Found Deceased FL - Taylen Mosley, 2, mom Pashun Jeffery, 20, homicide, St. Petersburg, 29 Mar 2023 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This sorry excuse of a human being, he's being pushed in a wheelchair, being treated so delicately by LE after what he did. I hope she fought but I also think with 100 stab wounds he could have stabbed himself as well. The zip ties/handcuffs over his boo-boo's was a nice touch. I hope he scars as a reminder forever. IMO

“Due to the extremely serious allegations surrounding these tragic losses, our investigation is currently focused on gathering information about the facts and circumstances of the case, as well as our client’s mental state,” a spokesperson for Sixth Judicial Circuit Public Defender Sara Mollo said in a statement.
1680570515733.jpeg
Mosley allegedly “did throw or place” his 2-year-old son, Taylen, into a lake, inflicting “mortal wounds” that caused the child’s death, according to one of the affidavits.

@imstilla.grandma I thought the child was deceased prior to being put into the water? This sounds like he died while in the water/alligator????
Yeah, I couldn’t understand that for sure. Did he stab him to cause blood to flow to attract the alligator? Surely, he didn’t throw him in there alive and then just take off. Oh surely not! He prob did! A horrible evil monster. Two years old…

Yeah, I couldn’t understand that for sure. Did he stab him to cause blood to flow to attract the alligator? Surely, he didn’t throw him in there alive and then just take off. Oh surely not! He prob did! A horrible evil monster. Two years old…
Just omg what the heck is wrong with people so bloody evil jmoo

APR 3, 2023
According to Jeffrey’s family, she had just started living on her own while taking care of her son.

“This was her first month to have lived here and very happy to have a better place than what she had before,” said Theo Brickhouse-Sails, Jeffry’s great-aunt. “And for a 20-year-old, she was doing well. She wanted more out of life.”

Taylen Mosley's family speaks out on toddler's death for the first time

So, he had injuries from “slippage” of the knife during the attack. He is a complete monster! I suspect drugs may be involved.

I wonder if he took the baby’s body to the lake so the alligators would hide the evidence so he could claim that he didn’t kill the baby. Possibly to illicit sympathy and support from his family that he didn’t kill the baby. Maybe wanted to claim she hid the baby from him causing his rage. Often times monsters try to redirect the responsibility for their acts.

So, he had injuries from “slippage” of the knife during the attack. He is a complete monster! I suspect drugs may be involved.

I wonder if he took the baby’s body to the lake so the alligators would hide the evidence so he could claim that he didn’t kill the baby. Possibly to illicit sympathy and support from his family that he didn’t kill the baby. Maybe wanted to claim she hid the baby from him causing his rage. Often times monsters try to redirect the responsibility for their acts.
I don't think he's that smart. There was blood everywhere, including outside at her car trunk area. His blood most certainly had to be apart of all that considering he ended up in a hospital for wounds. He was also there celebrating his own damn birthday. Taking that baby to the water is something I don't get yet. If the child was deceased prior why not leave him there? Why put him in water? All IMO

APR 4, 2023
A missing Florida toddler who was found dead in the mouth of an alligator last week was put in the lake by his father, who is also accused of killing the child's mother, according to St. Petersburg police affidavits.

[...]

Mosley allegedly "did throw or place" his 2-year-old son, Taylen, into a lake, inflicting "mortal wounds" that caused the child's death, according to one of the affidavits.

[...]

Mosley was booked in the Pinellas County Jail on Friday, according to the website of the sheriff's office. He is scheduled for a bond hearing on April 11.

[...]

APR 4, 2023
A missing Florida toddler who was found dead in the mouth of an alligator last week was put in the lake by his father, who is also accused of killing the child's mother, according to St. Petersburg police affidavits.

[...]

Mosley allegedly "did throw or place" his 2-year-old son, Taylen, into a lake, inflicting "mortal wounds" that caused the child's death, according to one of the affidavits.

[...]

Mosley was booked in the Pinellas County Jail on Friday, according to the website of the sheriff's office. He is scheduled for a bond hearing on April 11.

[...]
On the court record it has the word Cancelled next to the word Bond on April 11th. Hmmm. Post #143

I don't think he's that smart. There was blood everywhere, including outside at her car trunk area. His blood most certainly had to be apart of all that considering he ended up in a hospital for wounds. He was also there celebrating his own damn birthday. Taking that baby to the water is something I don't get yet. If the child was deceased prior why not leave him there? Why put him in water? All IMO
Once the PM details for Taylen are completed, they will know how he died; whether we as the public, will know is debatable.
But the timeline and events will be clearer for LE and hopefully help towards a conviction.
I hope they do release if he was alive before he went in the water or not, I feel it will help with minimizing drama and speculation. I hope he suffered as little as possible and was unaware. It's so frigging sad.
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill
Back