FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone else posted this - or I know Paris did a synopsis - but this is a MUST READ

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=40267&refresh=1

Pay attention to the dates -- Anniversary Killer- In past month was August - October not so far away..

I always felt like Shannon and Shae's killer could have been the same but her family acted strange afterward. There was a fire that only affected Shae's room. It made one wonder if the fire was set on purpose to cover up evidence. Since I read the AMW site, the other must have been speculation at the time.

That really unnerves me. It honestly makes me look at everything differently. I'm from Texas originally. It's a very big state. One hundred miles is nothing, particularly when it's rural, as you said.

So, they live in the same basic areas at locations pretty far apart. Far enough to make a coincidence truly bizarre. Then, CWG, a SO, ends up the police report when the INITIAL report was taken? What was he doing there? Old friend? Mind-spinning coincidence? The thing I don't want to contemplate is the "never met a stranger" thing because it's easier to chalk up to coincidence, and any other scenario would make me sound like I'm gunning for DT. I'm not. But man, this smacked me in the face.

I originally liked her, thought of her as a very poor man's Rebecca Howe (Cheers) but she's smacking me in the face a lot, too. From the grins and smirks in the first pressers, to "she never met a stranger", to using CA's patented favorite kid song, and the cryptic things the neighbors said, I wonder.......The 100 miles between places in Tx is one of the furthers apart, too, in someplaces it's only 0-15 miles.

I originally liked her, thought of her as a very poor man's Rebecca Howe (Cheers) but she's smacking me in the face a lot, too. From the grins and smirks in the first pressers, to "she never met a stranger", to using CA's patented favorite kid song, and the cryptic things the neighbors said, I wonder.......The 100 miles between places in Tx is one of the furthers apart, too, in someplaces it's only 0-15 miles.

Is there a way to determine the timeline in terms of when each of them lived in those areas?

CWG:
416 Durrell Ct Winter Haven Fl 33884 Ph# 863-324-1170
Has also lived in Jacksonville
Joplin
Houston
Eaton Park

Relatives may be: Cody, Eddie, Casey

He was in moderate custody and released 11/5/04

Alright, I am gonna throw this address out there - if anyone has time to sleuth it and see if there are any missing kids/homicides that corrolate in the area... TIA CWG also associated with this address

10222 FORUM WEST DR , APT 1108 HOUSTON, TX 77036

he was at this address back in 12/1993

I apoligize if someone posted this already...I had a DR apt. & am behind on the thread! I'm wondering if this person should be looked at...it's not far from where Somer went missing! :wink:

Police: Man approached kids at bus stop
Police: Man approached kids at bus stop
<snipped>
Police arrested a 29-year-old man after after witnesses say he acted strangely at a bus stop. Christian Haag was booked in the Putnam County Jail Tuesday afternoon.

A grandfather says he's lucky he can still see his granddaughter. "Someone reached inside the vehicle and tried to grab hold of her while she was waiting to go to school," said Jerry Drescher.

Drescher's granddaughter is just 7-years-old. She was in her grandmothers car near River and South 13th Streets Tuesday morning. That's when police say Haag was wondering around the area. They say he grabbed at Jerry's granddaughter through a car window.

Story.jpg

Video: Bus Stop Arrest 10/29/2009-00:43
Police arrested a 29-year-old man after after witnesses say he acted strangely at a bus stop
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34443@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...-kids-at-bus-stop/AVVdoCjYsEmZG9b8-Qnj1g.cspx

:angel:

Putnam County?

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...act=usMapSearch&missState=TX&searchLang=en_US

What was the time frame of the address you gave?
I can't find a thing in these threads....sure WISH we had a forum (hint hint). :praying:

I will second your prayers for a forum - not sure how much longer we can hold on without rehashing the same info that comes out like a game of telephone.

Okay, well I am gonna repost and keep in mind that these dates are NEVER complete or accurate - you need to try and decipher them and see if they somehow fit into a basic timeline - tell me if it wrong.

Also, some of the dates are expanded. Realize they could have had a bill go to one of these addresses - and keep in mind it isn't that far to drive up and down the border from FL to GA - Also, if a construction worker, could move around for different jobs.

Also- found an associate of CWG that works at 19th Hole Bar and Grill in Davenport, FL - would be curious if they worked together.

Durrell is a relative
4 then (8+8=?) DURRELL CT WINTER HAVEN, FL 33884 02/01/1994 04/30/2008

534 AVENUE B NE , A WINTER HAVEN, FL 33881 02/01/2002 06/01/2002

117 LESNICK DR WINTER HAVEN, FL 33880 11/01/2001 12/01/2001

10222 FORUM WEST DR , APT 1108 HOUSTON, TX 77036 11/01/1993 02/01/1994

201 LLAUREL COVE WY EATON PARK, FL 33840 02/01/1994 01/01/1998

This is a trailor Park Court in the middle of NOWHERE!
6350 SPURGEON RD JOPLIN, MO 64804 02/01/1994 11/13/2000

RR 4 BOX 153 JOPLIN, MO 64804 02/01/1994 07/13/2001

When I ran this address:

10222 FORUM WEST DR , APT 1108 HOUSTON, TX 77036

It shows that someone in Houston has an amateur radio License.
Unfortunately there are over 4000 listings.
I have been on the FBI site all day and I know I read about an offender who
was interested in ham radios as a hobby.
I am just too tired to sleuth it backwards now.

OT: The guys are cooking dinner on the grill, I need fuel for my tummy, I think! lol

Sorry for the interruption peeps. I have been trying to go through the oh, 50,000 posts that happened while I was at work and I was wondering....

Did anything come of cam's triangle pic?

TIA! :)

I will second your prayers for a forum - not sure how much longer we can hold on without rehashing the same info that comes out like a game of telephone.

Okay, well I am gonna repost and keep in mind that these dates are NEVER complete or accurate - you need to try and decipher them and see if they somehow fit into a basic timeline - tell me if it wrong.

Also, some of the dates are expanded. Realize they could have had a bill go to one of these addresses - and keep in mind it isn't that far to drive up and down the border from FL to GA - Also, if a construction worker, could move around for different jobs.

Also- found an associate of CWG that works at 19th Hole Bar and Grill in Davenport, FL - would be curious if they worked together.

Durrell is a relative
4 then (8+8=?) DURRELL CT WINTER HAVEN, FL 33884 02/01/1994 04/30/2008

534 AVENUE B NE , A WINTER HAVEN, FL 33881 02/01/2002 06/01/2002

117 LESNICK DR WINTER HAVEN, FL 33880 11/01/2001 12/01/2001

10222 FORUM WEST DR , APT 1108 HOUSTON, TX 77036 11/01/1993 02/01/1994

201 LLAUREL COVE WY EATON PARK, FL 33840 02/01/1994 01/01/1998

This is a trailor Park Court in the middle of NOWHERE!
6350 SPURGEON RD JOPLIN, MO 64804 02/01/1994 11/13/2000

RR 4 BOX 153 JOPLIN, MO 64804 02/01/1994 07/13/2001

Besides SO, what is his profession?

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

She is the right age. And it would fit a young CWG too.
Was he near Killeen in "89?

OMG - I AM GONNA THROW UP! Go and look at AMW SITE NOW ABOUT SIMILAR CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shortly after America's Most Wanted profiled the murder of Shannon Paulk, an AMW tipster came through with a great lead. She remembered an attempted abduction of a little 10-year-old girl from a trailer park in Lexington County, S.C. eight years ago: the man drove a grey pick-up truck with a toolbox, water cooler, and ladder in the back, and had a large mole under his right eye. Luckily, the little girl got away and was not harmed.

a gray 2-door Dodge or Plymouth driven
Does not say anything about truck or not but still!! And I know I was reading elsewhere about grey dodge.

CWG has a possible relative that lived/lives in Prattville, Alabama...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom