FL FL - Rose Marie Gayhart, 23, Cape Coral, 14 Mar 1985

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just stopping in to let you all know Bob is back here in Dansville, NY. for the summer...ran into him yesterday

I wanted to stop in and update everyone. I did speak to LCSO here in NY, while there wasn't much information that could be shared (open investigation & all) I have to say things do sound positive. From what I gathered there are resources in FL that are working with the LCSO resources here in NY-TEAM WORK on Rose's case! :) This is exactly what is needed for Rose's case & to help get answers for her and Laurie.

I can only hope that with Rose's 30th coming up that the media will get involved and raise some awareness for Rose, capitalizing on all forces working together. I can only imagine what new leads will come out of this for Rose... :)

Still keeping you guys in my prayers. :blowkiss:

What a beautiful young lady Rose is! Just read this thread for the first time. I have a questions. When the apartment was rented, who's name was the lease in? Could it be possible there were others on the lease? Possibly 3 instead of just Bobby or Bobby and Rose? I'm assuming Bobby and Rose are listed on the lease as she mentioned in the letter that they were going to get their own place.

How and where did Rose met Bobby? In FL or NY?

Who has possession of the "professional photographer" picture that was taken at the dance, that Rose mentions in the letter?

Did LE check the DMV to see whether or not Bobby registered a red pickup truck? Rose mentions in the letter that Bobby and her and going to give Dorthy $500 that she put down on the car they have, BUT only if she signs it over to us. Assuming she didn't, did he purchase a different vehicle?

ruled out

Hi Laurie~~ So sorry for your loss. I hope that you find out what happened to your sister. I can't even begin to imagine your pain. Could you tell us who you were referring to as being ruled out? At the end of March you posted a link for a possible UID it seems. I was also wondering if she could be Lori Ruff, so I'm wondering if there could possible be a connection between Lori and Rose?

Is there anymore information you can give us on Rose? What were her hobbies, what did she like to do? Where did she like to go? IE: vacations, would love to travel to someday? What were her favorite names? Baby names? Was she religious? attend church? Any and all information you could give us, even the slightest bit of information could lead to us locating Rose. Hugs to you.

I wish they would question Bob Paddock, I know right where he is at...I was told by Livingston county they would question him and now 4 years later nothing still done, as I speak he is here in NY livingston county

I wish they would question Bob Paddock, I know right where he is at...I was told by Livingston county they would question him and now 4 years later nothing still done, as I speak he is here in NY livingston county

Stop in and speak to them. Some times going face to face is a must

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom
Back