FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the foundation information. Let's not derail the details of the case about the foundation right now please. they are always controversial and may be a topic of importance as the case progresses.
For now let's please stick to the crime as much as possible. It is not necessarily "off limits" or anything like that, but if it starts to dominate the conversation that may change.
Thanks.

Regarding the foundation information. Let's not derail the details of the case about the foundation right now please. they are always controversial and may be a topic of importance as the case progresses.
For now let's please stick to the crime as much as possible. It is not necessarily "off limits" or anything like that, but if it starts to dominate the conversation that may change.
Thanks.

I think this foundation is in such an early phase right now anyway, and don't think there is for me, at least, much to say on it at the moment anyway.

Did anyone follow the Samantha Runnion murder? 7 years old and Avila compressed her chest to the point of asphyxiation. This was of course after her raped her violently and brutally ripped her apart. he also used an unnamed object and himself. The MO sounds just the same.
These big cowards sure are sick.

I didn't follow it all the way along, but I thought about her when I read the indictment today. It sounds very similar.

These poor little girls.

I just read the document and I have no words.

God be with the family. I don't know how they can handle knowing this.

Sometimes you thin you want to know things and then you regret that you do.

Now I know why LE didn't want the family to see Somer. If she died from blunt force trauma to the face, I think it was wise.

Poor baby.

Im sick to my stomach. My heart is breaking, yet again and I am still so incredibly P'OD. Is anyone else out there not totally seeing how LE messed this up? How Somer is dead because THEY DID NOT DO THEIR JOB? Damn if I will say job well done to these people who let this happen.

According to the sheriff, hindsight is 20/20. Just because JH is on videotape committing a felony against a CHILD.. means he could have become a worse offender.. there was no way of knowing he WOULD???? HUH????

How much worse did he have to become???? OH wait... he WOULD brutally murder, by withholding AIR... with BLUNT force, brutally raped and threw in the trash..a yr old named Somer Thompson . Thats what would happen. And you appear surprised. REALLY? THis did not have to happen if LE had arrested this monster when he was turned in. What did they do to protect the child he molested on tape, prior to his arrest? For months was he allowed to continue his relationship while LE supposedly collected their evidence? ALL of this speaks to REactive police work. NOT PROactive as it should be.

sickening, absolutely sickening.

I know you're hurting sad, but it's just not that simple. IMO

They could not arrest him when the computer was turned over. They had to prove those images were his.

And the video/pictures of him touching the 3 year old were not found until they searched his mother's home in Feb.

The heros are the people who turned him in and followed up and hounded LE to investigate him....

Now I know why LE didn't want the family to see Somer. If she died from blunt force trauma to the face, I think it was wise.

Poor baby.
It is just too sad to even bear mentioning. How could anyone be so cruel to inflict something like this on anyone, let alone a defenseless little child. I have often questioned if there is a God, why and how can these things happen!

Yes, there is a God. But, I don't want to turn this into what I believe or anyone else.
But, I can say there is a God who loves us. There is also a satan. I think JH is his spawn.

It scares the beJesus out of me to think how many more Jarred Harrells are out there ... not on anyone's radar ... and committing horrible acts.

Maybe it is not as rare as they think ... that someone like him murders.

Goodnight all.

I'll be saying an extra prayer for DT, ST, and all others who love Somer.

This has to be a difficult day for them and there are so many more to come.

I am sharing this with you because I think this is a fabulous letter.

One Voice

I would have made an image, but it blew the margins. Share it wherever you can ...

I don't think it is rare someone like J.H. murders either! From what i have seen on some of these real life crime shows on t.v. It happens a lot. Not necessarily with children but females in general.
I just reckon it stinks that all the good people in society have to be in amongst all the evil ones out there. What darn choice do we have? We should at least be given a choice in that. Send all that other lowlife types to another universe, i don't want to live amongst them that's for sure!

just FYI I am not giving warnings in this thread about bashing the mother.
So make sure you know what's up.
Please continue to alert on offending posts. I will get to them in good time.
Thanks everyone for your alerts.

I think as a society we need to figure out where these lowlifes come from. How are they made?

JH is very obvious to me. Ted Bundy and Charles Manson-obvious. But what about all of these whacks that are looking at child *advertiser censored*? Where is that coming from/

It's nice to think that they can all be locked up, but it's like that game that was in Chuckie Cheese and you bop one, and three more pop up.

I need to know what is making all of these pervs. Then we need to stop it. Whatever it is.

That's how I understood it too, Dr. F. The blunt force trauma has to be part of the COD, for it to be there. All I could figure since there's no specification of strangling or smothering is that the blunt force trauma itself is what caused the asphyxiation. And that just makes me cry and cry.

I hate to bring this up again, but one night very early into the investigation there had been speculation or a psychic had claimed that the cod was blunt force trauma and they felt a hammer had been used. One night some creep posted the most horrific photo on here of what looked like a child with their face bashed in. The photo was deleted and the user , I assume , was banned , but I really hope this was turned in just in case it was connected. I know it was most likely just a very sick person pulling stuff off the internet just to freak people out but it has been months and I still can't shake that horrible image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably