FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just have to get in on the "garbage" speculation.
I have one of the cans with a hinged lid that is picked up by a mechanical "arm" of the waste company.
Just to test it out, I got on my stepstool today and climbed in. I am 5'10" and weigh 165 pounds. I had no trouble (except for my arthritis in my knees) folding up in that can with room left on top for at least one, maybe two, bags of garbage.
So I think this is the type of can she was put in. Plenty of room with extra room on top for garbage, a mechanical "arm" that doesn't care how much it weighs, and people who would never see into the can because of the top.
That's my guess. JMO
Night all.

Dang... girl..!!
How the heck did you get back out if you needed a step stool to get in?
I don't think I have the nerve to get into a trash can, however I am thankful someone here tried it out. :)

Two questions about KK ~ don't most SO favor one gender of victim? How likely is it he'd kill Somer and then be trying to pick up two boys? :waitasec: MOO

I don't know what the rest of you are thinking, but this SO freak from Georgia doesn't seem to fit the parameters of what we are discussing, although I'm mighty happy he was hauled in.

Two questions about KK ~ don't most SO favor one gender of victim? How likely is it he'd kill Somer and then be trying to pick up two boys? :waitasec: MOO

Not, right? How many people have we been examining that would be more likely possibilities?

Wow, if the FB was public and that bad of pics, parents of her kids' playmates and even teen boys could have been looking. Definitely not a good impact on the kids at all.

Children a definite no no. Her childrens playmates parents-- Mothers would be disgusted and some Dad's... well I guess it depends. As for teens-- only if they like older women I guess.

I hope her 13yr old son didn't get a glimpse of her behavior.

With the pics and her online pot society, makes me wonder what really went on behind closed doors with drinking and drugs.

Do you guys think "Arrest on chrg of Vop-unlawful Tamepered Meter" could mean an odometer? As in, trying to sell an auto quickly? Or do you think it's more than likely a utility meter on a house?

I found an arrest by CCSO on 10/29 of a person for meter tampering. This person has or at least once had (incorporated 2001) a contracting company in his name.

If this is a home utility meter I can move right along. If this might be an odometer, I am going to dig a little bit.

http://www.fpl.com/customer/your_electric_meter.shtml
Anyone caught stealing electricity or tampering with meters will be subject to full prosecution under Florida Statute 812.14

I think (moo) that LE probably advises families of crime victims to set all social networking site accesses to private to keep weirdos from contacting them.
I don't know if LE advises them, but for sure friends would advise them to do so.

I personally found nothing offensive in the photos on her MySpace or her FaceBook, good grief, this is 2009, not 1909
icon4.gif

Well, I just have to get in on the "garbage" speculation.
I have one of the cans with a hinged lid that is picked up by a mechanical "arm" of the waste company.
Just to test it out, I got on my stepstool today and climbed in. I am 5'10" and weigh 165 pounds. I had no trouble (except for my arthritis in my knees) folding up in that can with room left on top for at least one, maybe two, bags of garbage.
So I think this is the type of can she was put in. Plenty of room with extra room on top for garbage, a mechanical "arm" that doesn't care how much it weighs, and people who would never see into the can because of the top.
That's my guess. JMO
Night all.

For the sake of a little girl...:beats:

I don't think this is the perp at all. Just my opinion though.
LE needs to stay on top of this case.

Children a definite no no. Her childrens playmates parents-- Mothers would be disgusted and some Dad's... well I guess it depends. As for teens-- only if they like older women I guess.

I hope her 13yr old son didn't get a glimpse of her behavior.

With the pics and her online pot society, makes me wonder what really went on behind closed doors with drinking and drugs.

I have not seen any of the FB pics nor do i think it is any of my business - I find it a bit judgemental in regard to the pics and pot inferences - i don't see how they have any bearing on Somer's abduction.

Not, right? How many people have we been examining that would be more likely possibilities?
:confused: I was just asking two questions about probabilities that SOs choose both female and male victims.

For the sake of a little girl...:beats:

I know this would be a off the wall idea, but just wonder if law enforcement took scent dogs to each trash can in the area and allowed them to sniff around if they would be able to hit on something? of course the perp could have used anyones can but his/her own, but just thinking out loud that maybe he might just use his own can.. long shot but would it work, any ideas on that people?

