Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to know what the father meant when he said, it's been a minute since I saw her. Was that misquoted or what,?
No, I don't believe it was a misquote. Reporters have stated that it's been 2 years since Taylor's dad and paternal grandmother have seen Taylor. Contemporary lexicon in our culture now defines "it's been a minute" as a considerable amount of time. Urban Dictionary: minute

I remember hearing on News4Jax that JSO in working with the FBI used Brianna's cell phone pings to narrow down the search area. An FBI profiler mapped out the pings and narrowed down the area of search based on their forensic analysis.

No, I don't believe it was a misquote. Reporters have stated that it's been 2 years since Taylor's dad and paternal grandmother have seen Taylor. Contemporary lexicon in our culture now defines "it's been a minute" as a considerable amount of time. Urban Dictionary: minute
Kind of like it's been awhile? Pretty cold in my opinion.

“I sent her a [text] message asking, ‘Bri, what’s wrong? We’re here for you. You can talk to me," Tonisha Williams said. "Basically, telling her help me help her find the baby.”

She said the family never heard back from Brianna Williams.
Her last conversation with her prior to Taylor’s disappearance was in June. According to Tonisha Williams, her sister told detectives their mom had watched Taylor at the end of October, and Brianna Williams picked Taylor up from their mom’s house.

“There’s no way that’s true,” Tonisha Williams said, citing they haven’t seen Taylor in more than two years. “I asked my mom, ‘do you think somebody did something to her because she had this stuck in her mind, "okay I picked Taylor up.'" Aunt of missing 5-year-old says she doesn't think mom harmed her but has a theory

:(:(:(

Casey Feindt

@CaseyFeindt

Marengo County Sheriff's Office confirms there is a news conference at 9 a.m. CT. regarding missing 5-year-old Taylor Williams but referred to Demopolis Police Department for more info. Demopolis says they have no info regarding conference & nobody in the office we could talk to.

Casey Feindt on Twitter

A follow up comment to this said they are meeting at 9, not sure when the presser will be.

“I sent her a [text] message asking, ‘Bri, what’s wrong? We’re here for you. You can talk to me," Tonisha Williams said. "Basically, telling her help me help her find the baby.”

Her last conversation with her prior to Taylor’s disappearance was in June. According to Tonisha Williams, her sister told detectives their mom had watched Taylor at the end of October, and Brianna Williams picked Taylor up from their mom’s house.

“There’s no way that’s true,” Tonisha Williams said, citing they haven’t seen Taylor in more than two years. “I asked my mom, ‘do you think somebody did something to her because she had this stuck in her mind, "okay I picked Taylor up.'" Aunt of missing 5-year-old says she doesn't think mom harmed her but has a theory

Oh no, the boyfriend angle. I feel sick. :(

"As far as why her sister moved from the Southside apartment to the Brentwood home, Tonisha Williams said she was told her sister was paying for both places at the same time. She said her sister didn’t want to let the apartment go for fear of messing up her credit, but took the cheaper route on the house.

Tonisha Williams said she didn’t think this made sense paying for two places at one time."

Well that's odd.

And here's another thing about this interview. According to BW's sister, BW told Detectives that her mother looked after Taylor at the end of October for a bit. But then the sister says no way, that's not true.

How out of touch (reality) is BW? You've reported your child missing. You lie about where she was in the two weeks leading up to her disappearance. Do you not think that LE is going to talk to your family to confirm? Wow!

It never ceases to amaze me the stories that people come up with to cover their tracks. Unbelievable.
Well this is really bad - she knowingly lied then ? ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16