FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea...unless someone else has covered this. Have we looked at houses that are "for sale" in the immediate vicinity of where Somer was last seen??
Another great idea... and someone a few posts up mentioned the Realtor.

I was a real estate broker, and Realtor, for 12 years. I managed a Century 21 Real Estate office for 8 of those years.

R.E. agents have pretty much unlimited access to houses on lockboxes, and the second you insert this special key in the lockbox your name and I.D. number is registered on a computer chip.

We also knew instantly if a house was occupied or not just by checking the status in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) on our PCs.

R.E. agents know many neighborhoods like the back of their hands.

Active R.E. agents practically live in their cars.

Worth thinking about, I guess.

Okay, I am gonna take some blame here. I am the one who said they personally knew that person. I COULD be wrong but I am not sure. They kept interjecting into our postings to explain who that guy was and I think assumed from how they said it that they knew him personally. I think assumed from how they said it that they knew him personally. Because up until that time, we never had a name from media. However, last night his name finally popped up in media.

Edit to ADD: However, there is a poster here who claimed to know ICKIE personally.

Next, as far as the first person in line, that is Ickie and a completely different guy. Thre was speculation that Sick and Ick were of same person. But they are not.

I meant to go and change my post with all my suspects on them. Do you want me to repost all the pics??? LOL

Okay-- now I am back to where we were. See these 'broadcast' burping interruptions in the middle of great sleuthing spin me around, so I apologize for NOT keeping all my perps in a row here. :) lmao

I am guilty as charged for getting off track-- so if you would be so kind to get them all lined up again, I will save the post for reference.

PS-- I think I have sticky-icky straight, but let's make sure.

Do you have the thread # for Cam's photos? Was that yesterday when she went back out?

Thanks...

Hello everyone!! This is my first post. I've been lurking this Thread since this weekend. Okay, here is my take- do any of you remember the Carla Brucia case in Sarasota, FL? The little girl who was kidnapped at a car wash, and later murder. Well, I got to thinking after the Sheriff’s press conference from this morning. He stated that someone may have damage to their vehicle or change in appearance. Well, the Carla case was solved due to surveillance camera at the carwash.

Do you think possible that the killer or killers of Somer may have used a carwash to clean up the evidence at a carwash with a surveillance camera?

Also, do we know for a fact that Somer was at School all day and walked home with her siblings? Could it be possible that a parent or someone with permission picked up her from school since she was not feeling well? Did police state that the first crossing guard indeed saw Somer, or maybe a kid that looks little her?

My reason for the curiosity is that one of the posters stated to look at the police report. I've been reading another web forum by one of the Jacksonville news where one of the posters was also a searcher on Monday in Somer’s neighborhood, but believer the killer maybe some that Somer knows well. They claim to have photos of the scene taken from that night that shows the image from the scene and pictures of some other searchers

Here's a spinntt of that person post:
someone special 1 hour ago
it was no predator, it was someone she knew and someone she knew very well.. i can't wait until this all unfolds.. i think this nation is going to be totally shocked, and i will leave it at that!!

Thank y'all

I am sure that person might get a knock on door from LE .. you think???

I found the post from yesterday about O'Cain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSC View Post
Picture 1: I do not believe a name has been confirmed on this guy.
Picture 1 is Diena's neighbor on the other side of the street. His last name is O'Cain.

LOL.... I have had my trash left behind a big RED sticker that I was over the weight limit. So- totally agree with you on that issue.

I still keep thinking dumpster = someone that knows dumpsters or has access to a dumpster - or the landfill access through their business.

:twocents:

Maybe a garbage man? When do these children leave for school. I wonder if their garbage is picked up around the same time these kids are walking to school.

I don't know why, but he's my favorite too. I did some research on him... he's a licensed realtor, and he owns a stand-alone appliance company. Its registered to him, same address as we have.

He owns/owned a house at 7937 westport bay drive in Jacksonville- He sued to evict the tenants (and won), but there was a foreclosure action on the mortgage brought by the bank in September 2008. The action was against him and his "unknown spouse" - but that could be a formality done by all banks to make sure there is no secret wife with an interest in the property.

The house on Horton lists him, his deceased father, and his 89 year old mother: Edna.

He's lived in Middleburg, Keystone Heights, and Ponte Vedra Beach FL, and Paw Creek, NC. Relatives are listed as Virginia L. O., Ginger L. O., Heather M. O., and V. R. O.

In one of the listings of those towns, its just him and Ginger listed so I thought it might be his wife?

I couldn't find any real "dirt" - my internet is acting up but I'll check out tax/divorce records later or tomorrow.

Hi lawlady....Thanks for this info. I looked into him a bit today also.

One divorce from Kathy on 10/15/86; my interpretation was that Ginger was a child of that union.

One foreclosure in 1987, and one traffic citation for failing to yield coming out of an alley or driveway.

Divorce and foreclosure at this link, I hope:http://clerk.co.clay.fl.us/OdysseyP...3,184,185,186,187,188,189&NodeDesc=All+Courts
*ETA - click on link, change to search by party, then enter his name without the apostrophe*

Some of you here are very insightful into the - well I guess profiles - of these sickos. What are some ideas regarding past criminal history and type of criminal history? Are they compulsively law-abiding (outwardly) at times?

We are not necessarily looking for someone with an extensive record? or am I incorrect?

We've gone in so many different directions that I'm having trouble mentally filing everything away. Can someone refresh my memory about where the dog lost Somer's scent? Was it at Deberry and Gano?

Also, some clever poster discovered that Andrew C (with the two teen boys) doesn't live at the home with the camper next to 1080 Gano. The appraiser's office lists the owner as Coward Amy Christine (not sure which is the first name, but I assume it's Amy). When I use the white pages, I get a C. E. Thomas living there. Does anyone know how I might nail it down a bit more?

TIA!

Try Clarence

Nope, IMO, we need more research here...

Trash pick-up in my area is done with a mechanical "claw", it doesn't care how much it weighs, but it must be in the bin, they do NOT pick up bags sat down next to the bag.

Yea... 5 yrs ago I had the claw trucks and now I have humans.
Maybe the poster that lives in the area and knows the one neighbor can tell us if the trash is man handled, or clawed?

Dumpsters are a no brainer on the pick up.

thanks

Who was the lady on one of the newspaper articles?video's?who said she told them to check the dumpster or something like that.

I don't believe anyone has found her name, yet. In the few articles she is mentioned, it just says "a woman..."

nursebee I guess you missed my post a few threads back about military vets...

Military vets are not above the law just like LE or doctors or teacher's etc..

I am thankful for all who have served our country and protected us.. Don't get me wrong there..

I know for a fact military vets are child molesters too... I know 2 of them personally ..

Can Not let the fact of someone's employment no matter what it is get in the way of a murder investigation...

I am not saying he is one . NO .. I am not...

Stop and think of all the military lately that have been murdering woman ,even the women are in military...

Just making a point no one is above the law ... if they so choose..
oh you don't need to tell me what wrong military can do. We are currently stationed at Fort Leavenworth and have been in the service going on 20 years. I can tell you stories that would curl your toenails!

That being said, we do not know the family dynamic in this story... and we do not know WHY he has not seen his children (reportedly) in two years. He has as much right to be near his living children right now as their mother insofar as the info that we currently know about their family dynamic (moo). My point in my post above was merely to suggest the idea that maybe the man was deployed... and that is why he hadn't seen his children.

My own son hasn't seen his father for three years out of the last five.... and not by choice. And also... do deployments cause family problems? You bet they do... sadly...

Another great idea... and someone a few posts up mentioned the Realtor.

I was a real estate broker, and Realtor, for 12 years. I managed a Century 21 Real Estate office for 8 of those years.

