FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM..
That could be, I just keep thinking if I was the perp ((shudder)) would I put her in a public trash dumpster where she could easliy be found by someone putting their trash in there ?

A personal trash can such as the larger ones would be a safer bet perhaps so you could keep an eye on it ?
Thinkin out loud here...

If you placed the body in a large trash bag & tied it, it would look like all the other bags in the dumpster I would think.

Hey NSC...were you the one wondering if CWG was somehow connected to SP? Well, I was just looking at SP's myspace page, checking out all of his friends to see if he left any comments about Somer or anything. Didn't find any comments, but I see that SP has this one friend and her name is P.Graham. Coincidence?

I respectfully disagree. The trash in that area is in regular trash cans and is dumped by people at the back of the truck, imo she would have been seen. Dumpsters are dumped mechanically and the driver never need get out of the truck. Just my own opinion though.

Some of the trashcans that are outside of Orange Park city limits are the large rectangular trashcans that the trucks pick up with an arm on the truck and dump from above. No one physically gets out to dump them.
There is a picture of one that is actually shown in the park off a Gano Ave across the street from the house that was searched.
I agree she would not be put in the household trash cans that are picked up by actual people to throw in the back.

Just so you know I don't post pictures of my children on my FB account. I believe that is for their safety. If a parent works til 5, comes home cooks supper, helps with homework, give the kids a bath there isn't much time left to really spend time with your kids..Or maybe it just works that way in my house. We get our time on the weekend.

My daughter in law...says the same thing...was getting the best of her..so she got off facebook. Her life is too busy .so i understand exactly..not saying you were on facebook..but i do understand

Can you tell me where the link to her FB is?
It was posted in the very beginning like day 1 or so and then she went in and changed it and private. I saw the photos but they cannot be posted due to the ratings of her photos. SP also changed his website and IIRC the day they found Somer.

It was posted in the very beginning like day 1 or so and then she went in and changed it and private. I saw the photos but they cannot be posted due to the ratings of her photos. SP also changed his website and IIRC the day they found Somer.

Yeah, I just found it (gotta love Google!) and noticed that it was all private.

Well... my son (with ADD) definitely would not come straight home if he had to walk. He is a stop-and-smell-the-roses type of kid. If he were walking home with someone whose house were before he reached his own, he would most likely stop with the other kid and talk for hours.

Thank goodness he's not a walker...
(nurse raises hand)... I have an 11 y/o with ADHD too and you just described him to a T. In his class they call him the "mayor" as he is always talking and checking on everyone.

Just a thought.. could Somer have had ADHD? Could it be why her mother was associated with a reiki healer who was into the "indigo child" kinda thing? Just a thought on why she may have had a tendancy to wander off and also why her mother may have sought alternative treatments. ADHD can be very frustrating...

Okay, I am sorry, but if my daughter were missing, the LAST thing I would think about doing was getting on the internet and changing my Facebook! Does anybody else find this weird and out of place or is it just me??

Okay, I am sorry, but if my daughter were missing, the LAST thing I would think about doing was getting on the internet and changing my Facebook! Does anybody else find this weird and out of place or is it just me??

I think (moo) that LE probably advises families of crime victims to set all social networking site accesses to private to keep weirdos from contacting them.

Something I found interesting driving around her neighborhood today. There is an apartment complex (on Gano) with a dumpster near the front of the entrance to the apartments - it's between the school & the burned house. Her little body could have been put in that one, cause I'm sure they're emptied weekly. Does anyone know which apt. complex I'm talking about?
I don't think that there is one between her school and the burnt home...there is one right past the burnt home tho, on the opposite side of the street...Hubby went by the camper home for me on his way home from work, was gonna check out the camper....we could always use one...LOL...no one was home....he also said no one was next door at the burnt home on Gano at the time

The very day I heard it I thought it was more than weird. AND if LE does advise to freeze and make private-- well IMO the photos she had up should have never been out there in the first place. She is a Mother and the photos were certainly not anything children should be looking at, espcially if her 13 yr happen to be on FB and was able to see them.

The very day I heard it I thought it was more than weird. AND if LE does advise to freeze and make private-- well IMO the photos she had up should have never been out there in the first place. She is a Mother and the photos were certainly not anything children should be looking at, espcially if her 13 yr happen to be on FB and was able to see them.

Those were my thoughts exactly.

I think (moo) that LE probably advises families of crime victims to set all social networking site accesses to private to keep weirdos from contacting them.

or does LE take all computers and take over hoping a perp WILL contact through certain ways???

I don't think that there is one between her school and the burnt home...there is one right past the burnt home tho, on the opposite side of the street...Hubby went by the camper home for me on his way home from work, was gonna check out the camper....we could always use one...LOL...no one was home....he also said no one was next door at the burnt home on Gano at the time

By any chance cam, does the apartment with the tall fence back up to the football field of that athletic place?

I didn't get to see her Facebook page. I never think fast enough. Darn. I hope that it wasn't some twisted pervert that saw her pictures and decided to teach her a lesson for being a lose woman. A woman hater? But if that were the case I would think he would have gone after the mother.

I think we should look into Robert William Marsh, RSO. His first offense was when he was 13 - public record, a charge brought in 2000 said "date of offense: 1994" (he was born in 1981). Then he had arrests in 2000, 2004, 2007 for sex abuse.

Conveniently living at 7864 Fox Gate Ct. in Jacksonville... along with... RSO Kyle Rose!

That's just a breeding ground for bad things, I think.

or does LE take all computers and take over hoping a perp WILL contact through certain ways???

Seems to me if LE did that they wouldn't want to set it to private...they would welcome the entries from whomever. So...just curious...were the pics on there X rated or more in poor taste?

I don't think the Kellam guy NG is going to cover tonight has anything to do w/Somer.
The same thing happened when Haleigh Cummings went missing-all RSO were checked-some were jailed if they violated their probation terms -Loukakis comes to mind-I recall she covered his arrest but it turned out he was not linked to Haleigh.
The 72 yr. old is on my radar now-from the injury by his eye, not wearing his glasses, beard growth etc.
I'd like to also thank all of the super sleuthers and locals for providing such great info.

O/T
10:00 pm est. tonight 20/20 on ABC-my listing shows the show is to be about a missing teenage girl who disappeared from NH in 1971-thought it may be of interest to some readers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413