FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Cam and I were on to something other day and then everyone started helping at finding "Kyle" and different dumpsters in the area and that is when we got our

LITTLE VISITOR..... the cryptic person saying we were in wrong direction.. If I wanted to save my business and knew ppl were digging for info to ruin me I would put a stop to sleuthers also.. jmo

mommaya......snipped from your post
Neighbor Robert O'Cain
he could be a twin to WLKuhn to me...........and WLK is suppose to have grey ponytail right now.......are these 2 buddies???

anyone have a sympathy (legend) on Debbie Riley? WLK girlfriend that died Oct 12th?
I would like to sleuth friends of WLK that may have something to do with Somer's family or other neighbors, connecting kids?

Her obit is here: http://www.broadusraines.com/index.cfm You have to type her name in. Only four people have signed the guest book. Someone on here said that the video was missing, it's not, it's still there.

Btw, does anyone know what kind of car she had?

I would like to take a moment and say thank you to the state of MO, for letting a 17 year old pedophile rapist walk away again, on his second conviction of harming a child in a sexual manner.
We just got word that the man that raped my 9 year old stepdaughter will serve a 5 year sentence, suspended to 5 years of probation. He was originally charged with 1st degree child molestation, but was allowed to plead guilty to 3rd degree deviate sexual assault.
This is his second offense, in less than one year. He will not be required to register as an SO until March of next year when he turns 18.

Why do we keep letting them out? This is the kind of person that will eventually (if not next week) will kill and throw a body in a dumpster.

I'm sorry, I know this is off topic, but it just seems to fit.

Sorry to say that if your niece was my child, the pedophile rapist would be roadkill. (there are 365 ways to skin a cat)

I would like to take a moment and say thank you to the state of MO, for letting a 17 year old pedophile rapist walk away again, on his second conviction of harming a child in a sexual manner.
We just got word that the man that raped my 9 year old stepdaughter will serve a 5 year sentence, suspended to 5 years of probation. He was originally charged with 1st degree child molestation, but was allowed to plead guilty to 3rd degree deviate sexual assault.
This is his second offense, in less than one year. He will not be required to register as an SO until March of next year when he turns 18.

Why do we keep letting them out? This is the kind of person that will eventually (if not next week) will kill and throw a body in a dumpster.

I'm sorry, I know this is off topic, but it just seems to fit.
OMG, NMk, of course it fits, and my heart breaks for you and yours.
I think the feelings of frustration and helplessness are the 2 hardest emotions to bear,. and you've got them both in one double whammy.
Say what they will about repeat offenders, they all started with the first one, and your sicko down there isn't even considered an adult yet-and already has two on his rap sheet? God help the next female he decides tp to ruin. And IMO, there will be a next time.
Prayers for all of you. What a horrible day in your lives.
And PS Plea bargains infuriate me! It's (to me) a copout and lazy. I've had personal experience with it, too, and wish there were some way to outlaw them.

I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to shock.

It was what came to my mind as a reason why the monster didn't use his car as opposed to a trash receptacle.

I apologize for being so blunt and insensitive.

I truly just want Somer's murderer brought to justice. Her murder has broken my heart.

No need to apologize, I don't see you as being insensitive in your posts at all. Sometimes you say things that really make me think or things I've thought too but haven't been able to say. We're all here for the same reason and it's to find out who did this no matter how blunt you have to be sometimes. Kudos.

This is the guy I had talked about a few threads back.
There was a video of him but I can't find it.
It looked like his left eye (inside the eye) had something wrong
with it (a scratch?). The video seemed strange to me.

Does anyone know if this guy is the lawn care neighbor?

Any chance the 1080 house had ac/heat worked on recently? I ask because of the Haleigh Cummings case.

Sorry to say that if your niece was my child, the pedophile rapist would be roadkill. (there are 365 ways to skin a cat)

Stepdaughter...and I'd like to do just that.

The injustice is what's killing me. The only reason that he was ever able to get near her was that he wasn't made to register after the first time, and he still doesn't have to for another 5 months. I am sure there will be other victims by then.

It just sickens me that no one pays attention to people like this until they do something lie what was done to Somer.

is the garbage in the neighborhood collected in the middle of the night????
or in day time?

