FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think CWG is good for Shannon's killer. I also believe he was at Sommer's home and LE did not realize who he was until he was long gone. They notified Texas and his flyer was then updated to show his presence in Florida on that date. Unfortunately, he is in the wind and finding him will not be easy.

I have to totally agree. In a police report there is no room for error. Even a rookie would get the names and ID right. The fact that his flyer is also updated says someone in LE is looking at him too! I wonde rif the DNA/results are back from the lab? Wish they would hold a PC to update us.

JMO

sings "you can have whateva you like"

2r4tl45.jpg

Has anyone called LE on this one...WOW just WoW and I see you all are putting together where he has been over the years good job....

Thanks :) I am not going anywhere until this is off the street. This has made me want to quit my job just so I can pick my daughter up every day. It is terrifying.

Have the schools in the area offered increased after school care for those in need, since this monster still prowls around?

I have to totally agree. In a police report there is no room for error. Even a rookie would get the names and ID right. The fact that his flyer is also updated says someone in LE is looking at him too! I wonde rif the DNA/results are back from the lab? Wish they would hold a PC to update us.

JMO
I respectfully disagree. Police reports are often chock full of mistakes.

Call me cynical but I'm thinking CWG and DT are old pals from way back. If you can fit Homer in there, that works too. Wasn't Homer (the poet) the ultimate traveler? IF he's related, it gives them ties to GA, too. This is really interesting.

I'm sure most of you heard/saw the video I did for Haleigh with my version of Concrete Angel... well, I decided to use it on a video for Somer. I would like to record something else for her but since I'm stuck in the horizontal position, that will be to difficult. So... here ya go :)

YouTube - S.R.T.

I will change it once I can record another song...specially for Somer :D

Absolutely beautiful CajunGirl. Can't see to type with the tears in my eyes...that was so sweet of you. Thank you.

JMO

Not only do I think CWG was there, I think that LE has a good idea that this could VERY well be him. I bet that CWG then put Somer in a place he thought she would never be found - the landfill/trash etc.. I bet in his sick mind he willingly gave his ID to police, at the time LE not knowing what they were dealing with Abduction/Murder -- How stupid would LE look if they said he got away - they need to go through the motions all the while hunting for CWG - JMO

What do we need. I have a backround on CWG

Can you find the dates of when he lived in certain places? Look at the post where there were places of interest in the Shannon Paulk murders, and see if CWG has ties to them like DT and the killer do. SC, MI, Al, and GA. TIA

I'm going to say something for which I hope people don't think ill of me/think I'm a nutter.

This guy just happens to be on the report, very shortly after the crime. Turns out he has a history of this. The sketch is uncanny. But more than that, someone (I'm sorry, blanking on the name) posted a list of locations that both he and DT both happened to live at? Am I reading that correctly? Or was that a formatting issue?

Could he actually be someone close to DT? Did they live in those places at the same time? And while the "Never knew a stranger thing" is likely a coincidence, jeepers! The crazy part of me wonders if this was...I don't even know where I'm going with this, but if they really did have those towns in common--I don't even know what to say about the chances of that coincidence. I'm confused and disturbed. I'm also very tired and hormonal, so I could totally be misconstruing that post.

Was CWG also AT the house? If so, he has to be suspects #1 through 17.

I bit down on a piece of ice in a weird way... I'm ok though! Just lookin for a way to get that stinging feeling out!

Don't chew on ice. Ice is harder than the enamel on your teeth = Will break teeth. Better to chew on chocolate.

Edited to say: Are you anemic, with your pregnancy? Some people are known to eat ice with anemia, it's a condition called pica. Hope you are taking your vitamins.

OT:

Dallas Burbs!! I am so homesick!!! If I didn't have yall at WS, not sure what I would do (((HUGS))) to yall, this has been such a pleasure on this thread, in such an unpleasant case.

Very, very wet and soggy but beautiful...East Texas here. CajunGirls neighbor, just across the big lake...lol

Other towns DT lived in in AL
Madison, AL
Jasper, AL
Oakman, AL
Huntsville, AL

I have a hard time saying that is a large mole that probably has hairs growing out of it.

Alright, I am gonna throw this address out there - if anyone has time to sleuth it and see if there are any missing kids/homicides that corrolate in the area... TIA CWG also associated with this address

10222 FORUM WEST DR , APT 1108 HOUSTON, TX 77036

I was going over things that we do know for sure.
Missing Oct 19
Child's Body found Landfill Oct 21 approx 50 miles away.
Body ID as Somer Thompson Oct 22
Garbage pick up Tues. Oct 20, LE followed trucks and had them dump the contents at a designated spot at the landfill.

From what I have read, garbage pails can be 20-30 gal. Weight can not exceed 40lbs, so...I am lending myself to think that Somer 's remains were placed in a commercial dumpster and hauled away by a different Co. than the residential haulers. Please correct me if I have erred. To me there is a fairly small window of when this heinous crime occurred , ie 3pm Oct 19th - early hours of Oct 20 th. Maybe a 12 hr time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member