FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a good possibility. I posted some questions about this awhile back and now need the pictures of CWG. But I don't want to go through all umpteen posts to get to them... Can someone post the pics again - I'm looking into something.

Thanks!
BBM
33lgf3b.jpg

29x7tc9.jpg

While I'm at it, I came across this pic of WLK, not sure if it has been posted yet or not.
2ebb97r.jpg

:Welcome-12-june:

yes, I've had strange children hug and sit and cuddle up to me, one said to me once she wished she had a granny. Yes, she was verbally abused and in the way of mom & step dad and 100 miles from her granny.

How horribly sad is this...?
I will never understand it as long as I live.

I think this is a good possibility. I posted some questions about this awhile back and now need the pictures of CWG. But I don't want to go through all umpteen posts to get to them... Can someone post the pics again - I'm looking into something.

Thanks!

I believe Cajangirl has a 3 slide shot from different years if you ck back on her posts (last night for sure). Sorry I can't help more!

I sure wish we could get a subforum at the very least for Somer's case. There is too much information out there to have it all bunched into one thread.

Thanks for the welcome! That's usually what happens imo kids that need attention are easy for SO to spot and those are the ones they tend to pray on imo this was somebody she knows or that knows the family not implying that DT is involved or knows JMO.

WLK is still my pick. I think the astros point to him too

Mike Brooks is hosting tonight on Nancy Grace ~ he will talk about the GA SO who tried to lure two boys into his van & the possible connection to Somer's death.

ng is linking kk to debarry ....fwiw

Do you guys think "Arrest on chrg of Vop-unlawful Tamepered Meter" could mean an odometer? As in, trying to sell an auto quickly? Or do you think it's more than likely a utility meter on a house?

I found an arrest by CCSO on 10/29 of a person for meter tampering. This person has or at least once had (incorporated 2001) a contracting company in his name.

If this is a home utility meter I can move right along. If this might be an odometer, I am going to dig a little bit.

The first 2 are of C.W.Graham, last pic is of W.L.Kuhn.

Thanks, I am so messed up without a forum!
So many SO, people, places, maps.........who is our MOD here?
We should email for a forum PLEASE!!!

Found at http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/VOP
Acronym Definition
VOP Voice Over Packet
VOP Voice of Prophecy
VOP Virginia Organizing Project (Charlottesville, VA)
VOP Violation of Probation
VOP Video Object Plane
VOP Velocity of Propagation
VOP Voice of Peace
VoP Voice of the Process
VOP Voice of People
VOP Value of Production (cost of goods without freight and duty)
VOP Vendor On Premises
VOP Violation of Parole
VoP Variation of Price
VOP Voice-Operator (IRC)
VoP Vow of Poverty (gaming)
VOP Variation of Parameters (differential equations)
VOP Voices of Praiz
VOP Very Old People
VOP Victims Of Pleasure (band)
VOP Viscous Oil Pump
VOP Very Old Pale (High Quality Brandy)
VOP Violate Order of Protection (criminal justice)
VOP Vendor Original Promise (Sprint)
VOP Value Options Package (automotive upgrade package)

(FWIW, I'd say it stands for Violation of Probation)

submit new definition

Do you guys think "Arrest on chrg of Vop-unlawful Tamepered Meter" could mean an odometer? As in, trying to sell an auto quickly? Or do you think it's more than likely a utility meter on a house?

I found an arrest by CCSO on 10/29 of a person for meter tampering. This person has or at least once had (incorporated 2001) a contracting company in his name.

If this is a home utility meter I can move right along. If this might be an odometer, I am going to dig a little bit.

I googled "vop unlawful tampered meter" and the hits I got had to do with utility or electrical meter. Such as stealing electricity from a meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413