Focusing Solely on Cindy's Inconsistencies

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just watched this 17+ minute "cameo" of Cindy that was recorded on 6 Aug 08. She talks of the importance of looking for a live Caylee (among other things, i.e.; gas cans, not to concentrate on Casey, blah, blah, blah). But at the very end, during the last 60 seconds, she talks about celebrating Caylee's birthday and that if Caylee isn't there they will just have a quiet family time at home. And she says they will be communicating with Caylee by prayer. :eek:

That really struck me the wrong way. I would never consider communicating with a live person through prayer even if they were in a far away, dangerous place. Oh, like when my son served his 3 tours in Iraq ~ I prayed for him (many, many times each day) but not to him. I don't think you communicate with people through prayer unless they're already in Heaven. Maybe it's just Cindy's spiritual naivete that made her say this ~ But it makes me wonder if she didn't subconsciously contradict herself with the truth!

http://www.wftv.com/video/17110642/index.html
Thanks EU, I thought I had seen all of the video's but I had missed this one. She sure can talk...! And she said that Casey admitted to her on the phone that she had taken the gas cans...yeah right ! "Just focus on Caylee and not Casey and we are going to be able to find her"...she should have just kept her mouth shut, but the control freak in her wouldn't allow that to happen.

Countzero: And I agree with you. They say everyone grieves differently. In my husband's family he lost two younger sisters, his father, his mother all from Cancer within a ten year period. Then I lost him. By the time my husband passed from Cancer I pretty much knew what to expect. CA lies because it comes natural to her. She is in protective mode. With the decomp in the car we all know she went into denial and she is still pretty much there now. Look at the tapes from the Morgan depo. She is really angry and defensive. Guilt, guilt, guilt. I would think she will not let reality set in yet but it will. My guess if CA had opened the trunk of the car and found Caylee I would agree with you there would not have been a 911 call. There would be another thing CA could use to control KC. JMO

Well written, I agree in parts of your post. I write my opinions from personal experience. I was stuck in the anger grieving phase. However I never or have known anyone who also was in the anger/denial phase, behaved in the destructive/deflective manner as CA has.

Let me ask ya this: Would CA grieve for Caylee knowing that Caylee was murdered but no one outside the A clan knew about it. And would CA still grieve and continue when Caylee's remains were eventually found? I have often wondered about this scenario since I came about the theory that CA knew Caylee was murdered and they covered it beginning June 15-16, 08.

What I see as CA's portray of grief is-

manipulation of the public concept of herself
denial - that KC was involved
deflection - blaming LE, JG, AH to name a few
soliciting donations for financial personal gains because of Caylee's murder
control issues - having to be in charge/control of every aspect of every issue that CA must interface with
boundary issues

I know I left other examples out. There is no way that CA was experiencing "ugly coping or grief" nor can any of her actions be considered an expression of grief. She, in my opinion, incapable of feeling grief much less expressing it.

Perfectly said! I also do not believe CA is grieving. GA, maybe, just stuck in the wind storm created by CA. With GA, at least we've seen some truth and admission come out of his mouth in LE interviews. I just don't see how you can say someone who is covering up and lying to support the person who murdered their loved one is grieving. The day she stands up for Caylee is the day I'll admit she is grieving. Do you think little Caylee is looking down from heaven viewing her "nan's" actions as grieving for her? :furious:

I just watched this 17+ minute "cameo" of Cindy that was recorded on 6 Aug 08. She talks of the importance of looking for a live Caylee (among other things, i.e.; gas cans, not to concentrate on Casey, blah, blah, blah). But at the very end, during the last 60 seconds, she talks about celebrating Caylee's birthday and that if Caylee isn't there they will just have a quiet family time at home. And she says they will be communicating with Caylee by prayer. :eek:

That really struck me the wrong way. I would never consider communicating with a live person through prayer even if they were in a far away, dangerous place. Oh, like when my son served his 3 tours in Iraq ~ I prayed for him (many, many times each day) but not to him. I don't think you communicate with people through prayer unless they're already in Heaven. Maybe it's just Cindy's spiritual naivete that made her say this ~ But it makes me wonder if she didn't subconsciously contradict herself with the truth!

http://www.wftv.com/video/17110642/index.html

It's most likely "Anthony speak."

And folks really do that. They just don't call it 'prayers'. But they do speak to folks who are not 'with them'. Even it's to say 'be strong". Or "I love you" whispered alone at night, and remembering their love one far away. Those are examples of 'talking to' which a prayer is. Folks do the same thing when thinking of those who have died. It's no different. Except we want to believe they can 'hear' us. Since they can't confirm or deny it, we get to keep on believing it. However, some alive folks have said they have 'felt' or "thought' of a person during such times when someone else was talking to them. Sorta like a message is being received, but not really. I believe there are some studies going on about it.

I don't see it as a red flag like you did. I just seen it as Cindy speaking a little realistically but stuff that people really do. I'm very sure that folks whom have searched for a missing child have said little comments to them self, like they are speaking to the child. For the child to stay strong, to know they love them, are looking for them, etc. Many folks believe that little moments can be prayers and that all we say, should be remembered that God hears, just like a prayer. <wink> Hence, the little 'prayers" of "Thank you Jesus", and nothing else said before or after.

Her slip-ups are going be based upon her own beliefs, not someone elses.

I took a psych course in college, "Death, Grief and Loss". You can be stuck in a phase for years. The A's are in denial and their anger is at the public because they cannot admit their daughter is guilty of such a horrible act. Healing for them is a long, long, long way off. There is NO excuse for the way they are acting, the lying, setting up a foundation for missing children when their own granddaughter was murdered by her mother and other actions they do that just don't make sense. You can feel sorry for them for the loss of their granddaughter and the buck stops there. The other tricks they pull, they are just using their grief as a weapon to protect them from the truth. CA may never recover and grow old as a very bitter, bitter person.

That is pretty much the way I have been seeing this thing from the get go. And still do.

The more Cindy does, the harder it will be for her to accept reality. She doesn't seem like the type to want to admit they are wrong. So long as they don't 'admit', then they are not 'wrong'. I think she has dug a hole so deep, her pride will not allow her to get out of it in any shape or form.

I"m not talking about what KC did, etc. I'm talking about her own actions, etc. IT would have been so much better of she never got any media attention. She would not have been able to dig such a deep public hole.

Countzero: And I agree with you. They say everyone grieves differently. In my husband's family he lost two younger sisters, his father, his mother all from Cancer within a ten year period. Then I lost him. By the time my husband passed from Cancer I pretty much knew what to expect. CA lies because it comes natural to her. She is in protective mode. With the decomp in the car we all know she went into denial and she is still pretty much there now. Look at the tapes from the Morgan depo. She is really angry and defensive. Guilt, guilt, guilt. I would think she will not let reality set in yet but it will. My guess if CA had opened the trunk of the car and found Caylee I would agree with you there would not have been a 911 call. There would be another thing CA could use to control KC. JMO

LampChop, we are bonded by more than simply being WS's. :blowkiss: Yes, you and I know only too well the grief process. I truly wish we had never been thrown into it by way of cancer and had it as a learning experience of life.

I believe CA has had the reality of Caylee's murder smack her directly in the face but her personality will not allow anyone other than GA to witness it. She has to maintain her image and HER reality she created years ago.

Hello WS

I am still looking to see where I got that transcript I posted for Cindy's Aug1st interview. I found these theads:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71904&page=3

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71981&page=10

Now, I think these theads are saying they are discussing the Aug1st statement so...now I am not sure which date interview I posted. Nice WSer huh? Anyway...the information on these threads goes right along with what we are talking about...I feel the urge to transcribe that interview. I will end up doing all of them...I want to do the FBI one next...and from the info on those two theads there is another one I did not read before because what I am reading is not what is contained in my notes as to Aug1st, 2008.

...jmo
OT Chiquita,but you are way ahead of me.There is so much out there and it's been a year .......
I appreciate all the transcribing you've done and info you have brought forth.Illuminating :blowkiss:
ETA: This is why the mods are always pounding away to stay on topic....easier to locate stuff later...but one subject always bleeds into another and we are OT AGAIN!

Day 31 CA says to KC, "What have you done?" Everyday since then CA says to herself whenever she is totally alone, "What have I done?" Once she is back into public view CA is on the defensive, to protect KC but most importantly to CA is to protect herself. Poor GA is on his own. They've known since CA told GA that day in the garage "We've lost her." Deep down CA knew Caylee was gone for good....the rest is coverup and she is having a hard time keeping those stories straight. JMO

Reagan:

You don't have to do all that for me. If you just provide the link to the transcript...if there be one...I will look. Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction and letting me know it was info I could verify.

