FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what day garbage pickup is for Somer's town? Is it all on the same day?

I saw the Mother and Grandmother on the news and on Nancy Grace...

What's the background on the BOYFRIEND?
Does he ever have friends over?
Did they recently have friends over?
Those houses have lots of yardage between them so she could have been distracted by anything and not have been seen by anyone..

Just on Headline news. Said they are searching Chester Island landfill ( GA ) & they are looking for her body. How sad.

Sorry meant Patton not Patterson! not such a great memory after all:)

Watching that video link of Somer's mom has torn my heart out of my chest!

There is no doubt in my mind that THIS mom is truly grieving!!!

We need to FIND SOMER!

Ugh. I just can't accept "Somer" and "body" in the same sentence yet :(

Well, of course, they're looking for a body if they're searching a landfill....wonder if they have found evidence that would lead them there?

There are pics of mom and sp dating back to 2005 according to the pics on ms, but I don't think they knew how to set the timer on the camera since the date is incorrect for what was obviously Halloween. It has to be at least 1-2 years that she's known him, though, don't know if they were just friends back then. I just checked her ms,and it's now private, and her mood is "confident". It shows she logged in today.

Oh no.:banghead:

Altho we all know there is mainly one reason a little girl is snatched,{Hard time typing that} lets not lose hope just yet, I believe its just standard procedure, check everywhere and check as fast as you can , time is not on this little ones, nor LE's side JMO

Watching that video link of Somer's mom has torn my heart out of my chest!

There is no doubt in my mind that THIS mom is truly grieving!!!

We need to FIND SOMER!

The video of the mom was truly heartbreaking for me to watch too. The part where she said that she wasn't sure if she told her she loved her before leaving for school...made me cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow