FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to take a moment and say thank you to the state of MO, for letting a 17 year old pedophile rapist walk away again, on his second conviction of harming a child in a sexual manner.
We just got word that the man that raped my 9 year old stepdaughter will serve a 5 year sentence, suspended to 5 years of probation. He was originally charged with 1st degree child molestation, but was allowed to plead guilty to 3rd degree deviate sexual assault.
This is his second offense, in less than one year. He will not be required to register as an SO until March of next year when he turns 18.

Why do we keep letting them out? This is the kind of person that will eventually (if not next week) will kill and throw a body in a dumpster.

I'm sorry, I know this is off topic, but it just seems to fit.

I would like to take a moment and say thank you to the state of MO, for letting a 17 year old pedophile rapist walk away again, on his second conviction of harming a child in a sexual manner.
We just got word that the man that raped my 9 year old stepdaughter will serve a 5 year sentence, suspended to 5 years of probation. He was originally charged with 1st degree child molestation, but was allowed to plead guilty to 3rd degree deviate sexual assault.
This is his second offense, in less than one year. He will not be required to register as an SO until March of next year when he turns 18.

Why do we keep letting them out? This is the kind of person that will eventually (if not next week) will kill and throw a body in a dumpster.

I am so sorry! This angers me in a way I have no words for!

By all indications from what I am reading/hearing I do not get a sense at all that LE is going with the theory of any family members, and for that I find relief. I know for a few days here after the hit and run poster we were looking that way as well, and I never could see it was Mom. Suspense with SP and older teenager, but that's about it. I think looking at all angles is great, but after so many of these child killers, I wonder why we get thrown off track?

It is probably freaking this community out knowing this perp is more than likely right there, and watching. I would be on high red alert, especially with my children.

I agree. All the cryptic stuff threw me right off my track and I am disappointed on my own poor sleuthing. Back to work

Noway, I found 2 other "Kyle" SO's in Jacksonville, but I have them on my computer at home. I'll send you the info after I get off work.

I found a Kyle that I think may be the guy who worked at the Gano house. If I'm correct he is a young person who wants to go into LE and I seriously doubt he would be involved in Somer's disappearance.

I am on fire for you right now!:banghead:
OMG how sorry I am this happened to your daughter..
At this point I would rally around the square with signs asking the judge if he is willing to pay the same price as this young man when he re offends!
Then, I would plaster his picture all over the neighborhood warning other parents!
Lord help our children and the laws and judges who continue to let these fools loose in the streets!:furious:

Not off topic at all as this could very well be the kind of monster that murdered Somer. These predators go in out of the revolving doors of our criminal justice system and learn that the way to stay out of prison is to leave no witnesses and so their crimes escalate.

First we're told it's the right address on the reports, then we are told it isn't. Then the website changes to reflect that it isn't the right address.

This should clarify things, but it's making the confusion worse.

:sick::sick::sick::furious::furious::furious::sick::sick::sick::sick:

SERIOUSLY?? Did this just happen??

We should get the name of that judge and send his ARSE to Bill O'Reilly - he is good at beating the :cursing: out of them.

There should be a watchdog organization on these judges!! SO can NOT be REHABBED< stupid bleeding hearts

I am so sorry about your stepdaughter :( Hugs to your family!

Paris_Paris, thanks to you too. I don't mind looking them up (not much anyway) so the name is great. I searched for "Kyle" and only got Kyle Rose ...

Kyle Harrison Johnson

Kyle Lawrence Stewart

I am sitting directly in front of 1080 home....view is down the street towards Grove Park Ave.....where she never made it to the crossing guard....
102_1658-1.jpg

You truly go out of your way!!

And I'm sure I speak for all at WS

We are sure glad you do!

a special thank you :angel::dance:

Off Topic, but...

I can't believe I am spending my 4 days off/ mini-vacation in front of my computer from the time I wake up, to the time I fall asleep!

At least I am in awesome company! :blowkiss: You guys are the best.

