FL FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found this...

http://www.sarasotaclerk.com/court-services/restraining-orders

It's for Sarasota, but I presume the process would be similar for all counties in Florida. I'll have to look further.

Thanks, SnoopsterI I was also wondering if motions to dissolve can also be filed by efile but couldn't find an answer so I was suspicious that York could have faked it by using Rosselys' email but it looks like there has to be some sort of official stamp saying you are the person. I'm still not 100% sure but it seems like the criteria holds for all Florida counties.

So... that makes me wonder why Rosselys filed those motions. Promises by York or threats? I think there's a whole pile of doodoo that's gonna be unconvered if LE ever bothers to really investigate this case. IMO it's no coincidence that things unfolded the way they did. I wonder what Rosselys' other kids have to say?

Thanks, SnoopsterI I was also wondering if motions to dissolve can also be filed by efile but couldn't find an answer so I was suspicious that York could have faked it by using Rosselys' email but it looks like there has to be some sort of official stamp saying you are the person. I'm still not 100% sure but it seems like the criteria holds for all Florida counties.

So... that makes me wonder why Rosselys filed those motions. Promises by York or threats? I think there's a whole pile of doodoo that's gonna be unconvered if LE ever bothers to really investigate this case. IMO it's no coincidence that things unfolded the way they did. I wonder what Rosselys' other kids have to say?

Are the kids with child protective services?

Yes, were taken away by the state in February this year.

This month, authorities in Kentucky announced that AF, Rosselys’ 15-year-old daughter, left her foster-care home in Wayne County, Ky., in the company of York, 50, and hasn’t been seen since.

Kentucky State Police said York, who married Rosselys Hernandez in December 2015, lived in Kentucky with his wife’s three children — two girls and a boy — until February when the state’s child protective services agency took custody of the kids.

Court documents in Broward County say York is the children’s stepfather. The documents show the children’s biological fathers are either deceased or unknown.

Jupiter woman traded accusations with husband before vanishing in 2016

Last edited by a moderator:
On his FB page, under recent check-ins it appears he was in various places from November 7, 2016 to December 28. Then the check-ins stop. There are other places earlier but he didn't select check-in so I guess FB just automatically mapped them? I'm not really sure, maybe someone here knows more. Anyway:

November 7 11:23am - CitiBank, Deerfield Beach, FL
November 9 8:57pm - Avocado Grill, West Palm Beach, FL - pic of Rosselys
November 16 No Time Stamp - West Palm Beach, FL - pic of two of the kids uploaded Oct. 27 5:41pm
November 16 No Time Stamp - Fern Glen Park, Coral Springs, FL - pic of Rosselys uploaded Oct. 27 5:41pm
November 16 No Time Stamp - Monarch High School, Coconut Creek, FL - pic of a religious service uploaded Oct. 27 5:41pm
November 25 12:03pm - McDonald's, Lake Worth, FL - pic of the outside
December 8 2:21pm - Little Caesar's Pizza, Jupiter, FL - pics of the inside and a pizza
December 28 8:57am - Six Flags Over Georgia, Atlanta, GA

On October 27, 2016 he uploaded 196 old photos at 5:41pm. What's the significance?
The only photos not time-stamped in real time are the ones from November 16, 2016.

I think he thinks he's going to outsmart LE - and he actually does have the skills to do so - but I don't know how much manipulation of dates and times he can do on Facebook. I think posts can't be edited without leaving a trail.

There's a lot to mine on his FB, so much that it can addle the brain after a little while. I just know he's trying to pull a fast one!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007363277098

cybervampira thanks for the CA info - boy you're good!
Something to add to your list:

On August 9, 2017, he gave a 5 star rating to a lawyer in Somerset, Kentucky. The law office is specialized in immigration, personal injury, divorce / custody / social services removals, federal actions & constitutional rights, criminal defense, eviction:
Like most unwanted situations in your life, hiring an attorney most times comes with not so pleasant of times. One that you can talk with and that cares are a rare combination. Much like doctors, lawyers need to posses a desk side manner. At the end of the day the future is placed in the hands of people in this profession. Jennifer goes beyond the norm of a cold court room environment to care for you.
https://www.facebook.com/100007363277098/activity/1896961433892614

About the Facebook check-ins - I'd be interested to see the IP data from those. You don't have to be in a place to check in, I could check in to Timbuktu right now. I find it interesting there's an unusual rash of check-ins in the same time period as the photos. Almost, as I've said before, as if someone is painting a picture.

About the Facebook check-ins - I'd be interested to see the IP data from those. You don't have to be in a place to check in, I could check in to Timbuktu right now. I find it interesting there's an unusual rash of check-ins in the same time period as the photos. Almost, as I've said before, as if someone is painting a picture.

