Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is my understanding.

In the video called, "Diena Thompson Talks About Grief, Anger and Determination" ( http://www.news4jax.com/video/21402291/index.html ),
Diena says:

"I flagged down an officer as soon as I got off work, and my son was already down there looking", (she scratches herself above her chest and gives a strange expression at this moment), "and we went into the parking lot of OPAA, which, just, str- " (she gives another odd, confused expression here and video cuts off to show black screen, with no sound, for several seconds after that first syllable of that last word).
At first, when I heard her start the word that was cut-off, I was thinking she was about to say the word: "STRANGE".

But after reading what someone else posted here (I apologize to the person, as I can't now remember who), and after thinking about it, and what would be a 'normal flowing' in this sentence, I believe now she was going to say: "STRUCK".

As the other poster pointed out to me, "STRUCK" makes the most sense.
DT says, regarding flagging down the police officer, "and we went into the parking lot of OPAA, which, just, struck me as strange -or- struck me as funny/weird/odd/coincidental/etc.

Anyway, that video is well worth watching all four plus minutes of. Watch it right through the (two) blacked out segments, until it cuts out for the final time right after she turns and looks directly at the camera, kind of smirk/smiles and says the perp, "probably can't get anybody", in a taunting manner.

Very interesting, indeed.

Either that or they have no clue who did this and they are just gonna release a criminal profile tomorrow. IMO

I am going out on the thinest limb here, I personally dont think family members did this, if I am wrong I will video tape me banging my head against a lamp post and post it here.. I think le might have some good leads now. in fact they may have their radar on one perticular person, at least they said " suspect " etc...

showing mom saying she did her hair everyday,SOMERdidn't feel good but mom said TRY to go to school,
can't remember if she said 'I LOVE YOU'

4 men and robbery..........suspect still on loose........sherrif says 'coming to get you!'
Very tight lipped..........
hoping the 4 will squeel???

what didnt feel good? stomach? head? fever? wish we knew..

And the heat generated from the trash - and decomp

Can we please revisit this subject. I have asked a TON about this and no answer.

How is it possible to be intially ID'd by birthmark and clothing possible then - ESP the birthmark!!!!

FWIW
I think she's gonna say...."which, just, struck me.......(as odd?) (as something???)
Okay! I found it...
It was Mommya who filled in the missing word, for my mind.
Thank you, Mommya!

I think it is natural when your daughter has not been found with a massive search going on that a monster got her and a guy is the most likely.

not necessarily...she made those statements at a time when all she knew was that Somer's body was found in the landfill. She stated the police gave her no information. Who's to say it wasnt a hit and run and someone got scared and threw the body in the dumpster? Or she hid in a dumpster and got taken with the truck.

PLEASE mods, can we have a forum.........this may all break out tomorrow..........
we have the 4 guys in jail without bond, SOMER'smurder
and many things to separate and have maps as 'stickies'

Gosh, I wish Nancy would get an FBI person for some commentary on Somer's case. Maybe they should call up BSU for an opinion!

Sorry to be ot here but that mouthpiece, side kick on NG, the woman with the brown hair( don't know her name) absolutely gets on my last nerve. I try to be objective and fair when I watch NG, but I just want to scream every time she is on.

ty for the rant imo

Can we please revisit this subject. I have asked a TON about this and no answer.

How is it possible to be intially ID'd by birthmark and clothing possible then - ESP the birthmark!!!!

IIRC one of the LE said he just looked and saw 2 little legs.............maybe her legs were not harmed bad???? and IIRC the birthmark is on her leg???
then they did a dental exam...........

NSC-- I posted a link and the comment from LE that they waded through 200,000 tons of garbage and the lifeless legs of this little girl were sticking out. Sounds like her legs were intact and able to see the birthmark right away. Also stated partially clothed- which matched her clothing. I am thinking (hate to type this) her head - face was in terrible condition with decomp and mutilated from the trash transfers. They did the final id with dental records so that is telling me the face was not recognizable..?? IDK

Hold on the guy on Nancy just said that Somer's killer tried to dispose of her by putting her in a landfill - does that mean directly? Are the garbage trucks the red herring?????

I wrote this out earlier today, but I think there is a definite possibility she was unrecognizable by facial features. Meaning possibly her skull was crushed (with a cinder block, for example) and/ or she suffered blunt force trauma to the face and head.

I want to go on record right now that I do not believe that Somer's mother, brothers or sister had anything to do with her murder.

Nada. Zip.

I agree 100%. Many people seem to have trouble believing that Somer disappeared that fast and no one saw it. The Elizabeth Smart and Jessica Lunsford abductions right from their beds were also hard for some to swallow but it happened. The same suspicions would have surfaced had Carlie Brucias abduction not have been caught on video. The Groene case looked to be a drug related motive. Lets face it even when the victims and families have spotless criminal records people still speculate about those immediately surrounding them. LE knows if there was a sexual assault and the COD. By all indications LE seems to think this is a child sexual predator.

IIRC one of the LE said he just looked and saw 2 little legs.............maybe her legs were not harmed bad???? and IIRC the birthmark is on her leg???
then they did a dental exam...........

I remember about the birth mark on her leg as well.

Hold on the guy on Nancy just said that Somer's killer tried to dispose of her by putting her in a landfill - does that mean directly? Are the garbage trucks the red herring?????

Nancy Grace never has her facts straight! She leaves out so much stuff in her reporting and most of the time by the time she reports anything-- we already know the facts and are moving on to new facts.

:)

guess you can tell how I really feel about NG... ha ha

I wrote this out earlier today, but I think there is a definite possibility she was unrecognizable by facial features. Meaning possibly her skull was crushed (with a cinder block, for example) and/ or she suffered blunt force trauma to the face and head.

Sorry if I missed your posts!! I guess what is still YANKING at me - is how would a birthmark still be visable on a body after all those days in the garbage??? What about decomposition?????

Guess what, my question was just answered on Nancy - there is a shock. Person said the first 48 hours of decompostion is internally. LOL - course it wasn't Nancy herself who answered that.

Sherrif wearing a purple ribbon........nice
and this was recorded yesterday so it would be SOMER'S day!
Rapid recovery and crucial evidence is good luck.
A very complex case........not like on TV crime shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member