FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Duval County...Not sure if link will work ?

type:
Book: Page:
Document Type: (JDGS) JUDGMENT/SENTENCE
Modified Date:
Record Date : 5/18/2006 10:04:28 AM
Event Date : Not Available
Grantor: FLORIDA STATE OF
Grantee: GRAHAM CLAYTON W
Book Type: OR
Book / Page: 13271 / 2063
# of Pages: 2
Consideration: 0.00
Comments
Legal:
Address:
Case Number: 2005CT036964A

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=7636858&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

Has anyone tried to profile this perp, or at least pull together all the little offhand junior profile things we have been tossing out all night? I could try, but so far every case that I have posted a profile for has remained staunchly unsolved. So I have unproven methods. (Except for Caylee, but that case drove every one insane.)

I went on a tangent and started looking up sex offenders in my neighborhood... and I cannot BELIEVE there are men convicted of rape/sodomy of 8 and 9 year olds who are currently living on PARK AVENUE. Its probably a parent or relatives house, but its still SICK. That money, I don't care whose it is, should ALL go to the babies they abused.

I'm literally nauseous. Awful people shouldn't get any niceties. I just may put up fliers.

This will make you sicker...make sure that you are allowed to put up fliers with their names and images. In some places, it could be construed as harassment, violating their godforsaken rights. :banghead:

Two reasons why maybe Florida and Texas seem to be the big problem areas with the amount of sex offenders and strange crime.

Number 1- The weather. Many of the sex offenders are transients and Florida and parts of Texas offer NO COLD WEATHER. So, they can live outside all year round. They can live in abandoned houses and not worry about heat. They can disappear in the crowd.

My friend from Texas swears that the number 2 reason for all the troubled criminals is the heat itself. It makes people crazy. She lived in Texas and swears this is why you hear so many horror stories about Texas and Florida.

Could be.

Original.jpg

Clayton William Graham

Finding nothing on this guy in Texas through TXDPS search.

This will make you sicker...make sure that you are allowed to put up fliers with their names and images. In some places, it could be construed as harassment, violating their godforsaken rights. :banghead:

You're so right- there are disclaimers all over the registry. "Anyone who uses this information to injure, harass, or commit a criminal act against any person may be subject to criminal prosecution."

I'm thinking my "a sex offender will be touching your food" poster boycott of restaurants where these people work just might fall into that "injure/harass" category. :( Back to the drawing board...

Where is Polk County? I found a CWG there too..

it looks to be between orlando and tampa.. but there is a polk county in texas too ... a lot of states really..

I want to know why he was present during the police report. Was he friends with someone there? A neighbor?

I want to know why he was present during the police report. Was he friends with someone there? A neighbor?

He could have been somebody interviewed along the route Somer would have taken from school to home. Other names on the list could be crossing guards or people at the park. Not all are from the area, some live in other places around Jacksonville.

[bolded by me]
I bolded a statement you made - I have never seen that stat. Would you please share where that came from...I don't agree with it, but I find it interesting. TIA
I don't have a stat, I was expressing personal opinion. If I can find a statistic that backs up my opinion I will typically post it.

He could have been somebody interviewed along the route Somer would have taken from school to home. Other names on the list could be crossing guards or people at the park. Not all are from the area, some live in other places around Jacksonville.

He better not be a crossing guard if he's a registered SO! Another violation to his probation!!! I don't know why they don't check to see if he's working at the bar that he listed on the report and have him arrested for not keeping his address up to date! :furious:

Corrections Offender Network
Inmate Release Information Detail

(This information was current as of 11/5/2004)

DC Number: D86571
Name: GRAHAM, CLAYTON W
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE
Hair Color: BROWN
Eye Color: HAZEL
Height: 5'08''
Weight: 146 lbs.
Birth Date: 12/21/1972
Release Facility: QUINCY ANNEX
Custody: MEDIUM
Release Date: 11/05/2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stated Residence Upon Release:
1012 INGLESIDE AVE.
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205 32205

Aliases:
CLAYTON GRAHAM CLAYTON W GRAHAM
CLAYTON WILLIAM GRAHAM

Scars, Marks, and Tattoos:
Type Location Description
TATTOO LEFT ARM BABY CARTOON

Current Prison Sentence History:
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
02/01/2000 SX OFFNDR FAIL COMPLY PSIA 10/09/2003 POLK 0006437 1Y 6M 0D

Note: The offense descriptions are truncated and do not necessarily reflect the crime of conviction. Please refer to the court documents or the Florida Statutes for further information or definition.

Incarceration History:
Date In-Custody Date Out-of-Custody
11/04/2003 11/05/2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record: 1 of 1

The Florida Department of Corrections updates this information regularly, to ensure that it is complete and accurate, however this information can change quickly. Therefore, the information on this site may not reflect the true current location, status, release date, or other information regarding an inmate.

This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections. This information only includes offenders sentenced to state prison or state supervision. Information contained herein includes current and prior offenses. Offense types include related crimes such as attempts, conspiracies and solicitations to commit crimes. Information on offenders sentenced to county jail, county probation, or any other form of supervision is not contained. The information is derived from court records provided to the Department of Corrections and is made available as a public service to interested citizens. The Department of Corrections makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein. Any person who believes information provided is not accurate may contact the Department of Corrections.

For questions and comments, you may contact the Department of Corrections, Bureau of Classification and Central Records, at (850) 488-9859 or go to Frequently Asked Questions About Inmates for more information. This information is made available to the public and law enforcement in the interest of public safety.

Search Criteria: Last Name: graham First Name: clayton Search Aliases: on Sex: ALL Race: ALL Offense Category: ALL Classification Status: ALL Current Custody: ALL Identifier Type: ALL Release Type: ALL Release Date: From: Release Facility: ALL Stated County of Residence Upon Release: ALL County of Commitment: ALL Eye Color: ALL Hair Color: ALL

Return to Corrections Offender Information Network

Privacy Policy | Accessibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member