Found Safe FL - Payton Pacheco, 17, Pensacola, 20 Aug 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Payton Pacheco left her Pensacola home Monday; now her parents are searching for answers

Payton Pacheco packed a duffel bag, disabled the family’s alarm system and walked out of their Pensacola home early Monday morning.

Officials are considering Payton a runaway, but her family is worried she’s gotten herself in too deep and she’s now in trouble.

“If you can walk out and into a car, you can you also change your mind once you’re in there, but there’s no way for us to know what happened from there,” Payton’s father, Noel Pacheco said.

upload_2018-8-22_21-23-3.jpeg

UPDATE: Pensacola police believe missing teen is a runaway

I'm here Chi.
Is there any other information? Do we know if she got into a car with someone? Anything about her destination? What is her normal routine? Did she have a fight with her parent(s)?

I'm here Chi.
Is there any other information? Do we know if she got into a car with someone? Anything about her destination? What is her normal routine? Did she have a fight with her parent(s)?
Don't know yet, trying to verify. This is her real FB.
Payton Pacheco Not much on there unless I friended her. I will try to contact her Mom privately again and update but this is an active case thought to be a runaway. She did disable the alarm. 17 is too young to be out there as we know. Thanks for checking in. :)
Chi

Her parents held a community gathering to pass out "missing" flyers today at the Community Tennis Center. They said they know she has been seen in the area, and are very concerned she may be at risk. If she is spotted, call 911/ Pensacola Police/ or KlaassKids #855-733-5567, but do not approach her. She was seen on camera leaving her house around 4:30 am Monday morning. She lives in a very nice area of Pensacola, and attends a private high school. Pensacola is a wonderful city, but has a scary, sketchy area that can be dangerous for a young, naive girl. Pensacola Police Department is currently treating her disappearance as a runaway. We are praying she comes home to her loving family soon.

Just heard there's another organized flyer distribution scheduled at noon tomorrow (8/23) at Roger Scott Tennis Center. Locals PLEASE come out and help. Bring your driver's license and get ready to go out in teams or bring your own team. Time is marching on and we need to keep this out there for everyone to see.

Are there flyers up at the country club and golf course? Although she won't likely visit either place, the employees there should be made aware she is missing in the event they see her out and about.

September 2015
Payton Pacheco, Pensacola Catholic HS—The younger sister of star prep golfer MP has decided to forgo volleyball for the Lady Crusaders and follow in her big sister’s footsteps. Always to be found on the range or the putting green with her older sibling at Pensacola Country Club, in her short junior golf career she already has a career-low 75 on the GPJGA Summer Tour and shot two rounds in the 70’s to finish sixth in the 2015 Divot Derby Presented by Bubba Watson.
Payton Pacheco golf.jpg

From the news article in Cybervampira's OP

“My fear is these older guys are just trying to manipulate her to do bad things for them,” he said.

It sounds like Payton's got in with what her parents consider a 'bad crowd'. As a non-parent my concerns over this are why the need to 'run away' to be with them? What are the burner phones about? What do these 'older guys' want from Payton? I'm very concerned about Payton breaking off contact with her family, especially if she has siblings she's always been close to, I would have hoped she'd at least confide in one of them or call them to let them know she's safe.

I think any 'older guys' who can encourage a 17-yr old to leave home like this is automatically not doing the right thing by the younger person.

I wonder if it might be helpful to add onto the missing posters a short message from Payton's family directed to Payton to tell her they love her, they need to know she's safe, and they need to regain contact with her. And then put those posters up everywhere these 'older guys' might be likely to be hanging out?

I'm a little surprised that Payton doesn't have a twitter account. Has anyone else been able to find one? Also, do we know if she has any nicknames or aliases?
She has a private IG. Probably uses SnapChat. My son doesn't use twitter either. Maybe twitter is not as popular here? No nicknames that I have heard.

YES!!!
Just gotta post it anyways :)
39936598_1925142904458192_4535148361182871552_n.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member