FL - Police chief's son broke into neighbor's house and molested sleeping children - September 25, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Before the mother arrived home, though, she looked at videos from her home cameras and found her neighbor — David Andrew Ogden, 39 — sitting on her bed taking photos of one of her children and “rubbing her legs,” investigators reported.
Family member of Windermere police chief accused of breaking into Winter Park home, ‘touching’ sleeping children

yikes, mom wasn't at home and was in an uber at the time she discovered a prowler was in her home. She checked her cameras and witnessed Ogden and his activities. By the time she and LE arrived he was gone. Had there not been video who knows if he would have been caught :oops:

Evidently, he has children of his own :(

A snippet from the link I posted above.

The victim said she knew Ogden as a personal trainer at a YMCA. He texted her around 12:45 a.m., reportedly saying:

Hey, seriously, Saturday, if you need to work. I am happy to entertain the kids. I know you’re probably sleeping. But my girls had a blast with yours. Also, little drunk watching umbrella academy. Lol. But really was great to see my girls having so much fun. They were out like a light at bedtime. Lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniMiranda82
Back