GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. She is a beautiful redhead! I think her posts could point to a woman being involved with this disappearance IMO.

I agree. That may be how her car got parked where it was as well...........a helper.

From reading her blog, I think she had/has a relationship with children in Haiti, but did not ultimately adopt.

Do any locals know if there is a search today for Tricia? I hate to see her little girl go without seeing mommy one more day.

Actually it is very likely. Most search and rescue dogs are privately owed through volunteer search and rescue teams. Most police departments do not have the budget for search and rescue dogs. Not sure about this particular department but it is very likely they are volunteer SAR.

That is true, but cadaver dogs are trained ONLY to find and track the scent of a deceased person. Using one in place of a SAR dog wouldn't make sense, unless they suspect they are looking for a body.

Could this be related to the domestic abuse situation?

http://auroradreams23.livejournal.com/48851.html

About half-way down, starts with "In case you are out of the loop..."

She says "In case you are out of the loop.. Steven and I have been separated for maybe 2 years. We tried to reconcile once, but I would not leave Lyle, my ex for him. I found a million ways to blame Steven for this. I even set him up so that I could get him kicked out of the house for criminal domestic violence and so that Lyle could move in. "

"set him up"? That is an interesting choice of words.

Personally, I don't see how someone could read those LJ entries and not conclude that she has some kind of mental health issues. So much is rambling and incoherent, and even the parts that are coherent seem pretty out there. I also don't think it's that uncommon for people with bipolar disorder / schizophrenia to suddenly become extremely religious...and the fact that all of the Zodiac stuff seems to be mixed in with the Christianity makes me lean in that direction even more.

With all of that said, her writings don't really seem to be a reliable source of the truth IMO. Did her husband do all that stuff to the pets? Was it just delusions? Maybe, who knows. I'm not saying any of the stuff she wrote about the husband isn't true, but I don't think we really know one way or the other.

In another post in 2009, she describes her former self as:

"I was shy, bulimic, angry, hateful, judgemental, I stuttered, I had poor self esteem, I suffered from personality disorders. I had various psychological problems. I dressed like a *advertiser censored*. I had few friends. My family was torn apart. My brothers hated eachother and I encouraged it. I was an adultress, staring at the end of my marriage. I was critical, prideful, You name any evil or undiserable trait and I had it!! "

http://auroradreams23.livejournal.com/50956.html

Giving some credence to the possibility of mental health issues.

Personally, I don't see how someone could read those LJ entries and not conclude that she has some kind of mental health issues. So much is rambling and incoherent, and even the parts that are coherent seem pretty out there. I also don't think it's that uncommon for people with bipolar disorder / schizophrenia to suddenly become extremely religious...and the fact that all of the Zodiac stuff seems to be mixed in with the Christianity makes me lean in that direction even more.

With all of that said, her writings don't really seem to be a reliable source of the truth IMO. Did her husband do all that stuff to the pets? Was it just delusions? Maybe, who knows. I'm not saying any of the stuff she wrote about the husband isn't true, but I don't think we really know one way or the other.

She may also see herself as a professional victim, you've seen the type, somebody is always doing them wrong no matter how hard they try. Someone is always being mean to them no matter how kind they are in return.

Bipolar ? .....hmmm....probably..........untreated at that. It's actually fairly easy to tell, one minute they are loving life and smelling flowers, and two minutes later they are ready to scratch somebodies eyes out and burn the house down. A few minutes after that they'll be throwing the remote control at the tv because the batteries got low and they can't switch to Dr. Phil. Then back to loving life again and giving thanks for everything they have.........................all of this can take place in about a 10 minute time span.

I agree. I have read other family members musings about their religious zeal, but there is a tinge of manic (?) in almost everything she writes. It is disconcerting. I also wonder about the pets. There is no legal record of any action against him that I could find. It is just hard to treat anything in there as reliable.