I wish I was so quick in giving you the link you need. That transcript is not at FoxOrlando or acandyrose so I must have gotten that link from a WSer. I will find that for you...I will!

Thank you so much!

You can find all the transcripts here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772"]Official Documents-Audio-Arrest Updates No Discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

and here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088"]Interview Reference Guide To Finding All Interviews, Motions, Grand Jury and Trials. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I took a psych course in college, "Death, Grief and Loss". You can be stuck in a phase for years. The A's are in denial and their anger is at the public because they cannot admit their daughter is guilty of such a horrible act. Healing for them is a long, long, long way off. There is NO excuse for the way they are acting, the lying, setting up a foundation for missing children when their own granddaughter was murdered by her mother and other actions they do that just don't make sense. You can feel sorry for them for the loss of their granddaughter and the buck stops there. The other tricks they pull, they are just using their grief as a weapon to protect them from the truth. CA may never recover and grow old as a very bitter, bitter person.

Bold is mine. JMO. CA will never recover. CA is old. CA is already a bitter bitter bitter person and seems to have been before any of us ever heard her name giving what her neighbors called her.

Bold is mine. JMO. CA will never recover. CA is old. CA is already a bitter bitter bitter person and seems to have been before any of us ever heard her name giving what her neighbors called her.

Hey, Truth...give me a break here, CA is younger than me and I'm not feeling that old. But let's see, LA keeps his distance, her side of the family is pretty much discussed with her and KC, if GA walks.....she's pretty much all by herself. If she wants a life, she'll change and if she doesn't....just as you said.

Hey, Truth...give me a break here, CA is younger than me and I'm not feeling that old. But let's see, LA keeps his distance, her side of the family is pretty much discussed with her and KC, if GA walks.....she's pretty much all by herself. If she wants a life, she'll change and if she doesn't....just as you said.

No disrespect intended. I'm an Ole Broad myself. I just see CA as always being old, she was prolly old when she was 20. JMO.

Oddly enough I think CA would find someone.She's a hard worker and can lay on the "honey,this" and "honey,that" [remember the older woman blasting her in her yard? CA said"calm down,I'm a nurse and we need to watch your blood pressure and not get worked up" or something like that].She'd lure someone in.
I think CA would love a chance at a new life. She wanted GA gone before,but would have to give him half the proceeds from the house that SHE paid for.That was when he came back.Maybe their newfound fortune [?] will allow them to split and leave each other in peace.
Of course they both might find themselves in seperate new digs soon enough.The 8x8 size.

Oddly enough I think CA would find someone.She's a hard worker and can lay on the "honey,this" and "honey,that" [remember the older woman blasting her in her yard? CA said"calm down,I'm a nurse and we need to watch your blood pressure and not get worked up" or something like that].She'd lure someone in.
I think CA would love a chance at a new life. She wanted GA gone before,but would have to give him half the proceeds from the house that SHE paid for.That was when he came back.Maybe their newfound fortune [?] will allow them to split and leave each other in peace.
Of course they both might find themselves in seperate new digs soon enough.The 8x8 size.

MissJames, I'm so glad you brought that video up; it's been rambling around in my mind forever! I could never reconcile it with any of the other pieces I've seen of Cindy. She was so kind, even patting the lady's hand, in the face of being blasted to bits. . . Now this was a huge inconsistency!!!

MissJames, I'm so glad you brought that video up; it's been rambling around in my mind forever! I could never reconcile it with any of the other pieces I've seen of Cindy. She was so kind, even patting the lady's hand, in the face of being blasted to bits. . . Now this was a huge inconsistency!!!

I got a bonk on the head Sunday but I tell ya, I think the spelling needs to be inconcindyncy....or is it just me?

That is also the skills of a con artist. JMO.

I just see it as CA being in charge. She was even "changing the subject". Nah! Same old CA to me, doin what she does best.

It's sad how many men look for and often "need" women like Cindy. The constant mother, caretaker and head of the household. Their only responsibility is keeping the "mother" happy so they can go on using her.

I have never seen my mother in any realtionship with a "normal" man (and I'm in my late 30's).. she has been mother or "boss" to everyone she has come in contact with. These women always run the show, always! ..normal men run from these types of women but there are so many "abnormal" ones these days who need this type of woman in their life. Cindy will do just fine if she and George split, IMO. Though I doubt George will ever find the b@lls to leave.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back