Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Abu----- maybe a crazy question, but could the "word twister" in the document be Taylor? Did it sound like her words?

Hey Abu----- maybe a crazy question, but could the "word twister" in the document be Taylor? Did it sound like her words?

That would really be something! LE should be able to trace the IP address of whomever edited it.

I saved it to Dropbox. Google watermarked it when I saved it I just noticed. Not sure how to post it here. The 3 responses are pretty tame. Regarding “couch surfing” vs having a rented room before moving in with Fleurde; reporting her missing so soon after TW saying she needed time away; and riding horses at adopted mothers vs not. Not sure if those are the responses Abu are referring to or not....or if it got really crazy...

I don’t want to post it since AbuDrake deleted it...unless he addresses it.

Abu, do you know the safe deposit/truck owner friend?

Have you been told which bank branch the sd box was at?

Gardener would also like to create a map of TW's movements on the last day she was seen.

Cant cashiers checks be tracked? I think it would be the most solid form of evidence if the police can find out if the checks have been cashed or not. Because #1- this money was obviously wanted by someone, #2- the signatures can be verified if it was her, #3- videos and timeline of movement and who was cashing them could be telling.

Also, Abu, I think you are correct in your assessment. I worked in mental health for 16 years and have a Masters Degree in Counseling, but I am not qualified to make any diagnoses, so nothing I say should be taken as a diagnosis. But, her behavior does sound like it has serious borderline personality disorder characteristics. It is more common in individuals with borderline tendencies to attempt or commit suicide than it is for people without that diagnosis. They feel negative emotions so intensely that when the façade starts to crumble, it can be overwhelming.

My guess (only a guess) is one of the following:
1. she is off on her own selling a new story. Probably saying she escaped from an abusive situation, so no one would ever be tempted to call in her location
2. something sinister happened with safety box friend
3. she has committed suicide someplace.

I don't get the feeling that something random happened because there would probably be evidence of her for some time before going fully missing. Its too much coincidence that her leaving is identical to her not being reported being seen in any town by anyone.

Does that make sense? My words don't seem to be flowing as easily as they usually do, so I hope that came out right.

Excellent analysis. I still think #1 is the simplest, most likely answer that fits what I've seen from her over the past ~13 years. I'd also expect she'd make contact with Nancy as a prelude to figuring out how to come back. Nancy wouldn't hold that secret for long. She's too honest and unwilling to actively deceive people, especially with how worried everyone is and all the resources that are going in to finding her.

I saved it to Dropbox. Google watermarked it when I saved it I just noticed. Not sure how to post it here. The 3 responses are pretty tame. Regarding “couch surfing” vs having a rented room before moving in with Fleurde; reporting her missing so soon after TW saying she needed time away; and riding horses at adopted mothers vs not. Not sure if those are the responses Abu are referring to or not....or if it got really crazy...

Thanks Philigumbo. I think best to send it to a mod for safekeeping. JMO. If the blue comments were Fleurde she could just come here and post again her corrections. Does it sound like it could have been written by her mom?

I also want to say: To Taylor's mom, if you are reading here please become a Verified Insider and post! We would love to hear from you! We want to help find Taylor.

Excellent analysis. I still think #1 is the simplest, most likely answer that fits what I've seen from her over the past ~13 years. I'd also expect she'd make contact with Nancy as a prelude to figuring out how to come back. Nancy wouldn't hold that secret for long. She's too honest and unwilling to actively deceive people, especially with how worried everyone is and all the resources that are going in to finding her.

Abu, I know we would love to hear from Nancy and pick her brain for any new ideas on where Taylor could be. Is she aware of this website? If you have a friendly relationship with her, will you please ask her to come here and become Verified like you did? Thank you for continuing to post.

I didn't see the edits myself - had a friend tell me that someone had written something as if I wrote it, and that I was exposing myself to being misquoted...so I deleted it.

WRT to the responses:

1) I've since gotten more info about her lodging for the summer: she rented a room in someone's home for the summer, but was often elsewhere, didn't have her own place...takeaway remains the same: she was in a transitory phase.

2) Maybe she started that hobby again after we split, after a ~20 year hiatus. But during the time that I knew her, she didn't. It stands to reason that she did so this summer - Drake and his cousins did, so there was horse + tack, so I'd be surprised if she didn't at least get on the horse a time or two. I don't see how this matters, however.

