Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PayrollNerd

Reaction score
Home

Allegedly, Jabez was in the wrong place at the wrong time on August 28, 2017. It is believed that he witnessed the murder of Travis Combs. It’s reported that he told some people that he knew who did it and a week later, he went missing. It was over a year before his remains were found in a more rural part of Sarasota, Florida.

There is up to a $50,000 reward for information that helps solve Jabez's case. If you have information, please call 941-366-8477 (TIPS).

Published: 2/21/2019

Murder victim's aunt believes Jabez Spann's death is connected | wtsp.com

A witness, Reginald Parker, told police Spann saw Combs’ murder but later retracted his statement. Parker is currently in prison on unrelated charges.

Sarasota police say they do not know if Spann’s death is related to the Combs case, but they have been looking into it.

Richardson believes security cameras a block away captured her nephew’s killer and says she saw someone drive off with his car soon after the shooting.

“I asked the second day after his murder to pull the cameras at the end of Palmadelia to solve his murder," she said, but "they told me the cameras didn’t work.”

Sarasota’s Housing Authority Director William Russell says he believes the cameras were working at the time but network issues may have prevented them from seeing the recorded footage.

FL - Jabez Spann, 14, Sarasota, 4 Sept 2017 *reward*

Post #128 from Jabez Spann's thread. Pasted here for convenience:
I looked up the report to see where Jabez Spann was mentioned. I had to split it into 4 pages. All the people who were not officially mentioned in the news article, are actually mentioned in many of the online court records. In 2018 there was a trial listed, subpoenas issued but I do not see any resolution noted. The case is marked Closed. I'm assuming RP is back on the streets but JMO as I cannot confirm.

PARKER, REGINALD LEE
Case Number: 2017 CF 015708
NC Uniform Case Number: 582017CF015708XXXANC
HOMICIDE WILFUL KILL-MURDER NOT PREMEDITATED 2ND DEGREE

ClerkNet 3.0

Attachments

https://www.bradenton.com/news/local/crime/article170485032.html

Sarasota police confirmed they are investigating the death of a man, whose body was found Monday, as a homicide. Travis Combs, 31, was found dead Monday near the intersection of 22nd Street and Palmadelia Avenue in Sarasota.

Read more at: https://www.bradenton.com/news/local/crime/article170485032.html#storylink=cpy

Travis Combs, age 31

View attachment 319303
Thank u PRN! Let’s get justice for Travis & Jabez!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03
Back