FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing this out ....if Somer had a habit of kinda wandering around instead of going straight home after school, then it is quite possible the perp knew her just from bumping into her during her wandering around episodes, wich in return she would grow accustomed to seeing this person and not be afraid.
Did these kids walk with a larger group of children or just a couple of kids besides themselves ?

If Somer did not make it past the second crossing gaurd then that is the area of interest for sure. I wonder if there was some sort of shortcut she would take across yards ect..to get home ? Would the crossing gaurd have time to do anything with her before the other children got there ? Not sure, it just seems to me if we can believe the crossing gaurds accounts then she disappeared just after leaving that school that is why I am thinking she had some shortcut she has used befor or a hiding place to hide from her siblings and was a habit place for her...Thinking out loud here.

Her mom said that Somer was very friendly. The times she did not come straight home she could have been being groomed maybe given candy, let into someones home to play with a pet, and Somer may have never talked about it with anyone because she was told to keep it a secret...kwim...
I just am having a hard time with a spur of the moment take and grab, something tells me and keeps telling me that is not the case...
I also feel that this person is interjecting themselves with the case somehow like hanging around. I believe that is why LE is not talking about any of it not even to the family they don't want anything to leak out.
I also feel LE is giving a false sense of security to the perp by making statements it could be months before any evidence will be processed in this case....
Sorry for Rambiling...

is the garbage in the neighborhood collected in the middle of the night????
or in day time?

And maybe someone knows both of these guys - just enough so that when given a description or catching a glimpse of O'Cain - they confused him for WLK - and that's how his info ended up on the police report?

The RSO mentioned on the police report is Clayton William Graham (CWG).

ETA: I get so confused about the RSOs that I've decide to go ahead and add them to the Who's Who in a list format. (may need to scroll down)

Had asked this yesterday with no reply so perhaps no one knows....but will ask again.

Anyone know what time in the afternoon trash collection ends?

May as well ask if anyone knows what time collection begins too.

TIA

Throwing this out ....if Somer had a habit of kinda wandering around instead of going straight home after school, then it is quite possible the perp knew her just from bumping into her during her wandering around episodes, wich in return she would grow accustomed to seeing this person and not be afraid.
Did these kids walk with a larger group of children or just a couple of kids besides themselves ?

If Somer did not make it past the second crossing gaurd then that is the area of interest for sure. I wonder if there was some sort of shortcut she would take across yards ect..to get home ? Would the crossing gaurd have time to do anything with her before the other children got there ? Not sure, it just seems to me if we can believe the crossing gaurds accounts then she disappeared just after leaving that school that is why I am thinking she had some shortcut she has used befor or a hiding place to hide from her siblings and was a habit place for her...Thinking out loud here.

Her mom said that Somer was very friendly. The times she did not come straight home she could have been being groomed maybe given candy, let into someones home to play with a pet, and Somer may have never talked about it with anyone because she was told to keep it a secret...kwim...
I just am having a hard time with a spur of the moment take and grab, something tells me and keeps telling me that is not the case...
I also feel that this person is interjecting themselves with the case somehow like hanging around. I believe that is why LE is not talking about any of it not even to the family they don't want anything to leak out.
I also feel LE is giving a false sense of security to the perp by making statements it could be months before any evidence will be processed in this case....
Sorry for Rambiling...

good sleuthing. I have to agree, I think for some reason this person that killed Somer instead of leaving the neighborhood I think he is probably interjecting himself and acting like hes helping

102_1639.jpg

Are there any sort of convenience stores in the neighborhood where she disappeared.or near the school or her home? Just wondering.....

Mysticrose, looks like we have the same basic idea about what perp did to get Somer to him and how he's been since.
Thank you, it's nice to know someone else feels the same.

The RSO mentioned on the police report is Clayton William Graham (CWG).

ETA: I get so confused about the RSOs that I've decide to go ahead and add them to the Who's Who in a list format.

yep - my bad.

Sorry all. My mind is turning to mush.

ok, I sent the pic of the camper into the tip line......I feel better now....I do see a bed egg shell padding rolled up in the front of the camper when I zoom in on it....

Does the tip line have an email addy? If so, what is it?

If I was a child predator I would hang around convenience stores or sell ice-cream...also I would definitely have a dog I could walk-that is a great way to hang out on the streets and parks and also attract children who love dogs etc. Wonder if there are any peope who regularly walk their dogs in that area after school?

Is there a website to search FL criminal records? Or any public records in FL (besides SO registry)?

LE might need to put on their walking shoes and go door to door for DNA swabs. Did that in Louisiana, nabbed the Baton Rouge Serial Killer. They even stopped cars at intersections for swabs. I say, whatever works, no matter what the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom