Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A family member makes sense to me.

I was reading something on another board about how that area was full of traffic around that time of day. I do feel that Somer knew her attacker.

That would also explain the statements by LE, John Walsh, etc. Maybe they want the family to feel confident that they are not under suspicion.

But if somehow the sibling...then what in the world would the tie be to 1080 Gano??? People were there working at the time she went missing.

I don't know what the tie is or what they found there, if anything......but look at it from a geographic profiling POV.

Does anyone recall within the first few days DT when being interviewed talked about how men do not show much emotion but her son was so...angry......I can not remember her exact words but along those lines, wish I could find the interview.

Isn't this playground across the street from the house where the workmen were? Or am I mixed up? And if so, how could anything have happended to her and them not see it?

I bet they were working in the house.

Does anyone recall within the first few days DT when being interviewed talked about how men do not show much emotion but her son was so...angry......I can not remember her exact words but along those lines, wish I could find the interview.

I saw this interview, she says something about him punching walls etc when he found out but didn't mention the others.

Yep. She answered when they asked her how her kids were handling it. And she immediately made a point to discuss how hard the oldest one was taking it, as if she was trying to convince others.

Someone said on here she was found half clothed?That tells me she was possibly sexually assaulted.I wish I knew for sure.If she wasn't then I don't think a SO killed her.I would go for someone much younger(or someone with out transporatation).If she was assaulted then I would go back to the last person supposedly to see her.Kyle and the working crew renovating the house.Who worked on this crew?Was one of them a sex offender ect...

Do people working on a crew all come in one car?

I did see someone on here saying she was found half clothed, but I haven't read or heard on TV that she was found that way. What they reported was that she was found partially " covered" with only her legs sticking out from the trash in the landfill. Someone might have taken "partially COVERED" to mean "partially or half clothed". Then again, I might have missed it on the news when/if they said "half clothed". I think by them not wanting the mom to view the body, that it must have been beaten beyond recognition where they could not "fix" the visible injuries or either her body was crushed by the compactor garbage trucks, but they did report that they tentatively identified her by the birthmark on her left leg then positively by dental records.

The kid was angry in pain. Very typical and common response for his gender and age. He is probably mad at himself for ot having protected his sister. He's not the problem here--he is more of a victim than the mom, IMO.

That is just sick. Why are people so eager to blame the kids and siblings...back to a JBR mindset.

hmm now i just wonder if maybe somer run to the bathrooms at that park to maybe hide and run across a creep there? lots of times thats where these creeps hang out at so they can go in behind a child when they go in to a public restroom, hmm if so maybe he told her she had to go with him? idk. just pushing buttons here, if she didn't do what he wanted he could have threatend to harm her... jmo...

Either I am weak *probably the case, lol* or it would take a stronger person than a kid to lob a 65lb person into a dumpster.

I did find it odd at the time she only mentioned the oldest's reaction.
But hey, I saw a grieving mother. I saw it but ignored it.
I don't know how I would be acting, feeling, looking, crying, etc... if I were in her shoes.

I posted it a few times... you can search my posts as I don't post that often.
The video is titled something like "Somer's Mom We Will Get You"

I did see someone on here saying she was found half clothed, but I haven't read or heard on TV that she was found that way. What they reported was that she was found partially " covered" with only her legs sticking out from the trash in the landfill. Someone might have taken "partially COVERED" to mean "partially or half clothed". Then again, I might have missed it on the news when/if they said "half clothed". I think by them not wanting the mom to view the body, that it must have been beaten beyond recognition where they could not "fix" the visible injuries or either her body was crushed by the compactor garbage trucks, but they did report that they tentatively identified her by the birthmark on her left leg then positively by dental records.

just my opinion on this one, but if she was half clothed I would bet my left leg she was raped, i think thats why she was discarded the way she was in hopes that her body along with dna evidence would never be discovered..

I don't know what the tie is or what they found there, if anything......but look at it from a geographic profiling POV.

Thanks BSU :) Right...if she was last seen at the tanks then something happened somewhere between the tanks, vacant house and what's across the street IMO. The vacant house/dumpster would be good place to ditch evidence (not body) after the fact.

Isn't this playground across the street from the house where the workmen were? Or am I mixed up? And if so, how could anything have happended to her and them not see it?

NSC posted an excellent map of the area:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4350568&postcount=430"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #9[/ame]

Sorry for the string of posts but my head is spinning with possibilities here.

If someone told me my child was missing and I suspected something had gone wrong, I'd tell whoever called me to dial 911 and fly like a bat out of hell straight home. I would not pass go or go to a park to pick up another child - I'd delegate that to someone else, or probably forget about it altogether. Just a thought.

As for geographically profiling this case:

- NSC made a map (I think it was NSC) about a shortcut from close to home to OPAA that ended up across from 1080 Gano.

- older brother would possibly cross paths with Somer on his way to OPAA since his school is in the opposite direction.

- 1080 Gano is obviously right there, too.

Whatever happened to her to make her disappear had to have happened quickly since the other children were coming along. It was a busy time of day and a lot of people were out and about with school just getting out. You would think someone would have noticed something.

Mom is hiding something, unquestionably. I do not believe she committed this crime, but she knows who did. Listen to her statements...and I mean LISTEN, don't just hear them. Everything she says has meaning. Listen to what says and doesn't say. Think like a psychologist. Listen also for the very subtle mistakes, or "brain farts".

The micro-expressions are fascinating. There are more than a few. They are very hard to see, but they are there.

Okay... thank you for coming back and explaining yourself. It's hard not to be a skeptic in the cyberworld so please forgive me for taking you for a troll at first.

What do you say about people who naturally say the wrong thing? I am forever guilty of this! I am the worst public speaker and I - simply said - brain fart - even in regular conversations. Trust me, my writing is way more intelligent sounding than my speaking because I have time to edit.

Does your analysis leave room for this when you hear DT's speaking? Could it not be possible that this is her natural way of speaking?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member