FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has crossed my mind that Michelle might have realized what was about to happen...she is a smart girl from everything i have read. I think there is a good possibility she may have been able to surreptitiously take a picture with her phone camera of either where she was, or who she was with. It seems like the searches have been stepped up and more specific since the camera was located. She may have powered her phone down itself, or simply locked it.

Very good point! However this would imply ds had pre med, imo the most plausible..

Are we allowed to post the family's MP Missing email addy for Ironhorse in case he doesn't do Facebook? I think it would be best for him to email them rather than deal w/ Crimeline? As Kim said, this is important & needs to be investigated thoroughly. If the family wants him to address it w/ a detective, they can get him in touch w/ one working the case.

Gonna go to bed, prayers for Michelle and family! Tomorrow might be the day for JUSTICE!!!

It has crossed my mind that Michelle might have realized what was about to happen...she is a smart girl from everything i have read. I think there is a good possibility she may have been able to surreptitiously take a picture with her phone camera of either where she was, or who she was with. It seems like the searches have been stepped up and more specific since the camera was located. She may have powered her phone down itself, or simply locked it.

I totally agree, as I mentioned earlier on, there may have been water or something in the background of one of her photos along with the time stamp on her phone that elicitted the searches today.

Brought over by me: Ironhorse's post from an earlier thread (FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #2 - Page 13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community), all bolding by me:

"After much reflection and thought on this matter, I may have been slightly mistaken where we saw the vehicle. I've looked over a few maps and I do recall passing through a toll plaza when the vehicle passed us on the right. There is a toll plaza south of Lee Vista Blvd and this might be the one. If so then it's likely her Hummer got off at Lee Vista Blvd (That would take her to her Ex-Fiance's home just a few miles away). If this be the case then that would push the time we saw the vehicle back to around 3pm. That's would give her just the amount of time to get to her Ex-Fiance's to drop off the kids at 3:15pm...

The question is was she driving North on the 417? That's a question only the LE know if they've examined her epass/sunpass records, which I'm sure they have... The LE would look to anything that might indicate her travels.

If it was her intention to head home after dropping off her children. Then the only sensible course to take from her Ex's to Home is via the Lee Vista Blvd back to the 417. Exiting her Ex's townhome complex requires her to travel to Lee Vista Blvd as you can't make a left onto Goldenrod. The only way to turn North on Goldenrod is for you to go down to the Lee Vista Blvd to make a U-turn. Why would she go well out of her way by doing a U-turn on Goldenrod, when she could take Lee Vista Blvd back to the 417... It's been said she was going home and taking Goldenrod instead of Lee Vista Blvd would cost you an extra 10-15 minutes of travel time..."

I can only confirm that I saw the vehicle... I noticed it when it passed our vehicle on the 408 going east. We happen to catch up with it at the Alafaya exit there at the light on the off ramp. My passenger got a better look and said later he noticed it was a female behind the wheel... The only reason we took any notice of the vehicle was because it was a nice looking Hummer with a huge decal in the rear window and I noticed the tire cover was crooked...

So again how many Hummers with a giant Glow sticker in its rear window do you think is running around Orlando? Especially at 4pm on 11-17-11 there at the Alafaya exit off of the 408?

This is for my clarification only. It's late and I'm a little tired. I'm not familiar with the area at all. Have you had a memory jog or are you talking about two different times or..?

I have thought about this and one possibility is as you described. She stopped at a store? There is a 7Eleven east of DS Jr's house on Lee Vista Blvd. If she was truly headed home after leaving DS Jr's house then going east on Lee Vista Blvd to catch the 417 would have been her speediest route home. The 7Eleven parking lot is configured in a way that if she parked on the Lee Vista side it would have limited most peoples view of her vehicle.

Other than being approached in a parking lot how else would you get a person to allow you to approach them or have them exit their vehicle? A minor bump of one car into another would work nicely. Think about it most people are terrified of being accused of a hit and run. So, if another vehicle bumped yours you'd not give it a second thought about pulling over to check the damage. That would give the perfect opportunity for someone to do an abduction and be on their way in a flash.*

Lee Vista Blvd doesn't have a lot along it's path from DS Jr home east to the 417...*

I'm not saying a carjacking occurred I'm merely offering it as one possibility. It happens a lot more than people think and it happens in the blink of an eye. Most people just think it can never happen to them so it's easily dismissed by the unknowing. I travel in some of the worst parts of Orlando and elsewhere in the State. I get approached all the time by individuals who if they had the opportunity would quickly knock me in the head. I've been fortunate thus far because I stay very alert and not let myself get drawn into situations that would lead me to mortal harm.

But where I respectfully beg to differ with you is that you, yourself know better than anyone, Ironhorse the vehicle is not a run of the mill vehicle(some may try to say that it is and that one wouldn't even have taken notice).. But its in your situation that states that it is something that everyday, ordinary people going about their daily business attempting to keep their eyes focused on the road.. That even you took notice.. Enough so that even several days later you were able to obviously clearly recall the vehicle and it's distinctive and obvious large and unique decals.. So if one wanted to make the argument that a nice, shiny, black Hummer h3 was nothing to notice, for absolute certain the large, distinctive, very unique decals would certainly ensure that busy motorists along the highway of life and/or any passengers they may happen to have with them along for that ride.. WELL.. THEY CERTAINLY WOULD TAKE NOTICE.. JUST AS YOU AND YOUR PASSENGER BOTH TOOK NOTICE AND ENOUGH SO THAT SEVERAL DAYS LATER UPON SEEING/HEARING ABOUT THE DESCRIPTIVE AND UNIQUELY DETAILED HUMMER AND THE MISSING YOUNG MOTHER WHOSE VEHICLE IT WAS.. you both clearly recalled the vehicle.. You have kindly shared those details with us of what you and your passenger recalled specifically seeing when you all were to happen upon Michelle's vehicle that very day of 11/17.. This is a set of circumstances which directly contradicts what you are saying about the fact that in your opinion no one would have noticed Michelle's extremely distinctive vehicle had something occurred that day such as a bump and kidnap, or carjacking, or in a parking lot someone to run up on her and snag her as she's attempting to leave her vehicle with a perp taking off with the girl and the distinctive vehicle..

The only thing that differs from your set of circumstances of rolling down the highway of life and happening upon this distinctive black Hummer that yourself and your passenger clearly remember quite a bit about.. The only difference is the fact that those innocent bystanders rolling down the highway or their life, or in a parking lot or strip mall or red-light/stop sign and all of a sudden that happen to see or pass that same extremely distinctive vehicle that you and your passenger saw and recall is the fact that unlike you all these people would have very likely had the additional factor of *seeing an extremely attractive young woman as well.. So while those ppl are rolling thru life they'd very likely have seen this quite striking young woman Entering or exiting her extremely distinctive vehicle.. Or outside of her distinctive car pulled over after being "bumped", or in a car jacked scenario this hot young chick being manhandled back into her very distinctive car.. So, if anything these people rolling down the highway of their lives that day would have not only seen the distinctive vehicle that you both clearly recall(and never even saw the driver of).. But these folks extremely likely would have seen the beautiful young woman driving the vehicle therefor if anything making the situation even that more clear and memorable to recall at a later time/date when hearing/seeing about the distinctive vehicle and it's beautiful young driver that had disappeared..

It's quite obvious and it's your very own testimony that you've kindly shared with us that makes your claim of no one saw anything cause no one would have noticed.. Well.. It contradicts that very claim as is apparent that the vehicle and if seen, the driver of the vehicle are clearly images that do not go unnoticed as is proven by even yourself as you were living your life, minding your biz, keeping your eye on the road and yet you and your passenger clearly recall what you observed.. Which might I add was by your account nothing whatsoever extraordinary, unusual, and a typical day driving on the Florida highways..

If something were to have occurred such as similar to any of the theories of bump and kidnap, carjack, or snag in parking lot and force back in car and kidnap.. If that were to have occurred you better believe someone would have noticed, took note of, and clearly recalled the distinctive vehicle that you all saw on 11/17 only compounded with a little extra than what you guys saw.. Even more memorable.. A beautiful young woman to go along with the extremely distinctive vehicle.. Your personal account shows better than anything that what I'm saying is indeed true as well as it directly contradicts the claim that no one would have noticed, paid any attention to, or definitely NOT have been able to recall anything at a later time and/or date..

Jmo, tho!

Brought over by me: Ironhorse's post from an earlier thread (FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #2 - Page 13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community), all bolding by me:

"After much reflection and thought on this matter, I may have been slightly mistaken where we saw the vehicle. I've looked over a few maps and I do recall passing through a toll plaza when the vehicle passed us on the right. There is a toll plaza south of Lee Vista Blvd and this might be the one. If so then it's likely her Hummer got off at Lee Vista Blvd (That would take her to her Ex-Fiance's home just a few miles away). If this be the case then that would push the time we saw the vehicle back to around 3pm. That's would give her just the amount of time to get to her Ex-Fiance's to drop off the kids at 3:15pm...

The question is was she driving North on the 417? That's a question only the LE know if they've examined her epass/sunpass records, which I'm sure they have... The LE would look to anything that might indicate her travels.

If it was her intention to head home after dropping off her children. Then the only sensible course to take from her Ex's to Home is via the Lee Vista Blvd back to the 417. Exiting her Ex's townhome complex requires her to travel to Lee Vista Blvd as you can't make a left onto Goldenrod. The only way to turn North on Goldenrod is for you to go down to the Lee Vista Blvd to make a U-turn. Why would she go well out of her way by doing a U-turn on Goldenrod, when she could take Lee Vista Blvd back to the 417... It's been said she was going home and taking Goldenrod instead of Lee Vista Blvd would cost you an extra 10-15 minutes of travel time..."

This is for my clarification only. It's late and I'm a little tired. I'm not familiar with the area at all. Have you had a memory jog or are you talking about two different times or..?

:waitasec: Me too. If you look at all of the posts together it forms a picture of a puzzle in a way. First it was a car jacking theory at a 7-11. Then it was the car was right there in front of me and my passenger noticed a female was driving. Along the toll road. But then not all toll roads can tell if you've been through them. Then it was a couple of cars back. And then it went under the toll not on the toll. And then my passenger was sick...the same passenger that notated that there was a female driving.

Throughout, it is basically, it couldn't be Dale...she left there so it wasn't Dale.

I am not calling bull**** but this kind of thing, I assume with all of the other cars on the road would have been noticed...I dunno. Either way, it should go on our preliminary timeline until LE gives up some more info and it should be reported. Again and again until someone follows up on the tip and can verify it. Not calling out the poster in question. Who saw the Hummer...but like the rest of us, questioning the timing of the sighting vs. the text.

Your post just made me think of something. I also questioned why the police would release that particular photo of Michelle from her phone.

Does anyone know or recognize where she may have taken that photo by looking at the background? The reason I ask is she's wearing a hat and I'm wondering if she did indeed go shopping in Waterford for her night out with her new boyfriend.

Without knowing more of the timeline and if the sighting by the poster above is accurate, I'm wondering if:

1) The children were going to stay at DS for night or was she going to pick them up and bring them home? Do we know? What if DS dropped the kids at his parents house and waited for Michelle to go pick up the kids and then harm her. This scenario would of course have been premeditated.

2) Or what if the kids were going to stay at DS but he calls her on her cell (after he drops the kids off at his parents) and tells her one of the children is not well so she returns to DS house or his parents and that is where she was harmed. This can go either way (premediated or crime of passion).

I know we're all lead to believe she didn't go to Waterford and the text was bogus but what if she did and then returned. The neighbour's surveillance video wouldn't have captured her a second time because perhaps the children were at DS parents house.

I realize someone at the mall would have seen her but we don't know all that LE knows at this point and perhaps a few witnesses did come forward to say they saw her but were told to not go public with this information.

All speculation at this point.

No... It was probably closer to 4pm maybe just a little before that but no more than 10-15 minutes. I'm basing that on what time we got back to the shop after or stop in Waterford.

I don't see how that is possible given the time frames of her being at Dales. She was seen on the video surveillance pulling in at 3:18. Per Michelle, Dale says she arrived there at 4:00pm. In either of those two times, whichever is correct, how did you see her and her vehicle at or before 4pm?

I don't see how that is possible given the time frames of her being at Dales. She was seen on the video surveillance pulling in at 3:18. Per Michelle, Dale says she arrived there at 4:00pm. In either of those two times, whichever is correct, how did you see her and her vehicle at or before 4pm?

That is what Michelle's sister said Dale told her but we don't know if that's true or not. The surveillance video shows 3:18 and according to the neighbour, it was off by a couple of seconds not minutes. This was confirmed by TP (reporter) who posted here.

This is the photo

MICHELLE_PARKER_-_CELL_PHONE_3.jpg

Thank you kazoo for bringing over the original posts about the Hummer sighting.. I was certain that the original time given for the sighting was not 4pm and that 4pm was a time stated quite some time after Muchelle's disappearance.. We are all human and I
Personally have no issue with someone being mistaken with the time they think they may have seen her vehicle.. My only concern is when that original time change goes bye-bye replaced with a new time and the new time is being implemented as a valid and accurate sighting of Michelle's vehicle that does not fit what has been reported as occurring that day thus this "new time" is truly being used as a basis for inconsisties with Michelle's cell phone tracking and pings that day.. As in there are now being posts based solely on this "new time" of a possible sighting stating that there are inconsisties in what are the facts of this case.. That is what causes me concern due to people who are not able to follow threads post for post so when they pop in they suddenly start reading as fact posts that claim to have a sighting that proves the facts of the case to be inconsistent.. That causes real damage to the true and accurate facts of a case that people expect that they are reading and believe them to be valid, verified facts of sightings that prove very real inconsistencies to what truly are the valid, verified and accurate facts of this case..

A real disaster and a shame..

So, thank you for bringing over the posts that show that the time of the "sighting" has definitely been altered way after the fact and that altering and new times is what suddenly springs these inconsistencies..IMO its the only way that there is to keep the "facts" of the case(the few that we have) that we keep those facts true, accurate, and verified and if something has changed or been altered along the way that it's known that it's not what was originally stated and has in fact changed and it's that changed detail that has led to what's now being claimed as inconsistencies.. IMO as long as the original statement as well as the altered or changed statement is posted and known to each their own on what they believe is accurate or valid.. Thanks kazoo for bringing those forward..

All jmo, tho!

Benefits for Parker are being held throughout the weekend. On Friday night, a benefit was held for Parker in east Orange County at Gator’s Dockside, where Parker bartended for six years.

On Saturday, a monster truck show benefit will be held at The Barn in Sanford. The benefit is being co-hosted by a nonprofit charity group that Parker’s sister, Lauren, has been a part of for several years. It will start at noon, and admission will be $10 per person. All proceeds will go to Parker's children and the search effort.

http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/dive-teams-search-canal-near-lake-ellenor-missing-/nFyJZ/

That is what Michelle's sister said Dale told her but we don't know if that's true or not. The surveillance video shows 3:18 and according to the neighbour, it was off by a couple of seconds not minutes. This was confirmed by TP (reporter) who posted here.

Yes, I know. That is why I gave both times. With either time, I don't see how anyone could see her vehicle that far away at 4 or slightly before 4.

ETA: To further muddy up the water here, her phone sent the text msg at 4:26 "Waterford" from an area that we are being told is not close to here. These times just don't mesh with a sighting at this time at this location, IMO.

I have heard this two-kids-to-look-after argument a lot. I have personally run through several scenarios of what could have happened that day, from DS having a hand in her disappearance to random stranger abduction and more, but never has the children being there factored into my thinking. Or, for me, been a reason to rule-out any possible perp. I just figured that they were in their car seats. Maybe Michelle never even got a chance to take them out. They could have been strapped in for the whole incident, from fight to murder to disposal. If someone is willing and able to kill a woman, I don't think it would bother him that he may be traumatizing his young children. If DS did do something to Michelle, those poor kids probably saw and heard more than anyone ever should, but to me that may be the reason the DS is fighting so hard for custody. And why he needs "donations", so that he can avoid daycare, and stay home with them. You know, so there is no "daddy hit mommy" slip-ups to the daycare provider.

I am not saying that I feel one way or another about what happened to Michelle. I have some very strong suspicions and can guess what probably happened, but if I were on a jury tomorrow, I would have reasonable doubt. But, I don't know all that LE knows. And I will bet that they know a LOT more than I do. I just think that the kids being there is not a persuasive argument for DS's innocence.

I think it's possible (and plausible) that after a long day at day care, the twins may have fallen asleep in the ride over to the dads. My kids used to crash when they got home from day care. If so, perhaps, each parent took a child and brought them into the house and into their beds or on a sofa and now you have 2 sleeping kids and DS and Michelle alone in the house. Easy for DS to overcome Michelle as she is in the house with him. After killing her, he puts her in a car that he had parked in the garage after moving cars around to make He's safe with the Hummer in the garage and the body out of sight until sun down when he can dispose of her.

Yes, I know. That is why I gave both times. With either time, I don't see how anyone could see her vehicle that far away at 4 or slightly before 4.

ETA: To further muddy up the water here, her phone sent the text msg at 4:26 "Waterford" from an area that we are being told is not close to here. These times just don't mesh with a sighting at this time at this location, IMO.

How long does it take from DS house to Waterford?

Another question: Does anybody know about her Glow business? Where was it located?

Also noticeable in the cellphone photo that was released is the jewelry. She's not wearing the cross necklace.

This is the photo

MICHELLE_PARKER_-_CELL_PHONE_3.jpg

I havent had a computer due to a virus, and am far behind in this case because i work 2 hours from home 3 to 4 days a week and have no access to tv or computer while there.

Does anyone have a link to the photos? Has a date and time been stated of them? Where was that photo of herself was taken?

Was anything else stated about the phone or its contents?

The last i heard was that they had found the phone but LE wasnt telling the family any thing else.

thanks so much!

I had to remove several posts on this thread.

Bickering, personalization, snarky one-liners, telling others what they should and should not discuss....

Please stop that kind of stuff, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members