php

Imo. He got off already since the police didn't do what they sometimes do to those whom resist arrest while being belligerent to the orders of the police. Jmo.

He still looks like the next bachelor millionaire star during his perp walk.

Lol.

So where is the police bruises that should have been left while taking the suspect down?

I was thinking that he looks pretty good to have been beaten with a bat by the lady and having fought her son.

Nico's friends comments about "he didn't hurt anyone" are flat out ridiculous, IMHO. During the 911 call the female victim was already injured by flying glass when she says over and over "he won't stop attacking us". Had her son not been home, she might well be another deceased victim.

And, if you've ever had someone break into your home while you were there, you know that physical injury isn't necessary to do harm. It destroys your peace of mind. I don't know how the mother and son can even continue to live in that house. MOO

Quoting myself. CARIIS, I hope you don't think I was yelling at you. It just irks me that Nico's friends act like it isn't a big deal. Attitude seems to be, he took some drugs and that excuses his actions.

I was thinking that he looks pretty good to have been beaten with a bat by the lady and having fought her son.

i so agree. Maybe he was the ONE with super powers! I would think turning your body into a bullet going throuch plate glass window might do something to your body.

I would 12 rounds of t ball on your skull might result in someting. I would think wrestling with cops might result in some injuies. Having someone 100 heavier than you might leave a mark somewhere. I would the above mnetioned might result in a hosptal stay of some time peroid

He looks basically like a hungover 19 years old that
had not showered yet.

It is very strange not even a bruise??

When cleaned up nice looking kid. Looks harmless. Its sad all the way around

anyone seen any socialmedia and have links

Cant find the thread here - anyone got link to it??

Quoting myself. CARIIS, I hope you don't think I was yelling at you. It just irks me that Nico's friends act like it isn't a big deal. Attitude seems to be, he took some drugs and that excuses his actions.

Hi!

DId not cross my mind!!!!

Just watched the news. I feel worn out and so sick of all these crimes and the troubles in the world. I'm going to escape with a good, relaxing book...oh wait... :ohdear: it's about those cannibals in the woods.

.....Hey, I found my oven cleaner in the cupboard....but no bug showed up...........:offtobed:

Dont pick up the bestseller "When Black Bugs Attack"

[h=1]New ‘zombie’ drug may be emerging in Florida as flakka use declines[/h]

[FONT=&quot].........In all synthetics, as well as cathinones, as well as bath salts, we’ve noticed a reduction—.......something to the tune of 30 percent since October 2015,” Melvin Patterson, .........

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]......... Chinese government banned production of flakka and 115 other synthetic drugs, effectively stunting exports to the United States........ epidemiologist at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale and a nationally recognized expert on flakka and other illicit drugs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]While Harrouff’s toxicology report has yet to be released, experts say there are hints a different substance was to blame.......Harrouff had a body temperature of about 97 degrees. Flakka, ......skyrockets to at least 105 degrees Fahrenheit.

...... absence of hypothermia likely rules out those drugs but could point to something similar.............“I am cautious in attributing it to flakka or another drug from the same category,”

........... human growth hormone (HGH) steroid use is done in cycles— several weeks on, several weeks off

................“the Miami causeway cannibal,” is often pegged to flakka.

.............actually involved a bad trip on conventional marijuana. .....Eugene, diagnosed with schizophrenia,

....marijuana can trigger an episode of schizophrenia in someone prone to the disorder

synthetic cathinone seizures increased by about 18 percent from 2014 to 2015—

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]efore the Chinese ban went into effect. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].........after the ban went into effect, South Florida saw a “dramatic” decline i[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].... medics observed about 12 alpha-PVP cases per day in summer 2015.........by December, two months into the ban, cases were down to two per day...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“In 2016, they have virtually seen none,” he said, adding that there were 63 alpha-PVP-related deaths from September 2014 – 2015, ......

one of the drugs not affected in the Chinese production ban—and the synthetic linked with the late pop star Prince’s death. Fentanyl is 50 to 100 times as strong as morphine,

.....................number of fentanyl submissions and synthetic opioid deaths increased by 426 percent

I had a pt with fibro malagia who would put an iron on her Fentanyl patch to speed it up [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/...ears-to-be-declining-in-florida-feds-say.html

[/FONT]

Lady on tv right now is drinking a BLUE drink. Fiction I'm reading has cannibals out in the Yukon woods.

"Everything you can imagine is real." George Bernard

“Life imitates art far more than art imitates life.” Oscar Wilde
What book? Is it post apocalyptic?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ironing a patch? Bet that hurt like a bleep bleep! I had a friend who was also a CMA who asked me if it was ok to use a syringe to draw the medication out of a patch and inject it. I told her know way, that was dangerous, and could make somebody really sick. She told me she had a friend receiving hospice care at home, and the RN told her it would be OK. So I asked if her friend had already tried that, and she said yes. I asked if she had to be taken to the hospital, and she said no, it killed her! I knew that had not happened in our area, but at one time K and her family had lived in a small town south of Wichita, so I think it happened there. That sounded like a hefty lawsuit in my book.

I dont think the interview is gonna be much help. It was attorney written, and controlled. The air date in and of itself imo, indicates how totally controlled this was.

PR

There is no media outlet that would not air the interview live - for some reason the lawyer must have demanded that the interview be held for several weeks before airing.

That in and ofself IMO tells the story

Cant stand Phil - I think he is a controlling therapist, I think he uses shame on folks, is judegemntal, beleives he has the right to tell anyone how to live their lives.

He is everything I dispise in colleagues. Good therapy is not standing in front of a client , with your hand out pulling them in some direction.

IMO good therapy is standing right by your pts side, exploring what direction the pt might be willing, have the capacity and want to go.

Anyone can get yanked in some direction someone "should" go. Parents, spuses, friends, can "should" others to death. Noone needs to come see one of us , and pay, for stuff they can get from others arouond them!! Free!

Its standing IMO WITH the pt, not pulling anyone anywhere there are not ready or cant go

moo

cant stand him!!!

CARIIS---I tend to agree with your opinion about Dr. Phil. He is from the DFW area, where I used to live, and studied psychology with a friend of mine. My friend, said that he and other colleagues thought Phil was more of an entertainer, and not much of a therapist. Having said that, I do watch his show on occasion.

IMHO

In regards to Rudy Eugene, as mentioned before, he did have marijuana in his system but I doubt one could say that the drug caused this attack.

It seems to be more or less a mystery but there's definitely got to be some mental health issues there as well as prior substance abuse possibly.

With AH, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same deal...severe untreated mental issues with some prior drug use thrown in. I don't necessarily think it's always gotta be the drugs to blame, although a lot of the time it is.

CARIIS---I tend to agree with your opinion about Dr. Phil. He is from the DFW area, where I used to live, and studied psychology with a friend of mine. My friend, said that he and other colleagues thought Phil was more of an entertainer, and not much of a therapist. Having said that, I do watch his show on occasion.

IMHO
My husband likes to watch his show, for whatever crazy reason I have yet to understand. I was in New Hampshire at the airport waiting to fly to Tulsa in '04. Some big trial was coming up and a reporter was asking random people (we were watching this on TV)who they would want sitting on their jury. The choices were doc Phil, Oprah, or another celebrity I can't remember. Most everybody were choosing Oprah. One guy said Oprah, because he thought doc Phil was a "pompous *ss"! I think everybody in the airport laughed!

I am a bit confused. What makes some think he bought any of these items with him? When i was first getting caught up, I instantly thought about everything being in the garage? Theirs.

I bel;ieve he brought his own switchblade knife and anything he may have grabbed along the way. Most likely retrieved at the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member