GUILTY FL - Murder Plot Gone Wrong, Dalia Dippolito Captured in YouTube Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Judge has rule...GAG ORDER....link is below

"The judge however granted the state's motion for a gag order. The judge's ruling prohibits attorneys from "making any extrajudicial statements that a reasonable person would expect to be disseminated by means of public communication," as it relates to evidence, opinion, facts or interpretation of the facts, motive of the State in prosecuting the case, sentencing, and the first two trials."

However attorney can stay on the case...."denied a motion by prosecutors to remove California attorney Brian Claypool's privileges to work on the case."

I wonder if BC and defense can stick to the gag order....time will tell.

http://cbs12.com/news/local/judge-rules-dippolito-attorney-can-stay-on-case

http://www.wpbf.com/article/emergency-hearing-request-in-dalia-dippolito-case/9171590

State will be calling the ex husband of DD in the third trial for attempted murder.

"According to a source close to the case, the state plans to ask Michael Dippolito to testify in Dalia Dippolito’s June trial."

'Michael Dippolito said at the conclusion of the December mistrial he was surprised and disappointed.

“I don't even think that these jurors realized they were talking about a person she was trying to kill. That's the reality,” said (Michael) Dippolito."

Also, the defense said the State violated the gag order and asked for an emergency hearing. LE has left up a video about the case where DD is 'crying and wailing'. Defense
Rosendfeld said that this video is evidence.

"Rosenfeld also said the state was violating the very gag order it argued for, because prosecutor Craig Williams’ wife is a local television anchor who tweeted and reported about the motion for the protective order.

“The hypocrisy in the State’s unabashed attempt to pull the wool over this Court’s eyes is offensive,” wrote Rosenfeld.

Rosenfeld said the prosecutors should face criminal contempt of court charges.

Judge Glenn Kelley has not set a date for the requested hearing."

Bla bla bla, Florida. Bla bla bla, Florida.
Bla bla bla, Florida.
Bla bla bla, Florida.
Bla bla bla, Florida.
Bla bla bla, Florida.
I.Can't.Take.It.Any.Moar.
Bla bla bla, Florida.
Bla bla bla, Florida.
Bla bla bla, Florida.
Bla bla bla, Florida.
Bla bla bla, Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is JD third trial still starting June 2, 2017?

Snipped

Kelley ruled that he will allow Walker to testify only to support a defense of subjective entrapment — meaning her defense attorneys will have to argue that police officers’ actions made Dippolito feel forced to go through with the murder plot. Walker in a pretrial interview had said that Dippolito suffered from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and was therefore easily open to coercion from former lover, Mohamed Shihadeh, who Dippolito’s attorneys say forced her to go through with the plot under pressure from Boynton Beach police.

To make a defense like this viable, both Assistant State Attorney Laura Burkhart Laurie and Kelley said Thursday, Dippolito herself may have to take the stand.

Murder Plot Gone Wrong Captured in a YouTube Video
August 6th, 2009 | by Adam Ostrow

"The video seems like something out of a TV crime show. And, as it turns out, that’s because it’s a serious acting job. Dalia Dippolito of Boyton Beach, Florida thought she had a foolproof plot for killing her husband. Unfortunately for her, the hitman she hired was actually an undercover police officer."

http://mashable.com/2009/08/06/dalia-dippolito/ (YouTube video of women arriving home)

YouTube - Bride Charged With Death Plot Boynton Bch, FL 8-6-09 (Husband comments on wife's plot to have him killed)

http://www.bbpd.org/Press Releases/9038937Dippolito.pdf (Boynton Beach press release)

I debated putting this in the "News That Makes You Smile" thread. This woman missed her calling in life because her performance is Oscar worthy.
She comes home to crime scene tape wrapped around her residence. LE informs her that her husband is dead.

(I've seen this same scenario on TV crime shows (nonfiction) so many times....)

Snipped

Kelley ruled that he will allow Walker to testify only to support a defense of subjective entrapment — meaning her defense attorneys will have to argue that police officers’ actions made Dippolito feel forced to go through with the murder plot. Walker in a pretrial interview had said that Dippolito suffered from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and was therefore easily open to coercion from former lover, Mohamed Shihadeh, who Dippolito’s attorneys say forced her to go through with the plot under pressure from Boynton Beach police.

To make a defense like this viable, both Assistant State Attorney Laura Burkhart Laurie and Kelley said Thursday, Dippolito herself may have to take the stand.

Alyce must not be available for this trial to assure us that Dalia is the true victim here. What a shame.

In the picture that is in the above link....I thought I was looking at Felon Casey Anthony. :waitasec:

And I thought it looked like Jodi!! We need to make appointments at Pearle Vision.

Murder Plot Gone Wrong Captured in a YouTube Video
August 6th, 2009 | by Adam Ostrow"....

THIS LINK WORKS:
http://mashable.com/2009/08/06/dalia-dippolito/ (YouTube video of women arriving home)

THIS YOUTUBE EMBEDDED VIDEO BELOW DOESN'T WORK =>...'account associated with video has been terminated' or some such..

YouTube - Bride Charged With Death Plot Boynton Bch, FL 8-6-09 (Husband comments on wife's plot to have him killed)

http://www.bbpd.org/Press Releases/9038937Dippolito.pdf (Boynton Beach press release)
..., her that her husband is dead.
======================
****** JUST A HEADS UP ON THE VIDEO LINKS ******
1) The YouTube Embedded Video No longer Works, when clicked and taken to Youtube it states that the video no longer works, as the account associated with the video has been terminated/disabled or some such...

2) The Mashable Link DOES still take you to the Video <= to which I say...[emoji23][emoji1360]..[emoji849][emoji1376][emoji624][emoji471]..

.... ON A COMMENT NOTE:.....
And sadly, that is what Divorce is for...when did it become, that is what murder is for?...instead??..as that being the popular/majority answer?
Yeah, I know it's an exaggeration, but really, doesn't seem so this last decade/century...??

It's both disgusting (that some Ppl think so little of "Love", and relationships, but most of all marriage and VOWS), and a shame (that those are the people who end up married)...
Now, if only the Judicial system would level a sentence equal the the intended crime!!..(not holding my breath on that one &#9785;&#65039;)

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

Dalia Dippolito retrial jury selection enters final phase

June 6, 2017

About a third of an initial pool of 300 prospective jurors have entered the final phase of jury selection for a third murder solicitation trial for Dalia Dippolito, the 34-year-old Boynton Beach woman accused of trying to have a hitman murder her husband of six months.

[...]

After [Circuit Judge Glenn] Kelley questions the remaining panelists about general standards of fairness and impartiality required for jurors, Assistant State Attorneys Laura Burkhart Laurie and Craig Williams and defense attorney Greg Rosenfeld will also ask the panel questions to help them make their final selections.

Dalia Dippolito's third trial to open Thursday after four days of jury selection

June 7, 2017

[...]

Opening statements are set for 8:30 a.m. Thursday in a retrial expected to take at least seven days.

Jury selection took four days, as the lawyers and Palm Beach County Circuit Judge Glenn Kelley questioned 300 people about their ability to serve and their knowledge of Dalia Dippolito, 34.

[...]

The prosecutors have said they intend to add evidence they left out of the last trial, including a video of Dippolito being interrogated at the police station and an allegation that she tried to steal a gun as part of her murder planning.

They are also expected to call Michael Dippolito to testify against his ex-wife. He took the witness stand during the first trial and said there was no plan to get on reality TV. Dippolito didn’t testify during the second trial.

Dalia Dippolito has been on house arrest at her mother’s Boynton Beach home for most of the past eight years. Last year, her lawyers announced she had given birth to a baby boy. Kelley has forbidden the defense from mentioning her motherhood in court again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back