Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AM mistakes are horrendous. Her own phone led them straight to Taylor and to herself as her killer. I just can’t fathom how someone with any LE background could be that careless. Not only is she an evil person she clearly was horrible in her short lived CSI career. Taylor’s Signature was clearly forged in my opinion. I hope she is charged with fraud and every other law she broke.

So CW tells LE that AM picked Taylor up in a black SUV, while AM tells LE she picked her up in ZM's Silver F250.

I wonder what kind of evidence is in the black SUV.

I wonder if she turned Taylor's phone off when she took it to Alabama thinking that the phone could not be traced while off? I have read LE can still ping a phone that is shut off as long as the battery is in it and has a charge/the phone is not damaged. I don't know how true that is, however. Any cell phone experts want to weigh in?

Its odd that AM and ZM were both on a joint account with Taylor, yet ZM disliked Taylor to such an extent that she wasn't allowed at their home. If I had enough reason to dislike someone that I wouldn't let them in my home, I definitely wouldn't be on a bank account with them.

Its odd that AM and ZM were both on a joint account with Taylor, yet ZM disliked Taylor to such an extent that she wasn't allowed at their home. If I had enough reason to dislike someone that I wouldn't let them in my home, I definitely wouldn't be on a bank account with them.

I agree, it's strange and this brings up all kinds of questions and red flags for me. I have been thinking, because of the money, that ZM has to know and/or be involved in some way. But then I started thinking about him disliking Taylor (as was stated in the search warrant docs) and I wonder if maybe AM lied to ZM and said Taylor owed them money. AM was in all kinds of money trouble for stealing her employee's child support payments and she didn't have the money to replace it. What if AM lied to ZM saying she lent the stolen child support money to Taylor to help her out? Then when AM deposited that big check belonging to Taylor on the same day she was arrested back in August, she could have told ZM that it was money Taylor owed to them and the check was just Taylor paying them back so they could make everything right on the child support. AM outright lied to police about which farm she took Taylor to and many other things from that day. I wouldn't put it past her to have spun many lies to ZM to make Taylor appear to be the bad one who wouldn't pay them money when the opposite was really true. JMO.

I agree, it's strange and this brings up all kinds of questions and red flags for me. I have been thinking, because of the money, that ZM has to know and/or be involved in some way. But then I started thinking about him disliking Taylor (as was stated in the search warrant docs) and I wonder if maybe AM lied to ZM and said Taylor owed them money. AM was in all kinds of money trouble for stealing her employee's child support payments and she didn't have the money to replace it. What if AM lied to ZM saying she lent the stolen child support money to Taylor to help her out? Then when AM deposited that big check belonging to Taylor on the same day she was arrested back in August, she could have told ZM that it was money Taylor owed to them and the check was just Taylor paying them back so they could make everything right on the child support. AM outright lied to police about which farm she took Taylor to and many other things from that day. I wouldn't put it past her to have spun many lies to ZM to make Taylor appear to be the bad one who wouldn't pay them money when the opposite was really true. JMO.

That could be. I just still cant wrap my mind around him wanting to be on an account if he believed she stole from them. Although, to your point, who knows what lies AM told him. I can't imagine.

That could be. I just still cant wrap my mind around him wanting to be on an account if he believed she stole from them. Although, to your point, who knows what lies AM told him. I can't imagine.

I don't know if AM could deposit the check in Taylor's name in the McArthur account otherwise without it looking suspicious to the the back. But now that I think about it-- that really should have been suspicious to ZM too that she put TW on the account just to deposit a check. I wonder if she had stole Taylor's Id to deposit the check? Or if she used an ATM? Somewhere on a bank camera there should be video of Ashley pretending to be Taylor depositing the check. I agree that this whole thing is mind boggling. Too many fishy things that still don't add up. We found out so much info from the new document release and yet I feel like what we know is just the tip of the iceberg. :scared:

RSBM

I was looking at the docs in that prior case and noticed she was arrested on 8/16/2017 at 12:36.

That's the same day Taylor's check was forged and deposited.

I was thinking on this a bit more, do we know if she was arrested and released right away? Whomever moved all the money into the other accounts did so on the 17th. Was this AM? Or someone else?

She must have really thought she was going to get away with the embezzlement since she apparently had no plan for paying back the money she stole from the employee child support account. Then when that blew up in her face, she steals money from Taylor to pay it back and get the heat off.

Still with no plan for being able to pay it back. She robbed Peter to pay Paul, then she murdered Peter when she wanted her money back.

Isn't it ironic that the person Taylor trusted with her money was the very person who was in legal trouble and debt who would do anything to get her hands on that kind of money, including murder?

I was thinking on this a bit more, do we know if she was arrested and released right away? Whomever moved all the money into the other accounts did so on the 17th. Was this AM? Or someone else?

It's my guess that she was arrested, but not held. The arrest was over some $1,700, right? The relatively small amount of $ in question, coupled with her mugshot being available leads me to think she didn't spend time in jail for that arrest. Small bond and out?

Taylor shared a joint account with A and Z.
A is a liar.

The way the warrant reads make me think that when asked about the text exchange where Taylor was asking if Z had left yet so A could pick her up, A responded that Z doesn't like Taylor.

She is a liar. Who lies.

Wouldn't it be easiest to just LIE to Z about where she was going, if he didn't like Taylor? 'Running to Menards, back later?' 'Need a latte, see you tonight'?

If it is a lie, that Z didn't like Taylor, why else could A have told Taylor that she had to wait until Z left to pick her up?

(just spinning my wheels, 'out loud')

Or... possibly, she turned herself in, knowing that she now had the funds to pay back the stolen money and also cover other costs associated?

A is a liar.

The way the warrant reads make me think that when asked about the text exchange where Taylor was asking if Z had left yet so A could pick her up, A responded that Z doesn't like Taylor.

She is a liar. Who lies.

Wouldn't it be easiest to just LIE to Z about where she was going, if he didn't like Taylor? 'Running to Menards, back later?' 'Need a latte, see you tonight'?

If it is a lie, that Z didn't like Taylor, why else could A have told Taylor that she had to wait until Z left to pick her up?

Buying time? Trying desperately to think of how to get out of the mess that she was now in, and coming up with the answer of MURDER.

Buying time? Trying desperately to think of how to get out of the mess that she was now in, and coming up with the answer of MURDER.

That's where I'm landing too, at least for now. He was an excuse to avoid and delay, duck and dodge.

This right here about putting something in her drink I think is def the truth they got the drinks before heading to where Taylor was found hope an autopsy will show that in her system This lady was evil so so sad for all who loved Taylor

A is a liar.

She is a liar. Who lies.

That scenario makes sense to me too, Kadoober. Also, AM telling Taylor that her husband ZM doesn't like her may have prevented TW from approaching ZM to ask him about getting her money back. It's a good excuse for why she couldn't see Taylor while ZM was around and kept the two of them from interacting. JMO.

This right here about putting something in her drink I think is def the truth they got the drinks before heading to where Taylor was found hope an autopsy will show that in her system This lady was evil so so sad for all who loved Taylor

It's possible she drugged her to make it easier but with the number of guns taken from the McArthur home, I will be surprised if Taylor didn't die from a gun shot wound. JMO.

She must have really thought she was going to get away with the embezzlement since she apparently had no plan for paying back the money she stole from the employee child support account. Then when that blew up in her face, she steals money from Taylor to pay it back and get the heat off.

Still with no plan for being able to pay it back. She robbed Peter to pay Paul, then she murdered Peter when she wanted her money back.

Isn't it ironic that the person Taylor trusted with her money was the very person who was in legal trouble and debt who would do anything to get her hands on that kind of money, including murder?

BBM. Someone that devious is also often charming and convincing in their lies. AM has had 6 husbands according to her name history/divorce records. AM may have used her previous divorce experience to convince Taylor she was an expert in divorce. She may have convinced Taylor she would be better off taking the money out and hiding it rather than leaving it in the bank where it could get frozen again. She could have been listening to Taylor's divorce woes for months pretending to be sympathetic to her and feigning that she had the same things happen to her with her previous divorces. This could have been a very long con job on AM's part to get her hands on the money. JMO.

It's possible she drugged her to make it easier but with the number of guns taken from the McArthur home, I will be surprised if Taylor didn't die from a gun shot wound. JMO.

I agree. My thinking on the possible drugging is that she had to get Taylor somewhere private where she could commit the final act. Doing it right in town seems like it would easily draw attention. Taking Taylor out to the family property before she got her money might've been been met with resistance since TW was already suspicious about the money being gone.

Also, does it say anywhere that ZM, AM, and TW actually shared a bank account? I thought they just found a form to add TW to the account during one of the searches. If that's the case, then I believe AM was making a sloppy attempt to make it look like Taylor had access to the account and put the money in herself.

Seems to be like AM could've sold some of their guns and electronics, and traded in their cars for older, cheaper models instead of ruining so many lives by stealing money that wasn't hers and then murdering someone in an attempt to cover it up. Or at least just owned us to stealing the money.

I am kind of curious as to why she was keeping one of Taylors cashiers checks but not the other one. I was under the impression that AM had actual cash of Taylor's though I guess it's possible there was cash too? Do we know for sure on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member