FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg there is mcIntosh astros were talking about... wow...

CAm CAm CAm LOOK.......

NOT ONLY THAT BUT... could this woman that your husband spoke to be the woman who was last seen with the perp? Not implicating her, but maybe she gave him some food, or took him a drink or even handed him some change? Does she resemble the description of the woman buy Tuba? How likely is it that this is the woman who "sold things like drinks" to the children? Is this store close enough that they could have had this type of interaction?

Do we know where Mom works? I thought I read somewhere that it was a Bath& body works, does anyone know?

Sorry if I'm behind - still catching up on the other thread. A few things I thought of:

- changed appearance/cuts/etc: where the HECK is SP? Perhaps he is innocent and just hiding out b/c of the trauma of a child being murdered on his 'watch'. Still, makes me curious.

- dog tracked scent to corner of Gano/Debarry: passed someone going other way and went back with them to OPAA? (insert whoever you like here... but AC may have been walking towards OPAA at that time)

- BSU/"what DT *didn't* say": the part blacked out. Something "struck" her as odd or was "strange". Brainstorm: what could she have seen?

-attempted abduction of other child: Sheriff said has nothing to do with Somer. Would only say this if you know who *is* involved with Somer.

I'll post more later - still catching up!

My name is Somer Thompson,and I am but seven.
I am one of GODS little angels in heaven.
I was the victim of a henious crime,
and so was Jessica Lunsford who is only nine.
Though you cant see us,we are high in the sky.
We have big soft wings that we use to fly.
Today I toured heaven,and what did I see?
I found little kids who died just like me.
My first encounter was,Cynteria Phillips.
She was in the garden planting roses and tulips.
Then I saw samantha Runnion, who was only five.
Had the world been a safer place she might still be alive.
I ran to the playground and saw a pretty blonde girl,I yelled HEY!.
She was bouncing a basketball and her name was Jonbenet.
I met a boy named Jimmy Ryce.
He likes to play baseball and hes really nice.
I ran to the auditorium,where I saw Ashely Mance.
She is really cute and she can really dance.
Standing near her was Danielle Van Dam.
She said can you play with me,I said yes mamm!
So please dont cry for me,for now Im free.
Im playing with other kids in heaven just like me.

Posted by a gatormike70 on page 5 of comments after this story:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=147320&catid=3

Ny husband works in Orange Park. He was talking to the clerk at the Hess Station on Highway 17 & Styles Street. She said she's going to call LE to tell them about a middle age man that drives an old maroonish mini van with the back window busted out. He lives in his van & hangs around the Alcoholics Annynomus bldg. which is located the corner of Smith Street & McIntosh. She said he was seen sitting on the corner watching the kids go to school. She hasn't seen him since the day Somer went missing. OMG!!!

was so excited typing, made errors - fixing them in bold
OMGosh.......that is where my triangle is!! OMGosh...you just don't know what you just answered for me.......you are a blessing!!!! When I heard McIntosh in the Astro thread, I told LE about in on Wed morn...they kinda looked at me strange...later I went by McIntosh and took a pic, because hubby kept telling me that there was some kind of club on that corner....well, I took a pic of the sign of that club, and have searched and searched to find out what it is....I can find nothing....It is MY TRIANGLE that I have been looking for from the Haleigh thread.....OMGosh....now I know it is AA....isn't that something....here is a pic of the sign for you to see.....
102_1623.jpg

McIntosh? wow

He's been sitting at that corner watching kids go to school? Or a different corner?

That would also go along with Tuba talking about him having an acomplice or something selling candy or something to kids - so maybe not an acomplice but a gas station attendant was nearby selling candy..

Ny husband works in Orange Park. He was talking to the clerk at the Hess Station on Highway 17 & Styles Street. She said she's going to call LE to tell them about a middle age man that drives an old maroonish mini van with the back window busted out. He lives in his van & hangs around the Alcoholics Annynomus bldg. which is located the corner of Smith Street & McIntosh. She said he was seen sitting on the corner watching the kids go to school. She hasn't seen him since the day Somer went missing. OMG!!!

was so excited typing, made errors - fixing them in bold
For the protection of the clerk you may want to delete the name and location of her employer. Just MOO! ;)

I thought it was cuts, and could not understand how a tiny little girl could inflict cuts to some man's face or head. Could they suspect a car accident where the guy cut himself on the dashboard instead of a sexual attack? Of course, you'd think they'd say if that was the case so people could watch for a damaged vehicle.

The only think i can think of is when people attack someone with a knife they often get cut themself from the knife hitting bone and their hand slipping up the blade.

OMGosh.......that is where my triangle is!! OMGosh...you just don't know what you just answered for me.......you are a blessing!!!! When I heard McIntosh in the Astro thread, I told LE about in on Wed morn...they kinda looked at me strange...later I went by McIntosh and took a pic, because hubby kept telling me that there was some kind of club on that corner....well, I took a pic of the sign of that club, and have searched and searched to find out what it is....I can find nothing....It is MY TRIANGLE that I have been looking for from the Haleigh thread.....OMGosh....now I know it is AA....isn't that something....here is a pic of the sign for you to see.....
102_1623.jpg

OMG Cam that's your dam triangle? On McIntosh?
Wow what nite was your dream?

Has anyone else gone to news4jax site and looked at the recent comments under the most recent article...it's called something like 'hunt for somer's killer'....couple local peeps saying LE/JSO in particular are going door to door in the Orange Park area...

I started looking a few minutes before 10pm news, watched the LIVE news, and nothing like this was reported.

Someone help...what else can I do do confirm/dispel this for myself?

LE should confirm it. The last thing you want is strangers going door-to-door when the community is in fear. Someone will get hurt. Around here, you have to be suspicious when a car pulls you over - as it might not be LE ... so I would think that that question is an easy one. Call & ask ... say you just want to know if there is a sick prank going on.

Another thing: when someone with CCSO would not confirm/deny involvement of white van, I instantly thought "contractor" (or some sort of construction/home improvement). In our area, we had a sniper several years back. Rumor got out that they drove a white van. Then the news stations were saying all the CONTRACTORS were upset b/c they were all immediately suspected since so many of them drive white vans. So that's what I thought of when someone said "white van". Contractor, 1080 Gano...?

102_1623.jpg

can you please put this picture over to our forensic astro sight.
It will help them allot ..........

dsntslp I think the burned house worker brother to owner of construction co. said she was 15 or 16 and he was like 19 at the time. but some one here looked up charges and it was someone under age 12yrs old.. brother lied...

did that make sense??? any way it was the vinson guy rso...
Have we seen CWG's 1992 report?

102_1623.jpg

o/t .... cam you will find out when doing these cases and you have dreams , it might not be about the one studying now it could be a future one or past one.... just keep all info .. don't toss it and think it doesn't matter .. so you might have been seeing Somer's fate as you will before..

am I making sense??

Another thing: when someone with CCSO would not confirm/deny involvement of white van, I instantly thought "contractor" (or some sort of construction/home improvement). In our area, we had a sniper several years back. Rumor got out that they drove a white van. Then the news stations were saying all the CONTRACTORS were upset b/c they were all immediately suspected since so many of them drive white vans. So that's what I thought of when someone said "white van". Contractor, 1080 Gano...?

O/T- we are neighbors! I almost had to serve on his jury. The only thing that got me off was elling them i could NOT serve for 12 weeks and afford to pay my daycare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16