Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car that was towed from her new Brentwood home was/is the black Honda Accord that the Sheriff just showed...Same car...

I think you're right... I found a picture of that car being towed on a dailymail.com article... Not sure if that's considered reliable msm though.

I Google searched the image and couldn't find it anywhere else:confused:

Licence plate - QNBRI - liked herself
For an African-American -- not necessarily narcissistic. It's common to call each other "kings" or "queens" -- and it can be a play on "Queen Bee." This could be a clue, however, for a social media nickname -- I did find a FB site with real name (with TWO n's) but apparently had not been active on that one for over a year. It's common for younger people to have more than one FB page.

For an African-American -- not necessarily narcissistic. It's common to call each other "kings" or "queens" -- and it can be a play on "Queen Bee." This could be a clue, however, for a social media nickname -- I did find a FB site with real name (with TWO n's) but apparently had not been active on that one for over a year. It's common for younger people to have more than one FB page.

what is the site you found?

The car that was towed from her new Brentwood home was/is the black Honda Accord that the Sheriff just showed...Same car...
THANK you!
I think you're right... I found a picture of that car being towed on a dailymail.com article... Not sure if that's considered reliable msm though.

I Google searched the image and couldn't find it anywhere else:confused:

I'm not sure about Daily Mail's reliability, but I LOVE that they always post loads of photos in their articles

Florida Tags: QNBRI

Queen Brianna? :rolleyes:

Guess DisgraceToTheMilitary was too lengthy and BadMom was already taken?

Did this woman seriously drive 7 hours to her hometown JUST to dump her kid? Not to visit family or old high school friends, just to dump Taylor?!?

I don't understand that? Why make a risky 7.5 hour drive to do that? Or did somehing happen along the way? WAS she originally planning to have she & Taylor make an unannounced visit to the family she had cut off 2 years prior?

Had she told someone she was coming and that person spoke up very recently about that? Is that what closed the 5 month to 2 week gap?

So, Sheriff Williams is saying that Jax Homicide is in Alabama -- so this has obviously turned into a murder investigation (although he was quick to say that they were keeping everything on the table and still hope to find the child alive).

Specifically asking for "Anyone who’s seen Taylor and Brianna together in last 2 weeks between here (Jax) and Alabama…" == so I think we can surmise that they have identified that: a) Taylor was alive as of two weeks ago, and b) Brianna was known to have traveled to Alabama within the last 2 weeks

Also, I think I understood the sheriff to say that he did not know if BW had an attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.