R.E. agents have pretty much unlimited access to houses on lockboxes, and the second you insert this special key in the lockbox your name and I.D. number is registered on a computer chip.

We also knew instantly if a house was occupied or not just by checking the status in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) on our PCs.

R.E. agents know many neighborhoods like the back of their hands.

Active R.E. agents practically live in their cars.

Worth thinking about, I guess.

Seems everyone in Florida is in R.E... I was going to get my license but moved north... anyway .. the "kyle" person at the burned house.. What I have found is some relation to R.E. also.. appraissors (sp) ...

I don't believe anyone has found her name, yet. In the few articles she is mentioned, it just says "a woman..."

To No Avail have any of us found this yet!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

oh you don't need to tell me what wrong military can do. We are currently stationed at Fort Leavenworth and have been in the service going on 20 years. I can tell you stories that would curl your toenails!

That being said, we do not know the family dynamic in this story... and we do not know WHY he has not seen his children (reportedly) in two years. He has as much right to be near his living children right now as their mother insofar as the info that we currently know about their family dynamic (moo). My point in my post above was merely to suggest the idea that maybe the man was deployed... and that is why he hadn't seen his children.

My own son hasn't seen his father for three years out of the last five.... and not by choice. And also... do deployments cause family problems? You bet they do... sadly...

I understand this completely my dh was in military for 14yrs and I said enough... your darn right it causes problems..

I have watched all the videos the father has made.. he told about not having money to go to florida... he told he hasn't seen children for 2 yrs. since the pic he showed on tv.. all that has come out about the father he has told.. he did not say he was over seas.. I am sure if that was the case that would of been told .. that is a good reason.... I will go back and watch video's of him.. I have been watching others of important stuff about Somer..

WAIT!! I think it was "interested in facts" that knew about Ocain - if you are here IIF can you let us know - pretty please :)

WAIT!! I think it was "interested in facts" that knew about Ocain - if you are here IIF can you let us know - pretty please :)

I see him/her listed on this thread right now...yoohoooooo...

The CWG situation...

My friend and I were looking at the police report that first night that it came out to the public. I stated that CWG was an absconded sex offender that was originally from Texas but frequented the Duval & Clay county area. On 10/21 he was still listed as absconded & there was an article put out by a news source where I verified my info. I provided a link to this when I originally posted. His last update at that point, was on 11/20/08. Then the next morning, I looked up his info again & he was listed as Released & a new address of Bland Rd. in Jacksonville was given. The crime happened in Texas. Then later that afternoon, his information changed again to his address being in Texas.

I do not think that CWG was a mistake on the police report. I personally think he was present. No random person is going to know his DOB, cell & work # and address. An address he didn't live at. Come to find out, the work place listed has been closed down for over a year (this info was given by a poster here that lives in that area). So... I still believe that CWG is #1 on my list. I believe he was there and listed on the report & the police officer taking the report had no clue that he was an absconded sex offender. I mean seriously...none of us would if we didn't look at these freaks every day. I believe that when the police report was turned in, it's quite possible that at that point is when it was found that CWG was an absconded sex offender. The website in which they ran a story, updated their information... I'm sure yall that were here at the beginning of this remember that. CWG was in the Jacksonville area, had an address & failed to comply. He should have been arrested. He very well may be back in Texas now, with his fathers address... so basically, to me... that fits the "profile" given out by LE this morning. He is no longer in the area & was there at the time. How do we even know that he was found? We don't ... we are just taking the databases word for it. However, the man was absconded & should have been arrested for failing to register... so until I see proof that he was arrested, I won't fully believe that. If he is the perp, LE still may not know where he is but they do know who he is.

Here is the link from the story on action news site. It has not been updated since 10/21 at 4pm.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Offender-Alert-October-21-2009/W0nLgboHake_aekvaIaZkA.cspx

Can someone please post the link to CWG?? The link on the offfender registry

Cajun girl very insightful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members