FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I can't get out of my mind is the lady that said something about the garbage. Then she said something like "take that how you want to"
Remember that???
Wasn't that before they even found Somer's body?

I've thought about this statement, but didn't watch or hear the lady's voice. Was wondering if she could have been insinuating that the family is trashy.

did you guys see that Cindy and George made an appearance today at Somer's Public Service???

OT/
GEO and CINDY attend Sommer's Memorial
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...and-cindy-attend-somer-thompsons-funeral.html

Somebody pleasezzzzzzzz douse these people with Holy Water.

Do they really believe them being 'visible' at the memorial for Little Somer is going to convince the public someone other then their perfect daughter KC is responsible for tossing their precious Caylee in the woods like a bag of trash.?!?!!!!!

Every action or statement they think they do to help their daughter, makes her look more despicable and guilty.

I hope they are reading here.
SHAME ON YOU!!!

Mom calls boyfriend when she was leaving work, for him to leave work and come help search for Somer...he goes and picks up the little boy and takes him to search....maybe its just me....but that path from school to home is a pretty straight shot....Oh nevermind....

I didn't mean to be a PITA, it was an honest question. I had heard about Diena picking up the oldest brother from OPAA, but not about telling the bf to pick up the younger boy. Or about him doing it on his own.
I had just missed it, that's why I asked. I'm sorry.

I asked this earlier and may have missed the response???

Why did they stop the daily 4pm news conferences???

I think that may be telling, LE was waiting for the burial to take place, and have had their man since the DNA results came back over the weekend, arrest tomorrow, just a thought....

Yea.. IDK
Last I heard we would get 4pm conferences, so maybe with Monday being the vistiation and then today the Memorial, LE felt it wouldn't be necessary, and give the family some private time.

The buzz around the board tonight is we should hear something tomorrow.

:)
XXXing fingers/toes

You mean like, "don't leave any of the kids alone with SP?" Or she may have just wanted to know all her kids were safe with either her and her bf, if someone had grabbed Somer.

Mom had the older son AT and b/f had the twin. Do you know where the older sister was, also initials AT?

I can't get into it either...:waitasec:

I know this has happened to the Putnam County, FL (Haleigh Cummings) site-certain areas can't be accessed while they update the site-IIRC most of the time it is the press releases-so that may be a good thing-they are putting up a new press release-be patient, it will most likely be back up in a few!

Thanks Vespa, I read it happened after Somer went missing. Prior would maybe make sense than after.
I re-read it(and edited my post) and it says AFTER (spec. the day she was found) but Id swear it first read as prior(which would make ALOT more sense)...........I dunno which ever it was its all very weird & I dont know why nobody else is talking about it(unless its a total lie-which seems unlikely).
I think this whole case is going to get VERY weird (on top of being horrifically tragic).
I will say thanks to those who are braver than I am & openly discussing their hinky meters going off & sleuthing off of those feelings.
I feel guilty for thinking some of the things Ive thought from the beginning(which is why Ive only been lurking up until now) & I still cant bring myself to type them but I agree theres just something "off" & I cant put my finger on it........

What I can't get out of my mind is the lady that said something about the garbage. Then she said something like "take that how you want to"
Remember that???
Wasn't that before they even found Somer's body?

Thank you for bringing this up. I have been trying to find this inteview. I knew I didn't imagine it! Anyone know where I can find it?

Does anyone think Diena needs a publicity break?

The more she talks, the more we learn about her, and I think the more we learn, the more she's subjected to undue criticism. She lapses into a rough around the edges persona, which attracts negative attention. I sense she likes control, is a strong personality, a bit self-centered, pretty straightforward. I understand how angry she feels, but, frankly, I wasn't ready for that "he probably can't get anybody" special side taunt to the camera. I have to think that's profiiler information she's been given, IMO. She was likley coached about that little SO factoid, but I doubt they meant for her to say it to the camera like that. She must be so exhausted. It's hard to remain poised under such conditions.

IMO, she's done everything she needs to do to stand up for justice for Somer, and to thank all of her supporters.

IMO, it's time for Diena to zip it and grieve with dignity. Let her be with her babies & family for a bit. I hope her handlers/the media will let that happen, and let police do their work and get justice for Somer.

It is nice to know her community is behind her family, and providing for them financially. She can rest now.

CPC looks like a biker to me (not just cos of tats) so maybe he knows the motorcycle chick who recenty died?..kwim? wk's gf whose looks, btw, tuba described right on the button.

Sorry if this is a repeat, trying to catch up and these threads are going so fast!

I haven't heard much about CPC and kind of assumed he had been cleared because at work...any new information?

I don't know who she was. I'm looking for it now. It was very early on IIRC.
I think it was before body was found, but I'm not 100% sure.
I don't remember where I saw it which makes it hard to find video.

I remember later the Sheriff saying something about this, that the police dept should have put out some kind of bulletin and didn't, something like that, maybe it was media that spoke to the chief of police about this...I remember him saying something about this should have been posted...then next we hear it is LE that was in that little car offering the child a ride home??? Is this correct??

Pretty strange, why would police be offering a child on a bike a ride home? Something fishy here.

I re-read it(and edited my post) and it says AFTER (spec. the day she was found) but Id swear it first read as prior(which would make ALOT more sense)...........I dunno which ever it was its all very weird & I dont know why nobody else is talking about it(unless its a total lie-which seems unlikely).
I think this whole case is going to get VERY weird (on top of being horrifically tragic).
I will say thanks to those who are braver than I am & openly discussing their hinky meters going off & sleuthing off of those feelings.
I feel guilty for thinking some of the things Ive thought from the beginning(which is why Ive only been lurking up until now) & I still cant bring myself to type them but I agree theres just something "off" & I cant put my finger on it........

So many stories get too weird ... haleigh, caylee, jessica ... so many. Sometimes the poor victims get lost in all the other stuff going on in these stories ... so sad. Wonder how these kids made it as far as they did without bad things happening. I kept hearing today, that Somer loved to hug everyone. And instantly, I thought, oh gee the poor girl put herself in danger, hugging the crossing guards and others ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16