Had asked this yesterday with no reply so perhaps no one knows....but will ask again.

Anyone know what time in the afternoon trash collection ends?

May as well ask if anyone knows what time collection begins too.

TIA

Maybe this will answer your questions?

The following are service standards for residential/commercial garbage, yard trash and recycling collection services established to meet the needs of residents of the Town or Orange Park.
Click
Once there you'll see more info for recycling, holiday schedule, etc.

Looking back at 10/22, the first part of the list shows 4 individuals charged with robbery and weapons, address is on Vinewood. Are these the same that were listed as having been arrested at the Thompson home? Thanks

Yes, same 4 with same charges only now the address was changed. Not sure why someone told the WS poster the address (of DT) was correct--except perhaps they were looking at the corrected address, not DT's. How embarrassing for the department to have put a wrong address on their site--even more so the fact they used that one.

Does anyone else find it unusual that the CCSO is still sitting in the driveway 24-7 at the Thompson residence? I drive by there on my way home from work and it was 4 AM and there they sat, this was this morning?

Does anyone else find it unusual that the CCSO is still sitting in the driveway 24-7 at the Thompson residence? I drive by there on my way home from work and it was 4 AM and there they sat, this was this morning?

I would find it unusual, if they weren't close-ish to Caylee territory and still remembering the 24/7 circus that led to.

Seems odd to me but that's not saying much. Maybe they're worried the perp will come back to try to harm the family? Maybe the perp has an idea the family knows who he is and LE knows this? Maybe they're watching the family to see who comes and goes? So many reasons!

How do I ask this tactfully.....

Please forgive me, I just have to know (and I honestly don't). If someone bound and gagged you, and stuffed you into multiple trash bags, could you suffocate just being in the bag, and if so how long would that likely take?

Also, if you were gagged and suffocated from the manner in which the gag was applied, and then you were exposed to the process through which trash is compacted within 24 hours, would your COD and MOD still be evident?

I think Cam and I were on to something other day and then everyone started helping at finding "Kyle" and different dumpsters in the area and that is when we got our

LITTLE VISITOR..... the cryptic person saying we were in wrong direction.. If I wanted to save my business and knew ppl were digging for info to ruin me I would put a stop to sleuthers also.. jmo

But-- was the cryptic message to save a business, or ____________??
Fill in the blank.

motorhome
easy access to a landfill / dumpster with being in the know
location -- location -- location --
hours of operation
mystery caller claiming to be 'kyle'

:banghead:

Off Topic, but...

I can't believe I am spending my 4 days off/ mini-vacation in front of my computer from the time I wake up, to the time I fall asleep!

At least I am in awesome company! :blowkiss: You guys are the best.

I JUST thought the same thing!

No, I definitely do not find this unusual.

After the wrong-way Taconic accident, the family of the 3 girls that were killed had around-the-clock police presence and their road was blocked off from non-residents.

Her obit is here: http://www.broadusraines.com/index.cfm You have to type her name in. Only four people have signed the guest book. Someone on here said that the video was missing, it's not, it's still there.

Btw, does anyone know what kind of car she had?

Thank you. I did see that - but I was looking fro an obit for Robert O'Cain's father. First initial W.

This is as far as I got - but I don't want to pay.https://www.legacy.com/timesunion/deathnotices.asp?page=obitfinderorder&personid=120787889

The other searches give his age as 89 - but if he wouldn't have died in 08 at age 88 - that would make him 89 now.

Don't know if it would mean anything - just adding to our info.

How do I ask this tactfully.....

Please forgive me, I just have to know (and I honestly don't). If someone bound and gagged you, and stuffed you into multiple trash bags, could you suffocate just being in the bag, and if so how long would that likely take?

Also, if you were gagged and suffocated from the manner in which the gag was applied, and then you were exposed to the process through which trash is compacted within 24 hours, would your COD and MOD still be evident?

Yes, if there were no holes or your face was pushed to the bag, you would suffocate. It wouldn't take very long. I'm not sure of the exact time, but I would think less than 10 minutes, possibly less from 5, in a scenario where the bag wasn't right up against your face.

MOD would be. COD might not be, it would depend on if the lungs were too badly damaged to determine foreign fibers, or if the mouth and gums were damaged enough to hide the friction marks from the gag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom