FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, we don't know how old the google shot is.
If I pull up my address, I get a pic of my home with my husbands old truck in the driveway. We got rid of that truck almost 2 years ago.
So, lets just say the google shot is approx 1 year old... a lot of things could have happened in that year that could have broken fence. Camper is not in google shot either.

But wouldn't it be just fine to continue Halloween tradition if parents went out with the kids and walked them door to door? My child will not be participating this year because she has reached that "too old" mark. But every year before this one she did. And we always walked with her and watched everything going on around us. No reason to make the kids suffer. Parents just need to be there for them instead of letting them go out on their own. IMO
Possibly.I just know I wouldn't do it and not untill the killer was caught.

Agreed. You can't watch your kids every second. Then, too, it's just days after a tragic loss. Maybe it would be more appropriate this year to take neighborhood children to another area.

I get what you are saying. But, they can catch THIS killer and there is still thousands of sex offenders roaming the streets everyday.
IMO you can't make the children suffer, you just need to accompany them.

Thank you.Was anyone home next door at the neighbors house when Somer said something to the people renovating the house?

Do not know, Ms Suzanne. Have been looking through info/photos re neighbors for a few days now but have found little.

eta...there is an older brother (19)

If I pull up my address, I get a pic of my home with my husbands old truck in the driveway. We got rid of that truck almost 2 years ago.
So, lets just say the google shot is approx 1 year old... a lot of things could have happened in that year that could have broken fence. Camper is not in google shot either.

This is true. I know that each google pic can be from a different time, but if you head up Gano a bit and turn right onto Grove Park Dr. and then left onto Arbor Circle and head up toward the direction of Somer's house, there's lots of Christmas Decor out on lawns... so at least some of those local shots are probably from at least last Christmas.

Would someone please look at the videos on first coast news for these boys and their dad, my computer is so very slow when watching videos...I can tell you this:
when you go to a video, once you have clicked on the video, on the right side in the video is a red column that says: Rundown, under that is a list of what the news is about...in the video of these boys that I am trying to find, under "rundown" it says "Search for answers" this is the video we need to see, if you can find it, please link it for me. Thanks

Yeah, that's why I think it's a reach. It could have happened during the fire when they had hoses going over the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Let the light shine