That is very true. You can just type in the box and then search for the place you are looking for. I wonder if the 15 year old has a Snapchat??

And now this:

"There is a felony warrant out of Kentucky for Daniel York and law enforcement believes that he may have ties to Georgia."

https://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/new...before-vanishing-2016/51i2ywLa2bdQTmfUlWvuwO/

Why do I feel like WE are the ones who found his "ties to Georgia" before this was stated? I hope this statement is really from LE, however, and I hope that LE is really investigating. Hopefully they are working this case hard behind the scenes. I still think it needs more media coverage. JMO.

Sheriff Gary Long from Butts County e-mailed me to say they are processing the lead regarding human remains found in the suitcase (which he calls promising).

Great news! Great effort!

The other day I was looking into the location where the suitcase body was found. The thing that was throwing me was that it was found on the southbound side of the highway. This would imply, if it was Rosi being dumped by DPY, and he did it on his way from FL to KY, he would have had to 'backtracked' at least a bit.

Thinking through a wild-*advertiser censored** scenario here, which may have no basis in reality since we don't know for certain that DPY actually did anything to Rosselys...

There is likely no way he would want the kids to see him dumping a suitcase in the woods, as I'm guessing that he would have told the kids that their mom abandoned them. So perhaps he would settle them somewhere at a motel along the highway and then come up with some excuse to go out for a bit (pick up food?). He could have driven back south a bit and dumped it then. I did a virtual google tour of the area. There is no motel at the intersection immediately north of the site (GA-16), but there are motels about 10 or so miles north at Locust Grove. These seemed like a bit of a stretch that he would drive that far away to dump the suitcase. Just south of the dump site, there are a number of restaurants, including a McDonalds. He could have bought them food and said he had to drop something off at a nearby church and would be right back.

I'm not sure how likely either of these scenarios are. That's why I didn't originally post them. Any other thoughts?

Here's the link to approximately where the suitcase was found. News images showed the police cars parked on the road the comes up very close to the highway and I presume the suitcase was found between the highway the nearby road.

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Butts+County,+GA,+USA/@33.2278359,-84.0778654,310m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x88f4145181fc2c57:0x6eaad207c326378c!8m2!3d33.2691443!4d-83.9532571

How did DPY go about moving the kids to Kentucky and when did they move? Did he rent a U-haul truck? Did he get a storage unit somewhere while searching for a new place to live in Kentucky? Make multiple trips between Kentucky and Florida to accomplish the move? These are things a person moving with 3 kids may normally need to do but they also make good cover if you are hiding a person no one is actively looking for. :moo:

Thanks.
Sorry, I thought it was a connection with a person. Yes, I knew they passed through Georgia. I just wanted to confirm that I didn't miss anything else.
If you look at the info tab of his Photography page, Atlanta is listed:
https://www.facebook.com/danielpaulyork/about/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

ETA: I ran his FB page through a like checker and it looks like he bought followers with most of them coming from the Philippines and Colombia and many likes from Middle East/Africa and all over the world (only 160 likes are actually from the US).

This guy is a cheater!

If you look at the info tab of his Photography page, Atlanta is listed:
Daniel Paul Photography

ETA: I ran his FB page through a like checker and it looks like he bought followers with most of them coming from the Philippines and Colombia and many likes from Middle East/Africa and all over the world (only 160 likes are actually from the US).

This guy is a cheater!

I wonder if he traveled to all those places for his job with TBN? He may have contacts all over the world who are not aware of what he has been up to recently. I wonder where Rosselys' passport is? I hope authorities have flagged it as well as his and AF's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if he traveled to all those places for his job with TBN? He may have contacts all over the world who are not aware of what he has been up to recently. I wonder where Rosselys' passport is? I hope authorities have flagged it as well as his and Amabel's.
Right? I really hope they flagged all passports.

This is one of the oldest articles I could find about DPY‘s affiliation with TBN, dated 1992! You may also google „Danny York“ and TBN (there also is an actor named Danny York who played Jesus Christ in a TBN play, but I don’t think that‘s him). It just shows how close he was to Jan Crouch and the things he did besides being their Network Program Director, in some articles it even says Vice President).
Dissidents, however, say TBN's involvement goes beyond mere corporate sponsorship.

Four of the six candidates running for seats on the board are associated with TBN: Barry Pfeiler is the network's program director; singer Vern Jackson is music director of the "Praise the Lord" show hosted by the Crouches; Laura Massey is the show's guest coordinator, and Danny York is a network video engineer.

A spokesman for the Crouches said the ministry has not discussed whether it will be involved with the sunrise service next year.
http://articles.latimes.com/1992-11-09/news/mn-145_1_easter-sunrise-service/3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back