I did not edit anything. To edit would be to make changes. I merely added those 3 things you mentioned above to correct Abudrake and his incorrect postings (my only notations were in blue). TW DID NOT couch hop this summer, she was renting a place. I reported her missing after me not hearing from her verbally on the phone for over 48 hours, this was never TW's behavior in the time I have known her... Nor is it from the over 200 people who have reached out to me as her friend since she has gone missing. OVER 200 PEOPLE all say this is not her behaviors!!! And below, you can see the photo of TW riding the horse on her adopted mother's farm back in early August.
attachment.php
Now to stop worrying about the document and try and figure out what happened to TW.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 9.50.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 9.50.21 PM.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 324
Thanks Philigumbo. I think best to send it to a mod for safekeeping. JMO. If the blue comments were Fleurde she could just come here and post again her corrections. Does it sound like it could have been written by her mom?

I also want to say: To Taylor's mom, if you are reading here please become a Verified Insider and post! We would love to hear from you! We want to help find Taylor.

Royal blue responses refer to girlfriend as “GF” with the exception of calling the poster “me” once when discussing receiving message from the “friend” that TW was leaving. I assumed at first reading, and now, that Fleurde was the author.

I didn't see the edits myself - had a friend tell me that someone had written something as if I wrote it, and that I was exposing myself to being misquoted...so I deleted it.

WRT to the responses:

1) I've since gotten more info about her lodging for the summer: she rented a room in someone's home for the summer, but was often elsewhere, didn't have her own place...takeaway remains the same: she was in a transitory phase.

2) Maybe she started that hobby again after we split, after a ~20 year hiatus. But during the time that I knew her, she didn't. It stands to reason that she did so this summer - Drake and his cousins did, so there was horse + tack, so I'd be surprised if she didn't at least get on the horse a time or two. I don't see how this matters, however.

It wouldn't have been put in blue if I were trying to put words in your mouth. Furthermore, anyone and everyone knows that a Google Doc tracks ALL changes and who made those changes. I am extremely proficient in Google Docs and knew that before I added my comments in blue to defend TW who is not here in this forum to defend herself.

Abu, I know we would love to hear from Nancy and pick her brain for any new ideas on where Taylor could be. Is she aware of this website? If you have a friendly relationship with her, will you please ask her to come here and become Verified like you did? Thank you for continuing to post.

Unfortunately, I don't seem to be in Nancy's good graces at the moment. Think of the split you've seen in WS posters...while some are focused on solving the riddle even if it means discussing things about Taylor that do not paint her in a positive light, there is another element who equates any such discussion with an inexcusable attack on an innocent missing victim. Nancy falls firmly in the latter camp. After the first ~96 hours, Fleurde came around to the same position, and I gather that the two of them are in close and continuing contact. Thus, I'm quite confident that Nancy is either reading this or has the contents relayed by Fleurde, who is probably replying as I write this.

WRT to the responses:

Often elsewhere??? Where Abudrake? The 2 places she was this summer were her home, which yes she was renting or my home, which is an incredibly stable and healthy home. Your choice of words are very interesting to me.

I did not edit anything. To edit would be to make changes. I merely added those 3 things you mentioned above to correct Abudrake and his incorrect postings (my only notations were in blue). TW DID NOT couch hop this summer, she was renting a place. I reported her missing after me not hearing from her verbally on the phone for over 48 hours, this was never TW's behavior in the time I have known her... Nor is it from the over 200 people who have reached out to me as her friend since she has gone missing. OVER 200 PEOPLE all say this is not her behaviors!!! And below, you can see the photo of TW riding the horse on her adopted mother's farm back in early August.
attachment.php
Now to stop worrying about the document and try and figure out what happened to TW.

Thank you Fleude for coming back to explain! I'm so sorry if this experience has put you on the defense. I can tell you love her very much and are hurting right now. Please keep reading and posting. I hope there will soon be a break in Taylor's case. Has LE communicated anything with you recently? Do you think they are still looking for her?

It wouldn't have been put in blue if I were trying to put words in your mouth. Furthermore, anyone and everyone knows that a Google Doc tracks ALL changes and who made those changes. I am extremely proficient in Google Docs and knew that before I added my comments in blue to defend TW who is not here in this forum to defend herself.

I get the feeling that the blue responses made by you were not the issue. There was possibly someone else adding to his responses (in his color), as if it was him who wrote it.

In any case, I think it is best to not have a document that can be edited, anyway. His friend is right that it can cause lots of problems for lots of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow