FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
panthera, I was saying that the perp. they are focusing in on is not right.

Not saying you're not right. You are one sharp cookie as far as I'm concerned. I mostly agree with all of your posts.
Thanks for replying again ~ that's what confused me was the "not, right" in the first part of your post. I also want to apologize for not being able to read back on the many pages of posts from earlier today which might have answered my questions more before NG's show came on. :)

OK I think SP was there in relation to assessing one of her children that afternoon in terms of being an Indigo child. Because Somer had a previous history of wandering after school he probably didnt feel the urgency of putting out a 911 call immediately... I dont think he was cleaning the house instead (but again this is JMO.) Hey i might be totally off base here and they might be bigtime coke or meth users but i just dont feel that is the case here. I have no idea what the pics on DT's facebook were either. If they were really that offensive then shame on her - hey I am a mother too - I just wasnt getting the feeling that things were really so hinky in that household..I am going back to lurking now

Don't go back to lurking. It is good to have different opinions and ideas. That is why this thread has been so wonderful - we can all have different opinions and theories and still be pleasant :)

http://www.papermasters.com/characteristics-pedophile.html

"Pedophiles generally prefer children from a specific age group and, while most target both male and female children, some pedophiles will chose to target only children of the same sex. The pedophile will also frequently target children of the same age of physical development at which he might have been sexually molested as a child."

I would have never guessed the bolded part...go figure.

Thanks Dee. very interesting

Don't go back to lurking. It is good to have different opinions and ideas. That is why this thread has been so wonderful - we can all have different opinions and theories and still be pleasant :)

I agree! Have you noticed all the diverse opinions? If everyone went down the same path and believed the same thing, then we'd get nowhere.

I was just thinking about this KK info. It seems possible, to me anyway, that LE would just as soon everything think that it's KK they might be looking at, as well as the REAL perp. Get him to let his guard down now that some attention is diverted to KK. jmo
I am really wondering if this is the case. With the many SOs (and others) who live in the area, unless LE can place KK in Orchard Park on 10/19 or his DNA on Somer, it seems unlikely to me that he is the one who killed her. But that's MOO.

I know this would be a off the wall idea, but just wonder if law enforcement took scent dogs to each trash can in the area and allowed them to sniff around if they would be able to hit on something? of course the perp could have used anyones can but his/her own, but just thinking out loud that maybe he might just use his own can.. long shot but would it work, any ideas on that people?

Think we need to outfit WSer's with search dogs lol

Re using his own can.....if that were the case would it lean towards the person being of a transit type?

The person must have felt safe re route of disposal so either has done this before or read up on others that have. But a killer is a killer.....and it would seem that this type of killer in particular, re child/possibly sexual, would be unable to control themselves beyond a certain point/time and then HAVE to re-offend.

I don't know....am blown away by the number of sex offenders smiling in their registry photos. Very unsettling.

Somer's father told NG (?) that Somer had soot on her. Soot comes from a chimney, fireplace or a structure that burned down. Sounds like the murderer either took Somer to that house or talked her into going to the house. Her father also said the ME found skin under her nails right? -or so it's posted here on the first page of this thread. Skin means DNA and if in fact DNA was found and not identified----then the perp may not have been arrested in Somer's state before.

FYI, I really do think we need a forum:

- pics/videos
- news/media
- RSO's (numerous ones possibly tie in to this case)
- family
- garbage
- neighborhood

It's just that when we're all focusing on so many different areas, it's cumbersome to scan several pages of posts of other topics to find one post relating to something you want to comment on or read.

Thanks, Mods, if you're reading this!

Somer's father told NG (?) that Somer had soot on her. Soot comes from a chimney, fireplace or a structure that burned down. Sounds like the murderer either took Somer to that house or talked her into going to the house. Her father also said the ME found skin under her nails right? -or so it's posted here on the first page of this thread. Skin means DNA and if in fact DNA was found and not identified----then the perp may not have been arrested in Somer's state before.

I think the dad's words were something like possibly found skin under her fingernails and may have had defensive marks on her...don't think it was confirmed for sure.

Oh, if we get our own forum, NoWay can take back her sig... ;)

Then wouldn't that rule out a perp who served time in Florida? Or aren't the results of DNA tests back yet? Like I've said before, I'd think there would be a 'rush' on processing any DNA found on Somer in order to catch the perp before he strikes again. Or maybe dad was speculating based on what LE has said may be suspicious things to look for earlier this week. MOO

OK I think SP was there in relation to assessing one of her children that afternoon in terms of being an Indigo child. Because Somer had a previous history of wandering after school he probably didnt feel the urgency of putting out a 911 call immediately... I dont think he was cleaning the house instead (but again this is JMO.) Hey i might be totally off base here and they might be bigtime coke or meth users but i just dont feel that is the case here. I have no idea what the pics on DT's facebook were either. If they were really that offensive then shame on her - hey I am a mother too - I just wasnt getting the feeling that things were really so hinky in that household..I am going back to lurking now

SP was actually in some of the party pics, and her friends have pics also.
So- he has been around for more than just Indigo Healing, in my opinion.

If he is so in tune with children and healing I would think he would know a child missing is rather important, and sending the other childeren out alone to go look and then go again and look real good is a mystery to me. Still don't know if sent the text to DT or she sent the text to him, they tell different stories. According to DT, Somer came home after school-- she wasn't like that, and she didn't raise her kids that way. So if we were to say - believe her then SP wouldn't know Somer had a history of not coming home. YET-- the babysitter stepped in and told a whole different story.

I don't think DT had anything at all to do with Somer's murder. I do think DT witheld important information about her child, hence her not coming home, and providing the sitter with a list of friends and phone numbers.
IDK

At any rate-- I do believe some women make bad choices, as do men, with marriage. I tend to believe after 3 marriages, and X amount of B/F's that maybe it's not all the men she chose to marry afterall. Definite relationship problems, and a lot of instability for her children. A revolving door of men is just not good, and not knowing who the new men's friends are is huge-- subjecting her children to the unknown. kwim?

Don't lurk-- all opinions are welcome here and I wasn't being disrespectful about your opinion-- I just have a totally different opinion about DT and her lifestyle. Her choices and the men/women she has around her children is her responsibilty.

I think there is no doubt. Did anyone contact LE about this?

Did you guys see ALL the pics, before they were removed? Distasteful at best. I know people have different lifestyles, morals, and values, but when the mom has soft *advertiser censored* on her FB and is a member of the potsociety, BF says one of his hobbies is *advertiser censored* (don't know exact words that were used), a RSO is listed as being present/questioned at the time of Somer's disappearance... then the daughter goes missing AND the mom replies to a question about the number of RSO's in the vicinity by first stating something to the effect of basic liberties?

It just doesn't seem to be good environment for children.
belimom,
It definitely doesn't seem to be a good enviroment for the kids, not imo anyway.
Something about the mom seemed 'off' to me, again that's imho. Then seeing those pictures and her bfs comments only confirmed what I felt. How many moms of minor children get on fb and say their bf likes *advertiser censored*?!? :waitasec:
How many moms get on fb and do the sexy posing thing? IMO, all that's just TMI, especially when there are 7,10 and 14 year olds in the house. Not a good example if you ask me.

I think the dad's words were something like possibly found skin under her fingernails and may have had defensive marks on her...don't think it was confirmed for sure.
The dad said LE told him.....he didnt think it or say possibly.....jmo

Then wouldn't that rule out a perp who served time in Florida? Or aren't the results of DNA tests back yet? Like I've said before, I'd think there would be a 'rush' on processing any DNA found on Somer in order to catch the perp before he strikes again. Or maybe dad was speculating based on what LE has said may be suspicious things to look for earlier this week. MOO

panthera,
Exactly how it sounds to me.Like you mentioned, DNA test may not be back yet but if this killer had offended before, his DNA would be on file.....:banghead: This is frustrating and confusing.

I sure wish we could get a subforum at the very least for Somer's case. There is too much information out there to have it all bunched into one thread.
Why aren't they making a forum for her?

belimom,
It definitely doesn't seem to be a good enviroment for the kids, not imo anyway.
Something about the mom seemed 'off' to me, again that's imho. Then seeing those pictures and her bfs comments only confirmed what I felt. How many moms of minor children get on fb and say their bf likes *advertiser censored*?!? :waitasec:
How many moms get on fb and do the sexy posing thing? IMO, all that's just TMI, especially when there are 7,10 and 14 year olds in the house. Not a good example if you ask me.

If you talking about facebook, you might faint if you have seen what I have.

Hey y'all. I just wish they would tell us something! The only info we have received lately came from Somer's Dad. There has to be some sort of update they could give us.
IMO
Kimberlyd125,
The pressers are nice but LE doesn't have to hold them. In reality they aren't required to give them. It's a service they provide the community.
but, I too wait everyday for news about an arrest in this case.....:angel:

Just had a funny thought... of course none of us would understand any party pics - we're posting on WebSleuths on a Friday night... :woohoo:

(seriously, the pics were offensive, but I had to share my thought about hanging out here on a Friday night)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member