FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AC.............DT places him there herself. (is THAT what you are getting at?)

Thats is what she is saying.. But if that where the case wouldn't DT be even more upset and emotional. She barely say's a tender word about Somer. And would she publicly call it and it and the person who did this is really sick, and you took her away from my family. These seem like words one would not say if they thought a family member and were covering up from them

AC.............DT places him there herself. (is THAT what you are getting at?)

I've gotten nowhere with RSO's. I'm also believing that there was no sexual offense.

AC... I asked a long time ago... his school lets out after the public school, but if Somer was dawdling at the Gano house, maybe at the park too, she could have easily run into him after he got out of school.

I keep telling myself I don't want it to be him, but can't completely rule him out. Plus, he's really hard to sleuth.

As everyone goes around the AC bush, I have a question... the court appearance tomorrow for WLK... it says prior DNA 11/24/09

Does that mean anything?

For all we know lunch could have been from 2 to 3 pm she was picked up in route back to work. Then called at 4pm to make sure the rest got home

And something that has really been bothering me... I have two step sons that are now grown, they were small when I got married and I consider them mine. When someone asks me how many children I have, I spontaniously reply... four.

How does anyone, especially when asked on spur of the moment, forget the number of children they have, and they are all hers? The number changes... the trust fund.. my two surviving children (2?)

We all know that number is not right...
any clues?

And something that has really been bothering me... I have two step sons that are now grown, they were small when I got married and I consider them mine. When someone asks me how many children I have, I spontaniously reply... four.

How does anyone, especially when asked on spur of the moment, forget the number of children they have, and they are all hers? The number changes... the trust fund.. my two surviving children (2?)

We all know that number is not right...
any clues?

well FOR EXAMPLE if YOU had 5 and gave one away that leaves 4 - if 1 is murdered then u r down to 3 but if 1 is then arrested for say murder than you are down to 2 surviving children.

As everyone goes around the AC bush, I have a question... the court appearance tomorrow for WLK... it says prior DNA 11/24/09

Does that mean anything?

"yes prior dna"

I think they just confirmed he has supplied dna before. Don't need to get it again.

I have often wondered why the number of children seem to be so skewed. I read that the older sister that does not live with them (I believe she lives with her father) requested to not be brought into this. Did anyone else read this or am I making it up???
There is a twin, 10 year old older sister and teenage brother in high school.
A side note is that the "book bag" should really be classified as a "tote bag" from the description/ sketch provided. You will notice the difference when trying to locate online. Tote bag is more like a big rectangular purse worn on the shoulder. Book bag is more of the one that you sling on your back.
I cannot find any Hannah Montana bag with skulls and think it is a different brand. Hannah Montana is represented by stars and guitars in just about everything I have seen.

Ive been reading... and wow. We agree to disagree. I dont think the Gano house is it. I dont think its AC. I dont even believe she same from a dumpster in the neighorhood.
I really dont believe she came from the dumpster at gano.. its still there, full of trash. and when I was tryin to edit that dahmn video, I didnt even see any yellow tape anymore.. the house listed as temp addy when arrested for WLK... not that one but the one next door...who owns it? I know its a relative of WLK, did someone say his son? I cant remember, what I can remember is the "compound" feel of it... how that house made the hair on my dog's neck stand up on end. Sure it was creepy enough, to give me the willies, but my dog is not so easily frightened... just thoughts

WLK is still my number one suspect... anyone wanna go to court with me in the morning?

I just want to add that I'm looking forward to LE making an arrest - because I'm REALLY tired of talking in code all the time!!!

I will also say that I neither agree nor do I disagree with any interpretations of my ridiculous "hints".

Good Golly Miss Molly - I sound like a politician!

Another thing is how inaccurate the AMW story is. There are so many errors/ discrepancies when reading the full article... Lists SP as the boyfriend, lists ST as 2nd grader (which I see alot in other media). I am really disappointed to see this.
Isn't it on AMW where the clues regarding the backpack and lunchbox were released/ sketched? This makes me wonder just how accurate this really is.

I just want to add that I'm looking forward to LE making an arrest - because I'm REALLY tired of talking in code all the time!!!

I will also say that I neither agree nor do I disagree with any interpretations of my ridiculous "hints".

Good Golly Miss Molly - I sound like a politician!

Back to playing clue :woohoo:

MS scralett in the kitchen with the rope

professor plum in the library with the revolver!

Okay - now that I've derailed the thread with a ride on my merry-go-round, who do we want to sleuth next?

I like this triangle. It fits in with the geographic crime scene information that somebody posted on this site. Some former LE says that you can tell where a perp lives because of geographic information.

I like it because not much else is sounding like we're going anywhere.

I think logical mind posted that Somer talked about that some guy was going to build her something. I had never heard that before. Has anyone else?

I asked my hubby if he believed that a 7 year old would walk up and say something to the construction worker(s?) . He doesn't know anything about this case, but he said he could see it if the kid was real outgoing.

It sounds like Somer was. So, she would probably go up and talk to ANYONE if she would talk to a strange construction guy. I am assuming that she never talked to him before. That leaves a pretty wide open field to me.

Do we know that there are no shortcuts from Gano to her house or to another street?If there aren't, it limits where she would have gone. Not through yards. But do we know?

I KNOW for sure there is at least one short cut behind the park... walked it myself..goes thru side of park where dogs last had her scent, or you can go around the park, by the skate park, either way, it comes out on grove park... almost right in from of REA's house... thats where I was headed next.. anyone have anything on REA?

I want to go back to that clothing place on the other side of the park. I think somebody took us off that track a long time ago. I feel the need to go back to my beginning thoughts, but I'll do it tomorrow at work.

Night all.

Last one to leave shut out the lights please.

well FOR EXAMPLE if YOU had 5 and gave one away that leaves 4 - if 1 is murdered then u r down to 3 but if 1 is then arrested for say murder than you are down to 2 surviving children.

I was thinking that too, you know i know, but if I had 5 children and someone asked me how many i had, I would say 5, if one was (oh gosh, i cant even type it) gone, id still say 5, but I lost one.. and that leaves 4... but that is just me...

and even of one went to jail

I would always be the mother of 5 children. or, 4 surviving children (you said YOU):innocent:

AAAARGGGHHH. I don't know who REA is! RSO?

The prior DNA for WLK is strange. What do they need that for if they are arresting him for non-registration? Maybe they're just crossing the t's.

So if she went on the short cut, how did her scent disappear? There is no car access, right? I'm not discounting Sorrel skye's scent disappearance. I'm just looking for other clues.

I can't see AC doing it in broad daylight like that. Or did they go to the Gano house and something happened but nobody noticed? And then what did he do with her?

I'm not saying, "no", I'm just wondering about some more details.

I don't care who wants to post their theories for many posts, myself.

I'm interested in all thoughts as I have none.

sadnpod, will you write an absence note for me to my boss when I go to court with you tomorrow? I do have to fly so I'll need a ride from the airport.

At least we'll see tomorrow where we are at with WLK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfred1221