GUILTY FL - Steven & Michelle Andrews, both 28, murdered, Fort Myers, 27 Dec 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MistyGirl said:
Ok it is 4:14 Central Standard Time here in MN so what time would that be here???? 7:30 pm??? I can never keep the time zones straight
No, it would be 5:14 your time. Not too much longer!

MistyGirl said:
Ok it is 4:14 Central Standard Time here in MN so what time would that be here???? 7:30 pm??? I can never keep the time zones straight

Florida would be one hour ahead of Central time, so 4:30 your time.

Ok I figured it out....that means 15 minutes from now...so 4:30 Minnesota time....DUh...sorry

If anyone will be watching the news conference live please keep us posted here...I am at work and wont be able to see it...not sure if I could in Minensota anyhow. Thanks!!

:( This stirs up those sick to my stomach feelings I got when I knew things were coming down from Laci's case.

I agree whatever they have to say I am sure is not "good" news. This is so sad. I really hope it was not because one of them a had an affair that they were both killed.....that will be really tough for the families to swallow. This is so, so sad.

The hubby was having an affair and the boyfriend of the girl killed this couple.

Reporter says intimate details will be released within 24 hours.

DNA evidence yielded something.

A pair of tennis shoes were found, not sure if they were linked to case.

A lot of neighbors in the community knew about this about this.
Fred Cooper has not been cooperative at all.
He's been working at a business off of Metro Parkway.
Auto Mechanic. Motorcycle mechanic. Possibly even drives a motorcycle.
Possibly heard a motorcycle that night.

Media knows that people are chatting about this on web forums

OMG how terrible for these 2 famlies to deal with. This was a sensless crime.

IdahoMom said:
the forum is unregulated.

"But just as free speech has its problems and pitfalls, so too, potentially, does content you'll find here. You have to be the judge of each anonymous writer's credibility,'' it says.
----

This is the link to the reader's forum in the local paper. Thought some here might like to read what's posted there:

http://www.news-press.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=145
I have to admit, the person that first posted info on this forum was right on the mark. And a few other that gave some details.
If you want to read about possible accounts of what happened that night, it appears some people in the know have posted on this forum.

Some of it is not nice either :(

Thanks for posting the link Idahomom. I got through most of it the other night, and there since had been some added before the press conference just now. The posters must be neighbors or co-workers, but they definitely know.

My theory, Fred Cooper probably raped her and killed her in front of her husband, then shot him. My question, why should the wife have to pay the price for her husband. :mad:

Ok here is my million dollar question....was the girl "Kelly" that they found in CSV parking lot who killed herself Fred's Girl friend who cheated with Steven????

And was she there the night this happened???????

MistyGirl said:
Ok here is my million dolalr question....was the girl "Kelly" that they found in CSV parkin glot who killed herself Fred's Girl friend who cheated with Steven????

Good question........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back