FL - Ryan Rogers,14, Palm Beach Gardens, 16 Nov 2021*MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE*No Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Courtesy @kinder
Location of where Ryan's body and bike were found on Tuesday, 16 November 2021 (Google Map coordinates):
Google Maps

Ryan reportedly began his bike ride from his home near the community clubhouse (Club Alton) at 6:40 p.m. ET on Monday, 15 November 2021:
Google Maps

Street View of the area where Ryan was found. Note the image was captured in February 2021, according to Google:
Google Maps

Alternate angle:

Google Maps

Nov 17

—-
Ryan Rogers: What we know about the death of the missing Palm Beach teen

On Saturday, Palm Beach Gardens police declared Ryan Rogers' death to be a homicide. They did not disclose a cause of death, but did say he was not killed in a traffic-related collision. Police say they are awaiting results from an autopsy conducted by the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner.

Last edited:
Ryan Rogers: Gardens police rule death of missing teen a homicide, no comment on cause

"We can say with almost absolute certainty that this was not a hit-and-run incident," Palm Beach Gardens Police Maj. Paul Rogers said.

"There's a lot of missing parts in this investigation that we are trying to get the public's help in filling in," Rogers said. "We're really pushing hard for anyone with any information — no tip is too big or too small — to call our police department, so we can follow up on that tip and put this case to rest."

Rogers declined to give any further details, such as the approximate time the boy died, because "it's a critical piece of the investigation."
—-
Nov 20

Last edited:
Death of 14-year-old boy whose body was found near Florida overpass with bike nearby ruled homicide | Daily Mail Online

11/26/21

A Florida boy, 14, whose body was found last week near an overpass has been ruled a homicide.

The body of Ryan Rogers, of Palm Beach Gardens, was discovered on the morning of November 16 after a passerby noticed the boy's bicycle in the grass near the I-95 overpass on Central Boulevard in the boy's hometown.

'We now know that Ryan Rogers' death was not an accident, but a deliberate act,' the Palm Beach Gardens Police Department said in a statement on Twitter Wednesday.

[..]

51005791-10246207-The_body_of_14_year_old_Ryan_Rogers_pictured_was_discovered_on_N-m-12_1637938776395.jpg

An autopsy on Ryan's body was performed on Saturday found that the boy's injuries were not consistent with a bicycle accident but rather a homicide, according to the Palm Beach Gardens Police Department.

[..]

'Because of these generous donations Ryan's life celebration will be "over the top" as the Funeral Director put it to me – they are putting something together to really capture Ryan's spirit and I know Ryan must be dancing seeing all of the outpour of love & support. It is beyond anything that I could ever imagine.'

'I was blessed to have him as my son. He was pretty easy as far teenagers go. Just a good kid. He didn’t talk back, always did what I asked (even if it took multiple times) he was helpful and kind and I miss him dearly. I also know in my heart of hearts that he chose this time to leave this earth and he chose to do it a grand way.'
More at link

Last edited:
Ryan Rogers homicide: Palm Beach Gardens police working with feds

[..]

On Monday afternoon, Palm Beach Gardens police said in a news release that they are working with "our federal and local law enforcement partners" to follow up on leads.

They appealed again for witnesses who were in the area of Central between PGA Boulevard and Donald Ross Road during the evening of Monday, Nov. 15, between 6:30 and 9:00 p.m.

Murder of Palm Beach Gardens teen remains a mystery

11/30/21

[..]

It’s a murder that has shocked the quiet city of Palm Beach Gardens. Rogers, 14, was found dead two weeks ago.

This makeshift memorial lies in the spot where his body was found. A sign reads “Justice for Ryan,” but there has been no justice as of yet. Palm Beach Gardens police are now enlisting the help of federal and local law enforcement partners as they work the case.

The teenager was last seen Nov. 15 around 6:30 p.m. He went out for a bike ride, never came home, and his family reported him missing around 10 that night. His body was found the next morning on Central Boulevard near the I-95 overpass, only three minutes away from his home.Officers stress this wasn’t a traffic-related accident, but a deliberate act.

Investigators say they need witnesses, particularly those who were in the area between 6:30 and 9 p.m. on Nov. 15, to come forward. They are interested in those who may have dashcam video.

Rogers was a freshman at William T. Dwyer Community High School.

[..]

Police have checked Rogers’ room and his social media accounts for clues. They say they still need help from the public. If you have any information, you are urged to call 561-799-4445.

Press Releases 1, 2, & 3:

Palm Beach Gardens Police@PBGPD

Anyone with information is requested to contact us at 561-799-4445. #crime #crimetips

9:25 AM · Nov 20, 2021

Statement regarding the investigation into Ryan Rogers' death. Please call 561-799-4445 with any tips.

11:03 AM · Nov 24, 2021

Update release on the Ryan Rogers homicide investigation. Federal and local law enforcement have been working with our investigators on this homicide. Read more in the attached image. #RyanRogers #CrimeTips #CrimeStoppers

1:51 PM · Nov 29, 2021

2 weeks since his death, no answers in the murder of Ryan Rogers

Nov 30, 2021

[..]

We’ve continually asked police for an interview, so far, they’ve said no to each request, but they ask us to keep the public eye on the this they say no detail is too small.

So, how did a 14-year-old boy wind up dead, near a highway overpass after leaving for a bike ride from his otherwise quiet community?

On Tuesday, several of the trees that he possibly rode his bike by one last time 15 days ago in the neighborhood have had red ribbons tied to them in his honor.

Similar ribbons are up where his body was found, signs there are calling for justice.
Andrew Lofholm
@AndrewLofholm

Ryan Rogers’ body was found 3 Tuesdays ago near this memorial in Palm Beach Gardens. We know the 3 mile stretch
@PBGPD
are searching in for clues and that the
@FBI
is helping, but beyond that, we know very little.
@CBS12

10:07 AM · Nov 30, 2021

Police said they’re focused on a three and quarter mile stretch of Central Boulevard, between Donald Ross Blvd., and PGA Blvd.

Rogers left his house three Mondays ago in the Alton neighborhood on his bike.

[see news link for map]

Rogers left his house three Mondays ago in the Alton neighborhood on his bike.
His body was found the next morning next to Central Blvd., right before it passes over I95, a mile away from his house.

We don’t know where he was going or coming from or if he was with anyone. All crucial details that police are asking the public for help-looking for anyone who might have been in the area that night.

They’re especially keen on dash camera video from November 15th between 6:30pm and 9pm that might have caught a clue.

Andrew Lofholm
@AndrewLofholm

After a tragedy, it’s the helpers who stand out. Lining the way from Ryan Rogers’ house in the Alton neighborhood, to where his body was found about a mile away, are red ribbons. Not for Christmas, but for Ryan. Shot, edited by
@james_bailey15
@CBS12
https://cbs12.com/newsletter-daily/the-anonymous-woman-behind-the-red-ribbons-memorial-for-ryan-rogers

2:34 PM · Dec 1, 2021

ETA: Two minute news video at tweet. Reporter also requested 911 call reporting RR missing and 911 call when bike/body located and both requests were denied by PBGPD -- citing the ongoing criminal investigation.

The anonymous woman behind the red ribbons, memorial for Ryan Rogers

Dec 1, 2021

[..]

CBS12 News requested the 911 calls made to report Rogers missing, and the one made by the person who found his body the next day. That request was denied, police citing the ongoing investigation.

There have also been questions regarding the bike found next to Rogers’ body.

His mother on social media said he left for a bike ride back on Nov. 15 around 6:30 p.m. Police aren’t confirming that Rogers went for a ride, only that a bike was found next to his body on Nov. 16 at 9 a.m.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-...h-gardens/ryan-rogers-murder-suspect-arrested

12/1/2021

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — A suspect in the death of Ryan Rogers has been arrested, police told WPTV on Wednesday night.

Palm Beach Gardens police confirmed that an arrest has been made and a news conference was scheduled for Thursday morning.

Police said the suspect's name is being withheld at this time.

The 14-year-old William T. Dwyer Community High School freshman was found dead Nov. 16 near the Central Boulevard sidewalk at the Interstate 95 overpass, less than 24 hours after his mother reported him missing, police said. A bicycle was found near the body.

Cindi Rogers wrote on Facebook that her son went out for a bicycle ride early in the evening on Nov. 15 and didn't return home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back