FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a presser where someone said words to the effect of we would all be shocked or something, that they knew this person had killed before? Maybe they do have preliminary DNA results that match other cases or the perp. Just a thought that I can not place where I heard that or if it was another case. Anybody remember anything that was said like this?

I think that was a post on one of the news sites. But I think the neighbors insinuated something like that too.

You did, you did use "ya'll" correctly, smart blonde! And you're very welcome. Maybe we'll make a Texan out of you, too!
cajungirl, have you decided on a name, yet?

OT: Shout out to Texas! :woohoo: I am stuck in Illinois for another year till I get to home to SWEET HOME TEXAS! Miss ma southerners...

The only thing that's missing on the description of Shannon's killer (CWG) is the tattoo (baby cartoon, left arm)??? But maybe the kids didn't see it, because it was covered by clothing?

Of course, no telling when he may have had the tattoo done.

Yes, Cajun, I agree. I know it's OT, but Violet and I almost died before she was ever born because of a tooth infection that I didn't treat.
So, call a dentist, they can at least give you Tylenol 3 for the pain, since codeine is still perfectly safe for you to take.

OT i know but not_mykids - you have great taste in kiddo names

OT: Shout out to Texas! :woohoo: I am stuck in Illinois for another year till I get to home to SWEET HOME TEXAS! Miss ma southerners...
So NSC-we'll welcome you home with open arms. Where 'bouts? (Since you speak the lingo, lol)

I think that was a post on one of the news sites. But I think the neighbors insinuated something like that too.

I wonder if a neighbor made an incinuation because they have witnesses stuff at the house. Not sure what "stuff" is but could be anything.

OT: Finally caught up, I swore I was done until we get a forum but I can't leave. LOL .

Back On Topic: Somer's story is going to be on next on HLN - in the captions said Somers killer might be hurt and missed work!!! Wonder what evidence they have to make that statement :waitasec:

ooooo, do you happen to know what I can do for this toothache I received overnight? pregnant so no meds :( help before I :banghead:

3-4 drops of vanilla extract on the tooth subsides the pain. Be sure to use vanilla extract...not imitation vanilla.

I have used baby orajel and had great relief....also...I have heated damp cloths in the microwave and held them against the outside of my cheek area where the tooth is aching.
Mixing salt in warm water and swishing over and around the tooth helps also. Spit and repeat as often as needed....make sure the water is warmed.

Also, if your tooth is hurting due to having air or fluid in your ears, just hold your nose and blow and clear your ears. This works really well when my sinus are bothering me and making my teeth hurt on one side of my mouth. Your ears will pop.

Sorry....I know how bad a toothache can be.

Lady Sleuth

Jaxon :D

And he will be home schooled & a mama's boy... I will never let him out of my sight... ever LOL :crazy:

NOw why do I hear ( in a very Cajun accent)
"Jaxon, Girls is da debil" ??????

LMAO- j/k Cajun- I couldn't resist!

So NSC-we'll welcome you home with open arms. Where 'bouts? (Since you speak the lingo, lol)

OT:

Dallas Burbs!! I am so homesick!!! If I didn't have yall at WS, not sure what I would do (((HUGS))) to yall, this has been such a pleasure on this thread, in such an unpleasant case.

I'm thinking there was a large amount of blood there...and it didn't belong to Somer

OMG. Right under Shannon's picture in the case profile at AMW, are the words, "NEVER MET A STRANGER".

Does anyone else remember that this is what Somer's mother, and grandmother, kept saying about Somer right after she was abducted?

"Never met a stranger"

Okay, CPC is the live in boyfriend. He works as a trashy garbage guy? Some were saying concrete. Could he have been doing his job in the neighborhood of the home or on Gano?

We don't know that. He said on FB that he was a "trashy truck driver". I have feeling he means trashy "truck driver", not "trashy truck" driver.

Also ... I think the photo is from 2003 not 2004 since the arrest date was 2003 ... he was released in 2004

right... I chose the 2004 year because since he is a sex offender I figured they took a pic of him to update things before he was released... it prolly is 2003 though.

We've (my family) tracked an inmate in Florida before, and when he was released, they updated his photo at that time.

I haven't moved away from someone closer to Somer's family yet. Still have a few theories bouncing around. Has anyone seen SP? Pressers? Funeral? Anywhere?

I can't get past the fact that mom/brother were in the parking lot near the restrooms where evidence was removed, across from abandoned house.

Just thoughts.

Can anyone transcribe what HLN has to say about the killer being hurt? I can't find the remote.

Places DT Has lived. CWG and or Shannon Paulk case places of interest
COLUMBIA, SC Lexington County, SC
MADISON, AL Northport, AL
FAIRBORN, OH
HARRISON TOWNSHIP, MI Lansing, MI
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
KILLEEN, TX Bandera, TX
FAIRFIELD, OH
SHEPPARD AFB, TX
ORANGE PARK, FL Orange Park, FL

Is he following her?

Hold on....

I might be lost and you might already be making this comparison but did you make this connection:

Shortly after America's Most Wanted profiled the murder of Shannon Paulk, an AMW tipster came through with a great lead. She remembered an attempted abduction of a little 10-year-old girl from a trailer park in Lexington County, S.C. eight years ago: the man drove a grey pick-up truck with a toolbox, water cooler, and ladder in the back, and had a large mole under his right eye. Luckily, the little girl got away and was not harmed

They just Said on HLN that for sure Somer was transported in the garbage truck to the landfill, no one personally took her there.

Hi, short-time lurker here (started with the Benjamin Kyle threads) and am trying to catch up on all the posts on this tragic case. When her Mom was on the morning news before they found her little girl, well it just broke my heart.

Am taking off for a while now but wanted to pass this along re: Ken K.

I found this article if it might be helpful:

http://www.sptimes.com/News/060300/Hillsborough/School_janitor_accuse.shtml

Also said on HLN that they took eviedence from the park bathroom

Oh, I am so glad we are getting new info. These circles I was running in were making me dizzy.

OMG. Right under Shannon's picture in the case profile at AMW, are the words, "NEVER MET A STRANGER".

Does anyone else remember that this is what Somer's mother, and grandmother, kept saying about Somer right after she was abducted?

"Never met a stranger"

Thank you! Yes! Strange, no? And it gets stranger, I'm looking at the map, and the towns that DT and CWG and or the Shannon Paulk murderer is associated, and the towns are VERY close, ie, Lexington County is in Columbia, Harrison MI to Lansing is only 15 miles, etc. This is really, really odd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K-Nine