Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn’t Mom have just told the movers she was at a friends house? Why the faucet running? Makes no sense.

Maybe there was someone else in there with her .... "cleaning up" so to speak .... Maybe something awful happened ... and that prompted the fast move ... and the water running was cleaning up a crime scene or clothes or something.

Requirements

Home school exemption. Which is how Jorge Barahona was able to abuse his adoptive children.

Yes, I know. I've homeschooled my daughter in FL for 10 years. My post was about keeping your child home from PUBLIC school when they were five. Simply pointing out that if they turn six during the school term they have to be registered which applies to homeschooling as well as public/private school.

sleuther019...Certainly, I agree that not all people (or soldiers) who have PTSD are monsters! But it does make me wonder how someone so high-achieving could go down in what seems like a fairly short period of time. And chicken or egg--what came first? Was she going down before Taylor's disappearance and this contributed; or did something happen to Taylor, and she is living in denial and this is causing her decline?
Aww no I understand:) I just think anybody that hurts a kid is a monster & I’m hoping that PTSD is not a “reason” for whatever has happened to lil Taylor:oops:
You could be right about denial...I just don’t know WTH to make of it all! MOO

FTR Not all of us PTSDer’s are monsters:oops: Not saying BW has it or not, but...maybe we’ll hear if she was diagnosed with it soon.
Also, BW’s last dwelling was in deplorable shape...garbage all over, correct?? Who in the he** would let their kid live in that squalor?? Given BW’s accolades, I find this extremely puzzlingo_O
JMOO
Of course I know not all people who suffer from PTSD are monsters! I am really starting to wonder what kind of support system Mom had.

Maybe there was someone else in there with her .... "cleaning up" so to speak .... Maybe something awful happened ... and that prompted the fast move ... and the water running was cleaning up a crime scene or clothes or something.
Been wondering the same thing.

Of course I know not all people who suffer from PTSD are monsters! I am really starting to wonder what kind of support system Mom had.
I’m sorry Stunned:oops: That came out weird, my apologies.
I’d like to know that, too? Someone must have been caring for Taylor (outside of day care & BW)?

Hmm that reminds me - at the presser the sheriff ended it abruptly when a reporter asked who all was in the house ? Am I remembering this correctly ? I will have to go back I think there is a link I or @rainynights posted I’m her media thread unless someone else knows?

Hmm that reminds me - at the presser the sheriff ended it abruptly when a reporter asked who all was in the house ? Am I remembering this correctly ? I will have to go back I think there is a link I or @rainynights posted I’m her media thread unless someone else knows?
I remember that being discussed here earlier!!

This is just going to be a weird one.
Edit to add info from article..
It says in the last article she was deployed twice...

A former valedictorian at her high school in Alabama, Brianna Williams has received nine awards for her naval service and was deployed overseas twice. Her awards range from a Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal to a National Defense Service Medal.

Can she take her daughter with her if she was deployed? Sorry silly question but I really don't know,

I just don't know if mum did it, I'm tossing back and forth with my thoughts!

Is there an ex involved? Maybe the reason she moved home? And that's why she may have possibly been hiding Taylor but this man has now taken her?

Its a very strange case indeed.

No, she can't take her daughter with her during deployment. If she were stationed overseas, yes, she could, but it seems (IMO) that she was never stationed out of the states. If she was deployed on a ship, someone would have had to take care of Taylor stateside. NAS JAX is an airbase, no ships there, only at Mayport if I'm remembering correctly.

I'm wondering if she has contacted JAG at all.

Can she take her daughter with her if she was deployed? Sorry silly question but I really don't know,

I just don't know if mum did it, I'm tossing back and forth with my thoughts!

Is there an ex involved? Maybe the reason she moved home? And that's why she may have possibly been hiding Taylor but this man has now taken her?

Its a very strange case indeed.

I read an article where the police stated that the Mother is not a suspect, but that she has stopped cooperating with police. Sounds like they want her to flip on someone.
:eek:You might be right @mickey2942 ! That makes it worse if that’s possible....my goodness:(

BBM

Agreed !
I posted about that and yes-- he ended it swiftly when the question was asked.
Hit some kind of a nerve there.... Imo.

BBM I have no idea where their child support order is from (if there is one) but in Florida, child support and visitation are not synonymous. My ex-husband is court ordered by the state of Florida to pay child support (though he doesn't) but he has no visitation rights, not even supervised. I didn't want to file for child support but if you get divorced in the state of Florida and have dependent children it is mandatory (or at least was in 2006 when my divorce was finalized in Duval County).

In the state of Florida, the Courts have two options when determining parental responsibilities. Shared parental responsibility can be awarded in which the parents share parenting duties and make decisions together. Sole parental responsibility can be awarded, meaning one parent makes the decisions regarding education, medical issues and religious choices as well as the day-to-day decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16