I don't know if LE advises them, but for sure friends would advise them to do so.

I personally found nothing offensive in the photos on her MySpace or her FaceBook, good grief, this is 2009, not 1909
icon4.gif

If my child was playmates with her children and I knew about her photos and being part of the potsocietyonline, well let's just say I wouldn't be allowing my children over at her home.

AND I would definetly NOT want my teens looking her photos.
What kind of message and example is she setting for her daughters?

Call me old fashioned-- but no way do I condone that type of behavior, and I don't care what year it is.

GA District Atty talking with Mike Brooks about KK. Showing photos of KK on the screen. DA thinks KK may be connected because of his release from FL prison, KK having a van for quick accessibility to pick up victims, and the proximity between Orchard Park and where he was arrested in GA.

The last time I read here (late last nite) there was some KK talk/pix.

What is the majority mindset NOW vs prior to this report? tia

IMO, I think they are wasting time with this KK guy. I can put someone closer with more things in common than him. Like this guy Roy James Gregg ...
i41fl3.jpg

1. He's a predator
2. He was convicted of kidnapping
3. You have to go through the town of McIntosh Florida to get to his house. He lives 25 miles south of McIntosh.
4. He owns a blue Nissan.
5. He likes females, not males.

And when you google his house you'll see he has a very big RV that is parked across the road (blocking the road), like he doesn't want anyone to go by. A real :loser:

I have not seen any of the FB pics nor do i think it is any of my business - I find it a bit judgemental in regard to the pics and pot inferences - i don't see how they have any bearing on Somer's abduction.

Respectfully, I disagree. I think it shows what type of lifestyle the family led. Several marriages, bad relationships with childrens father. As far as I am concerned we are putting together a puzzle. And if mom had a hinky lifestyle, this potentially opens the door for hinky people to walk in. Knowingly or not.

PS- pics of soft *advertiser censored* on the internet. That is setting someone up - not very nice, IMO. If I were her friend I would make thos pics private.

I look back at joseph edward duncan that killed the groene family and raped pour little dillion, and even did the same to the the young girl, he actually had a history of molesting young boys, but with the opertunity at hand he sexually molested dillions sister too even though he preferred boys... jmo

i agree - i was surprised that they would run that on the NG show - it really implied that he was the guy..and my gut instinct tells me nope - everything about it seems to contradict the usual patterns (still glad they picked him up tho) - wonder if this is deliberate on LE's part - to lull the real killer into a feeling of complacency so that they slip up and get careless and cocky

Where I live, I noticed that most of the commercial dumpsters like by stores are locked. Are they there as well?

I am going to say something here that may upset some people, but there is a lot of research that links pot smoking while mother is pregnant to ADHD. It is also genetic so it doesn't imply all ADHD children are a result of pot smoking mothers. Also, the fact that Somer hugged everyone may be related to attachment disorder. Too much friendliness is a sign of that.

My best friend's ex is a druggie alcoholic. Very nice guy-seriously! This was back in the 70's. Some of his acquaintances included a heroin user who O'd'd and a rapist. An attempted murderer and a guy who liked young children. I know it sounds weird for me to say that ex is a nice guy, but he really is. I've known him for 40 years, but we don't socialize since she divorced him 30 years ago. My point is that people that have issues with that type of life style do attract an unsavory crowd, even though they may not have those tendencies.

I still can't figure out how someone got into that burned house because since the windows have been installed, it must be locked up. Maybe a window was left open in order to get in?

What could have been in that bathroom that took only a few minutes to get out? And what could it be since tons of people must have searched it the night everyone was looking? Very strange, all of it.

I hope someone has an epiphany on how all of these strange things make sense in a scenario.

When someone mentioned that maybe she went to someone's house first, I thought it could be possible. But how and why would they bring her to the burned house? And how could they do it or even dare to do it when so many people were out and aware of what had happened? I think it happened there. Very daring considering that workman might be there or come back for something.

In my community, child abuse is done by a relative. Assault is done by a stranger. These are the legal terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413