She says "In case you are out of the loop.. Steven and I have been separated for maybe 2 years. We tried to reconcile once, but I would not leave Lyle, my ex for him. I found a million ways to blame Steven for this. I even set him up so that I could get him kicked out of the house for criminal domestic violence and so that Lyle could move in. "

"set him up"? That is an interesting choice of words.

The last sentence definitely piqued my interest also because if that's true, then who's to say she didn't fabricate her claim of animal abuse on the part of her ex-husband, or for that matter, anything she writes, including existence of an ex named Lyle? I believe that Tricia is quite a troubled soul, and I think it is entirely possible that there is no one involved in her disappearance but herself. Still, I find it improbable that the ex-husband went to put gas in her car simply because it was low on gas, so I'm still on the fence ....

The last sentence definitely piqued my interest also because if that's true, then who's to say she didn't fabricate her claim of animal abuse on the part of her ex-husband, or for that matter, anything she writes, including existence of an ex named Lyle? I believe that Tricia is quite a troubled soul, and I think it is entirely possible that there is no one involved in her disappearance but herself. Still, I find it improbable that the ex-husband went to put gas in her car simply because it was low on gas, so I'm still on the fence ....

Her ex-husband washing the car is what made me pivot.

BBM

I can understand that gas in the car deal. If she was going to go home at 1 a.m. low on gas, they wouldn't have wanted her to run out on the way, or even stop alone at a gas station at that time of night. So, she stayed with the (sick? sleeping?) child and he did the fill up.

I have to say, I was quite concerned when her family made references to her ex which I quoted yesterday but after reading the below article, I am not as suspicious as before.

What happened to Todd after she drove away from where her ex-husband was staying remains a mystery.

A search of Williams’ car showed nothing unusual, authorities said, and he passed a polygraph examination.

“He did voluntarily submit to a polygraph exam,” Snyder said. “Nothing in Mr. Williams’s lengthy interview — and it was a long, detailed interview — nor his polygraph exam indicated that he was involved or had any additional information about Tricia Todd’s disappearance.”

Snyder added that “at this point, there is no focus that needs to be on the former husband.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tricia-todd-missing_us_572a835ae4b0bc9cb045b3ba

She may also see herself as a professional victim, you've seen the type, somebody is always doing them wrong no matter how hard they try. Someone is always being mean to them no matter how kind they are in return.

Bipolar ? .....hmmm....probably..........untreated at that. It's actually fairly easy to tell, one minute they are loving life and smelling flowers, and two minutes later they are ready to scratch somebodies eyes out and burn the house down. A few minutes after that they'll be throwing the remote control at the tv because the batteries got low and they can't switch to Dr. Phil. Then back to loving life again and giving thanks for everything they have.........................all of this can take place in about a 10 minute time span.

This type of fast cycling bipolar is the most rare but it can exist. The majority of bipolar patients can be in one state for weeks before a shift, and sometimes the shift is too subtle for easy identification, which is why many ppl go undiagnosed and untreated. Perhaps TT does have rapid cycling but it's not that common

Maybe she said the claims of domestic abuse were a setup to protect her husband and rationalize to others why she was getting back with him. I've seen abused women do things like that and abusive men pressure them to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She could be mentally ill *and* the victim of a crime.

From LivingJuicy's link:

She had never parked here before. … Her car was always on the other side of the driveway, on the other side of the yard,” Todd’s neighbor, Melissa Crable, told West Palm Beach WPEC News. “I never see her car here, ever.”

Authorities searched Todd’s home, and the only items missing are her wallet, cellphone and a shell necklace."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tricia-todd-missing_us_572a835ae4b0bc9cb045b3ba

I feel better about the husband too. LE is leaning toward abduction. I hope everyone in the area are viewing their security cams.

Thanks for basically repeating what I said earlier. I, for one, can not take anything she says in that blog as "truth".

Was it the ex husband who said she left his place at 2 am? If her phone stopped sending signals at 1:30 while she was supposed to be with the ex, well, that's odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member