FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
on HLN........little girl 6-8 year old pix on computer.......LE won't say if it is alive Somer!!!
Art Harris on HLN.........wonder what he will write in his article!
This is something I have been wondering/ speculating about, too...

Any possibility that Somer spent any time 'hanging out' at this guys house in the months before she was murdered?

There were many reports from neighbors stating Somer seemed to 'crave attention', and she had 'never met a stranger'.

SadPod
How is the family holding up?
I am thinking of all of you today and what you must be going through......
Blessings to all of you!

on HLN........little girl 6-8 year old pix on computer.......LE won't say if it is alive Somer!!!
(This is the second time I've quoted passion's post, but...)

Could Jarred have been watching Somer for awhile? Did they know each other? Was he 'grooming' her?

His parents moved out of the house 2 weeks before she was killed. But, she may have been going to the house before that, even while they still lived there, while they were at work maybe.

After his parents moved out, he may have enticed Somer into the house again, but this time, with complete privacy, and no fear of anyone coming home early, he may have lost control.

I don't know.

re: Eliza's found WW article

Has anybody run across former step-bro Gyromas? [Hope to heck his mother changed his name, FGS.]

It is so hard for me to imagine that people like this really exist in the world - much less so close to home, but I reckon they do. Someday, when the news is slow, read about the guy named Priest and his Magic Box. Should be on jacksonville.com or the jax business journal. He lived right here in Palatka and ripped off some bigshots for $$millions. (lol - then moved to Ponte Vedra, so he did have some sense.) At least he was just in it for the $$$, not trying to be "God's Messenger." barfola & curses

Wonder whatever happened to the step-father? Hope he's in prison or dead.

How far from Meridian is Lucedale?

[Sorry, I can look this stuff up myself, but JIC somebody else has already done it. tia]

Dear Mods, can we have a thread on this monster?
I hate to see him on our Sommer's thread!

also did he have employment?
how did he live, the camaro pix I saw looked fairly new???

CajunGirl done did it. [She failed to tell me what a sleuth she is, btw.]

(This is the second time I've quoted passion's post, but...)

Could Jarred have been watching Somer for awhile? Did they know each other? Was he 'grooming' her?

His parents moved out of the house 2 weeks before she was killed. But, she may have been going to the house before that, even while they still lived there, while they were at work maybe.

After his parents moved out, he may have enticed Somer into the house again, but this time, with complete privacy, and no fear of anyone coming home early, he may have lost control.

I don't know.

I am thinking the same thing!!!
He was grooming her with kindness and wonder what 'presents' & love he gave her!
Did he have a puppy? dog?
Didn't she tell someone she had a boyfriend and everyone sorta thought it was a boy from school????

I really wonder if this was interviewed by LE when Somer was killed. I mean, the child *advertiser censored* that was turned over; the former roommate alerting LE to him when they saw his car parked on Gano St. and about the *advertiser censored*; the statement about petting the white dog and the half-brother most likely having a white dog; the statement about him going outside to smoke when the kids went to and came back from school; the family moving out of the house shortly after Somer's murder; and the simple fact that he lived on the street that Somer disappeared on. He should've been on LE's radar. I just hope he was.

Isn't child *advertiser censored* a Federal charge? An arraignment for that would be held in Federal Court, wouldn't it? AFAIK, Federal Court is in Jax, not Orange Park or Clay County. [btw, Clay County Courthouse is in GCS, the county seat.]

jmo & I'm def not a lawyer - they must be charging him with Somer's murder when they extradite him back to Clay County.

I don't think Somer was groomed by this guy.She may have seen and met at least one time before.Why didn't he attack and kill her before?I think this time was just his opportunity.Maybe he got her in the front yard by saying something and he forced her in the house or she went in willingly.It could have been that fast.Why didn't the dogs trace her to this house?

Did he have the white camaro when Somer was murdered?
Does FBI have the white camaro!!!

Does he still have the camaro? Just wondering if it might have been repo'd. [No good reason for that wondering, though.]

Pretty amazing it's on that google map.

CajunGirl done did it. [She failed to tell me what a sleuth she is, btw.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunGirl
according to that myspace
Amports
Jacksonville, Florida US
Quality Control
COJ
Jacksonville, Florida US
Co. IT
Networking
Air Precision
Jacksonville, Florida US
Electrician

Just MOO - I hope Art stays away from this case. Nothing but confusion will follow.

I really, really hate to see someone - esp an outsider who does not appear to be a professional journalist anymore - making a dime off of missing and exploited children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunGirl
according to that myspace
Amports
Jacksonville, Florida US
Quality Control
COJ
Jacksonville, Florida US
Co. IT
Networking
Air Precision
Jacksonville, Florida US
Electrician

I was wondering what COJ was. Thx! [dunno if the mysp was real, but thx for the "catch" re: COJ, Queen.]

Yes, in America, it is. But then, what did you mean by this?

"All of these degenerates start with *advertiser censored*. I'm for freedom of speech, but not at this price."

It's not a popular stance, because of freedom of speech, but I seriously think *advertiser censored* (of any kind) needs to be seriously curtailed and regulated. So yes, child *advertiser censored* is banned, but I think it all starts with soft *advertiser censored*. It escalates throughout the years. Sorry if my post was confusing. :)

I can't read all the letters, but I think he's in a G.A.P. t-shirt. He starts showing up around the 2 minute mark or close thereafter. At 3:36 it shows him full-length. I think it's him. It's not uncommon for perps to show up in the search for their victims. I'm just wondering what his connection is and why he would be standing with the family.
wondering if the connection is with the "Newman" name? This is the name in the article that was posted.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab