FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Infinity.. :blushing: I was changing as she was typing I guess.

yes it is a very nice headline to have read and be TRUE...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Infinity.. you are one sweet kind lady..

Many Blessings to you and everyone..

Prayers are answered just not when we would like them to be.. Patience is not my strong point... I have tried to work on that. I just forget sometimes..

Thanks for your kind words! Patience is hard when no information is being given by LE, but don't think for a minute this monster will get away! He won't, I really believe he won't. There's just too many good folks out there (you're one) who really care, for LE to ever let this be a cold case without releasing ANYTHING. If they can't solve it and start releasing info we'll all be all over that!! He will be found! And yes, prayers are answered in God's time. Justice for Somer!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all, I'm out of here until Monday. I hope we'll be talking about him being arrested by then!! Blessings!

There are some frightening things to be found on Clay County Sherrif Daily Bulletins

On Oct 22nd:
P, MA (B M, 22) Arrest on chrg of Vop(lewdand Lascivious Assault (F), at 1092 Blanding Blvd, Orange Park, FL, on 10/22/2009.

Looking into his past this guy has been charged for this before - 2 other counts of the same charge actually....back in 2006. For those counts, he was sentenced to 3 years probation starting 01/29/2008 thru 01/29/2011 yet he's not listed anywhere as an RSO....AND he's not even in jail as I type this for this 3rd count he rec'd Oct 22nd while on probation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a matter of fact, I don't even see this charge from 10/22/2009 showing up on his record!!!

WT HEY is going?!?!

Wow - it boggles the mind!!! That creep should be in jail - he's obviously a repeat offender, and on probation!

I'm with you - WTH is going on?!

Hello Folks: Just wanted to wish each and everyone of you a very blessed Thanksgiving. :angel:

Well, folks, I've got some baking to do, so I'm outta here for awhile.

We all have so much to be thankful for, don't we?

I hope everyone has an enjoyable Thanksgiving.

I found a very interesting article on the web that states: during a vigil for Somer just hours before her body was discovered, sources who attended the vigil said there was a man covered up in a windbreaker (the weather was in the 80's) baseball cap & possible marks or scratches to the face just standing around at the gathering. They were hoping a news crew or an individual with a video of that night could look & see if they captured this man. The siting of the man was reported to the CCSO but was not followed up for a few days. Then a separate incident within 48 hours of Somer's murder, a neighbor was followed suspiciously by someone in a truck. She dialed 911, but was blown off for being paranoid. One week later detectives made a report of the incident.
Isn't that interesting???

I found a very interesting article on the web that states: during a vigil for Somer just hours before her body was discovered, sources who attended the vigil said there was a man covered up in a windbreaker (the weather was in the 80's) baseball cap & possible marks or scratches to the face just standing around at the gathering. They were hoping a news crew or an individual with a video of that night could look & see if they captured this man. The siting of the man was reported to the CCSO but was not followed up for a few days. Then a separate incident within 48 hours of Somer's murder, a neighbor was followed suspiciously by someone in a truck. She dialed 911, but was blown off for being paranoid. One week later detectives made a report of the incident.

I wonder if the neighbor used a video camera at the vigil. Someone may think she has a picture of them.

Can you link the article please ..

we need to make sure it's not rumors and damage control

Okay, my computer hates me! I spent about ten minutes writing a post and during that time I was logged off. (One of the things in the post was about how I keep getting logged off of WS. LOL) So, I'm going to make this quick with no cute little smilie guys.

When DT and AB said that the tote had something stenciled on it, I got to thinking. When I am describing an item, I don't usually say something is stencilled on it, unless I know that someone did it by hand. Usually, I just say that something has designs on it. So, perhaps we should be looking for solid totes or totes sold at stores like Michaels' crafts that people buy and design themselves. Just a thought.

I agree with Noway, Mom should know where it came from.

Stenciled may be my word. It may have just been printed. And although I did find the video in which it is said the lunchbox was in the book bag (I think it's the Today one where they say Somer's favorite color is pink.) I did not find the one in which she describes the texture of the bag itself.

I did find an article that instructed me to watch the video on the right; however, the video is now an automated slide show of about 4 pictures.

I found a version of the video interview by Jeanie Blaylock that does not mention what the book bag is made of (but it was the one I'd thought had it).

I found another version that is Jeanie Blaylock interview with bits and pieces of the video interview of Diena in the purple shirt in what I believe is her lawyer's office.

But enough of us remember this so that in my mind it's more than just a hallucination by me or any of those of us who do remember. I won't go so far as to add it to the Fact list ... yet.

Okay, my computer hates me! I spent about ten minutes writing a post and during that time I was logged off. (One of the things in the post was about how I keep getting logged off of WS. LOL) So, I'm going to make this quick with no cute little smilie guys.

When DT and AB said that the tote had something stenciled on it, I got to thinking. When I am describing an item, I don't usually say something is stencilled on it, unless I know that someone did it by hand. Usually, I just say that something has designs on it. So, perhaps we should be looking for solid totes or totes sold at stores like Michaels' crafts that people buy and design themselves. Just a thought.

I agree with Noway, Mom should know where it came from.

I buy a lot of expensive kids clothes for my grandchildren at rummage sales. I'm willing to pay more than the average person at a sale, because I know how much some of these clothes cost.

But, I am in competition with some others that are buying as well. So, I just look at something quickly and if it's cute, I grab it.

I bring it to my daughter ,and we look at the clothes together because even though it might be an expensive item, it might not be considered that cute by others.

Over the course of the year, the grand kids will wear the clothes. I say to my daughter, "Where did you get that?" And she says, "You bought that."

I just don't pay that much attention. So it's possible that DT just didn't pay that much attention if she got it from someone or at a yard sale or as a gift. She was busy working , going to school, and has a lot of kids (not sure how many, though ,lol).

Can you link the article please ..

we need to make sure it's not rumors and damage control

Source appears to be a blogger who doesn't get the county right in the article, and even she says:"sources whom attended the virgil aledge there was a man covered up in a windbreaker (the weather was in the mid 80's), baseball cap and possible marks or scratches to the face just standing around at the gathering."(sic)
http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/

I wouldn't hang my hat on this info . . .

What's up with Diena and Sam in court? I know their divorce is proceeding.

Nov. 16 - motion for temporary relief and temporary relocation
Nov. 16 - motion for drug testing
Nov. 16 - motion to appoint social investigation
Nov. 25 - wife's answer and motion - strike request for temporary relocation
Nov. 25 - wife's motion to strike motion for drug testing

It almost looks like they're taking this out on each other.

There's more at the link. http://clerk.co.clay.fl.us/OdysseyPA/default.aspx

What's up with Diena and Sam in court? I know their divorce is proceeding.

Nov. 16 - motion for temporary relief and temporary relocation
Nov. 16 - motion for drug testing
Nov. 16 - motion to appoint social investigation
Nov. 25 - wife's answer and motion - strike request for temporary relocation
Nov. 25 - wife's motion to strike motion for drug testing

It almost looks like they're taking this out on each other.

There's more at the link. http://clerk.co.clay.fl.us/OdysseyPA/default.aspx

If in fact she did lose the oldest child due to drugs and was in fact in rehab before then I would expect that dad would make the request

Source appears to be a blogger who doesn't get the county right in the article, and even she says:"sources whom attended the virgil aledge there was a man covered up in a windbreaker (the weather was in the mid 80's), baseball cap and possible marks or scratches to the face just standing around at the gathering."(sic)
http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/

I wouldn't hang my hat on this info . . .

I've read her blog related to the Stacy Peterson case, and while she doesn't always get her facts exactly right and her misspellings drive me nuts, I do find this somewhat interesting all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow