FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any data on perps that I haven't seen yet. I can't keep up with you guys, I read a couple pages, go away for a bit & I'm behind 2 threads!

I know about BRJ, WLK, FW, CPC (a woman). Any more?

If my daughter ever goes missing, I will not be the one to call her father. Nope, the screaming about what a stupid (insert 4 or 5 letter word here) I am for letting it happen would be enough to deter me. I would not only let the police notify him, i would beg them to be the one's that did it. Let them take the abuse.

What exactly is to be gained from micro-analyzing DT?

I have received the message loud and clear and I do not understand why it is being repeated over and over and over.

Somebody please explain this to me.

I do not think I am the only one who has been sitting on their hands all day.

I have watched many of the regular posters come in, stay a while and leave without posting. People that usually always have something to say or add.

I have received the message loud and clear and I do not understand why it is being repeated over and over and over.

I have watched many of the regular posters come in, stay a while and leave without posting. People that usually always have something to say or add.

Nothing IMO

Does anyone know if 'soot' can be traced back to its original components? Soot was found on little Somer - it could be from burning leaves? Grills? Soot from a house fire? Any others?

Anyone know if people in Orange Park can burn leaves in their yard? And would the left overs be called 'soot'? TIA

Have we talked about J.Garica he on the most wanted for Clay County.
Molestation of a child....I can not find on so list.

I feel kind of guilty entering this conversation because I don't want to "bash" mom either.... however, wearing your less than savory appetites as a badge (ie. pot, sex etc. on myspace and facebook) instead of in private is not cool. I'm not a prude, but I am a mother. And in my varied and ecclectic past I too have associated knowing and unknowingly with "shady" people. I think most of us have. It did not make us bad. But I dang sure tried to make sure none of these characters came into contact with my kids and I never would advertise my tastes, for their sake and my own. You "invite" trouble this way. Everybody knows this don't they?

I been on most of day.
And you are right.... not wanting to post on DT so I left.

I think the Sheriff make it clear there a killer on the loose.... and I don't think it DT:snooty::snooty:

At first it seemed like LE was on top of this. Maybe they are. But we haven't heard anything. All the experts usually say that you rule-out family & friends first. So that you don't waste time and energy. Why would LE not even tell us that people have been ruled out?
I hope there is a reason for all of this. Most of us want justice. The swifter the better. I hope like hell the immediate family and their acquaintances had nothing to do with this. As the guilt would be unbearable.
When are we going to hear some real news about this?

i dont think anyone on this board suspects the mother or the father

I don't suspect the parents... It's normal for the LE to move the children away from the home for safety reasons after a missing person has been filed... esp .. a child... Just don't hear it in some cases but it happens to most I have read.. If reading past crimes in books etc...

I feel DT didn't ask at all for help money wise.. she asked for all kinds of help to find her baby... If she didn't get in the media when looking for Somer then a lot of people would say "well, where is the mother".? I know I would have acted a lot like DT did because I am out going .. I would of tried to be as strong as I could to get help for my baby being found.. Plenty of time later for a break down.. I just hope I never have to be in those shoes.. I pray my children and grand babies are safe all their lives as everyone in the world...

DT is mourning now I am sure.. she has been quiet and is having that break down I talked about.. sure she thanked everyone for all help she received .. that was the honorable thing to do...

Now ST doing his stints is a whole different story.. at pattyg you tube there are all kinds of videos of the father.... all is coming from his own mouth....

pattyg's you tube .... http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Sierra1947#g/u

all the news stations in jacksonville,fl have video of father also talking .. google will find them ..

Have we talked about J.Garica he on the most wanted for Clay County.
Molestation of a child....I can not find on so list.

Do you have a 1st name? or any info on how to look him up. Thanks

Does anyone know if 'soot' can be traced back to its original components? Soot was found on little Somer - it could be from burning leaves? Grills? Soot from a house fire? Any others?

Anyone know if people in Orange Park can burn leaves in their yard? And would the left overs be called 'soot'? TIA

Have there been any fires lately or old burned out fields or anything?

The only part of your questions I can attempt to reply to is that I know that if lighter fluid, gasoline etc is used testing can confirm it was used. I think I remember hearing that the testing picks up the oily residue...I think.

Have there been any fires lately or old burned out fields or anything?

Now I'm wondering if people in Florida even burn leaves? How about yard debris? When referring to 'soot' are LE only referring to a burnt home or are there other possibilities?

Burnt out fields - I have no idea!

Yes, the components can be analyzed to determine the source.

Soot can be from a number of sources. [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soot[/ame]

The only part of your questions I can attempt to reply to is that I know that if lighter fluid, gasoline etc is used testing can confirm it was used. I think I remember hearing that the testing picks up the oily residue...I think.
I was also thinking about Somer running around and hiding behind those propane tanks. :waitasec: MOO

Thanks! That makes sense - if you use lighter fluid or spread gasoline around guess they could trace that. Do you know what else LE would call soot?

Well ... if he can't work because he is disabled, then the money would allow him to pay for the basics: a roof over his head and his childrens' and food and clothing ...

He strikes me as the kind of man who would want to work.

He served his country, and IMO, he deserves a little more respect for that alone.

But then, I have a B-I-L, a nephew, and other miscellaneous "nearly family" members in the military, serving our country, so it's probably just a personal issue with me.

I had an ex- husband that was given choice of going in military or prison.. which do you think he chose.. yep military.. only stayed in 2 yrs but he didn't go to prison.. back 30 yrs ago they did this in the courts.. just a lot of ppl don't know about it...

Also,, we don't know how long ST was over Iraq or in service.. I am sure this could be found.. hmmmm I might have to do some digging..

please, don't think I don't honor our men and women in the military.. I honor them very highly.. My father was pow for 1 1/2 yrs in Korea and my dh was in and so was my uncles and brothers..

That said again military people are human just like us and make mistakes just like us and like LE or doctors , teachers etccc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16