I am furious for you and with you. This is beyond wrong. I am so sorry. MAkes me want to march on Washington.

I'm just stunned by your post. Unfortunately it happens all the time and I agree I just don't get it. I understand the judges have to follow the guidelines of the laws but they must have some leeway? It brings me back to the Groene case where that killer should never have seen the light of day.

Hopefully your stepdaughter can overcome this horrible crime. With positive and strong people and counseling she will.

Thank you for sharing such a horrible reality.

I am on fire for you right now!:banghead:
OMG how sorry I am this happened to your daughter..
At this point I would rally around the square with signs asking the judge if he is willing to pay the same price as this young man when he re offends!
Then, I would plaster his picture all over the neighborhood warning other parents!
Lord help our children and the laws and judges who continue to let these fools loose in the streets!:furious:

I think it's time for an online reference of some type regarding the judges in these courts and the sentences they hand down. I want more info when I vote in upcoming elections! The only way to effectively make changes is for everyone in political arenas to know they will be voted OUT when going against what we, the taxpayers, want.

I really think the most important thing to come out of the interview today is the highlighting of the car. This is the first time we've basically had confirmation that LE thinks the perp either grabbed her and put her in the car or parked when he saw her in a vulnerable place and attacked her.

The obvious question is why did he put her in a local dumpster or trash can when he could have just taken her in the car to a remote area? One logical conclusion is that he was afraid of being pulled over with a deceased child in the car. That raises the possibility of his tags being expired or him having some other reason that he would be more likely to be pulled over. He could have been afraid he was spotted also and didn't want to have her in a suspect car or been afraid of roadblocks though.

Does disposing of the body (that hurts to type) in the local neighborhood suggest a familiarity with the neighborhood, in your opinion? Also, I am wondering with such a tight timeline (between school letting out and a parent/caregiver realizing their child is missing) could it suggest that the person has done this before?

I have been looking for "kyle" for few days since I found the video of reporter talking about him....

I can't find carp really..

So I got to thinking about the owner of the business.. Housing is down and renovations are probably pretty slow... I don't see this owner paying his men very well.. hence his own brother moving on to different employment.. to make better dollars... probably if truth known the brother lives at home with mom.. just not visiting that night... hard to make money when you are RSO....

I see " Kyle" as single probably can't support family on what he is making ..

I see " Kyle" as young out of school and parents are tired of him mooching ...

I see "Kyle" as maybe older and been around the block so to speak few times and can only get low paying jobs..

I have used all the search engines and can't find carp.... at least on the "kyle" I am looking for..

Best of Luck to you sleuthers...

ETA: I just don't see how she could of been put in regular garbage pick-up ... they dump those cans by hand and she was found unwrapped... at least as far as we know... right??? how could the men miss someone as they dump cans in truck???? can would be heavy and call attention to the guy I would think first off.. then I would wonder why so darn heavy and look ... seems like a normal thing to do.. right?? I know every time I put magazines in our trash bag to go out my dh says what the HECK is in here.. and that is just magazines.. I am sure there are small dumpsters around there. even the school probably has them.. apts..... that park one... has someone called to see when those dumpsters are emptied.. usually its weekly.. jmo

I wonder if her body was too 'messy' after the murder, and the killer didn't want to get blood all over the car.

I feel bad for even writing that.

smartblonde, I enjoy your posts, your so very insightful and brutally honest even though sometimes I find myself jaw dropped.
Keep on keeping on.......

From that article -

"She never met a stranger. She was very friendly," said Robert O'Cain, a neighbor. "She was always looking for other kids to play with."

Does this jibe with others saying she mostly liked to play inside?

Does this guy have kids? Else how would he really know this?

Has anyone sleuthed him yet?

TIA.

This is the guy I had talked about a few threads back.
There was a video of him but I can't find it.
It looked like his left eye (inside the eye) had something wrong
with it (a scratch?). The video seemed strange to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom