For those who believe in the Divine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After all the anger, disgust, disbelief I experienced yesterday, something came to me this morning. This jury was chosen for some reason. This jury came to this decision for some reason. How could it be they ALL agreed on the Not Guilty verdict so quickly? This just does not make sense. But this was supposed to happen.

So for me, when these things happen in my life, things that you cannot understand or explain for the life of you, the things that absolutely confound you, I have found there is usually a profound reason revealed later down the road. I happen to believe it is divine intervention that is responsible. Others may just say, see? things worked out after all.
Example close to this case is Jesse Grund. I don't know if he was crushed when his engagement to ICA was broken off, but say he was distraught and felt the heartbreak so many of us can relate to. At the time they broke up, he probably thought it was the end of his world. Three years later, it is clear to see why now he has to be thanking God he was spared any further involvement with this monster of a woman.

So when things do not work out (as the majority of people feel should) in such an obvious way (Guilty verdict), there is a reason. Is it to begin a national conversation about child abuse, or to emphasize awareness of things that don't feel right that most of us would brush off rather than getting involved? The outrage and discussion this verdict and case has caused is going to do something to and for us collectively. It has to. We just need to be patient. Some realization will be revealed, eventually. IMO, of course.

Casey's had a pack with the devil with all the lying and stealing and got help with the luck of finding a Zanny ZFG to help her with the big lie. Now it is up to Morgan to turn the tables on Casey.

Juries should have some concepts of the philosophy of LAW. That is hard because the educational system doesn't teach much of value. The jury instructions are good, but the jury members can't handle the abstractions. So I am happy to hear HLN talking about educating the public.

I hope the law suits flow to further the education of the masses.

Wow, I agree! I try to squeeze in as much rhetoric as possible in the college English classes I teach. People don't get taught the basis of argument, rhetoric, and critical thinking much anymore. If people received a decent education, we'd have much better juries.

Along with everyone else, I have been pondering the "WHY?" of this whole debacle. Why is she allowed her freedom when she is such an awful person?

I don't believe in coincidences and I have faith in the universe so this is the conclusion I have come to.

The lessons Casey has to learn, the karma she has to correct, can't be done in prison. She would adapt to prison life, make friends, create a new family. Sit around, chatting, doing each other's hair. Really, if you think about it that life wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for Casey. Sure she wanted freedom, but she also thrives on attention and manipulation.

Maybe the only way the universe sees fit to "punish" her would be for her to walk away believing she once again fooled everyone. Let her have money, men, infamy, let her have fun and live the good life then - take everything away from her, and leave her life in ruin like she's done so many others. She will never have remorse unless she experiences first hand what she's done to everyone in her life. Maybe that is the universe's plan for her.

please help me understand how God could let this happen? I am so utterly depressed and disappointed. I can't even begin to make the effort to go pray or meditate or anything. My head is reeling and my world has fallen apart.

Finding 12 jurors (and some alternates) who believe KC's innocence is statistically improbable. If they had taken a week or so, if they had found her guilty of atleast manslaughter, if she got off on a technicality then ok but this is just almost impossible.

I wanna say this is a miracle (as in an event that occurs against all odds but unfortunately it is a very terrible event)How could God let the impossible happen? Does this mean that he has forgiven her? That she has been given a second chance at life??? Strange thoughts occur to me: has sociopathic Casey repented and God forgiven her??? I can't believe how this happened or why it did. Not a blade of grass moves without the Will of the Divine. Is this really God's will that she be FREE? That she be free, be rich, be famous?

Thoughts?

I have wondered this same thing. As hard as it will be to swallow if she becomes rich, we have remember what is worth more? Love or Money? She killed the one person in this world that loved her the most. Something she may never have again. Her freedom is going to come at a huge cost. Only the future will reveal what that cost is. I don't know if God has forgiven her or not, as only God and Casey will ever know that, but as much as we may despise the situation, we need to pray that she will repent and ask forgiveness.

I'll admit, that I have been going back and forth in my head since the verdict was released trying to reason this out. As bad as I hate to admit it, my faith has been wavering a little too. There are so many things related to this case that we want and need the answers to, but we will probably never have.

Thank you for starting this thread. I needed this. I pray that God will give us all some comfort in believing that He is in control.

After all the anger, disgust, disbelief I experienced yesterday, something came to me this morning. This jury was chosen for some reason. This jury came to this decision for some reason. How could it be they ALL agreed on the Not Guilty verdict so quickly? This just does not make sense. But this was supposed to happen.

So for me, when these things happen in my life, things that you cannot understand or explain for the life of you, the things that absolutely confound you, I have found there is usually a profound reason revealed later down the road. I happen to believe it is divine intervention that is responsible. Others may just say, see? things worked out after all.
Example close to this case is Jesse Grund. I don't know if he was crushed when his engagement to ICA was broken off, but say he was distraught and felt the heartbreak so many of us can relate to. At the time they broke up, he probably thought it was the end of his world. Three years later, it is clear to see why now he has to be thanking God he was spared any further involvement with this monster of a woman.

So when things do not work out (as the majority of people feel should) in such an obvious way (Guilty verdict), there is a reason. Is it to begin a national conversation about child abuse, or to emphasize awareness of things that don't feel right that most of us would brush off rather than getting involved? The outrage and discussion this verdict and case has caused is going to do something to and for us collectively. It has to. We just need to be patient. Some realization will be revealed, eventually. IMO, of course.

Thank you. Given the millions that loathe Casey what are the chances of finding 12+jurors who believe Casey's innocence? Who would come to a verdict in a day with no hesitation? It is simply improbable, as improbable as winning a lottery I'd say. It was meant to be. Only God knows why.

Along with everyone else, I have been pondering the "WHY?" of this whole debacle. Why is she allowed her freedom when she is such an awful person?

I don't believe in coincidences and I have faith in the universe so this is the conclusion I have come to.

The lessons Casey has to learn, the karma she has to correct, can't be done in prison. She would adapt to prison life, make friends, create a new family. Sit around, chatting, doing each other's hair. Really, if you think about it that life wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for Casey. Sure she wanted freedom, but she also thrives on attention and manipulation.

Maybe the only way the universe sees fit to "punish" her would be for her to walk away believing she once again fooled everyone. Let her have money, men, infamy, let her have fun and live the good life then - take everything away from her, and leave her life in ruin like she's done so many others. She will never have remorse unless she experiences first hand what she's done to everyone in her life. Maybe that is the universe's plan for her.

How wise, thank you.

I have to believe, in my heart of hearts and deep in my soul that there is a reason for this, I have to believe that there is a reason for everything that happens on this earth. I was so disgusted by the whole thing yesterday and the attorneys arrogant display after the fact, what they called a celebration, felt like nothing but boasting and bragging to me. I keep asking God for answers, my heart is shattered for Caylee, thank you all for giving me a place to share in these feelings. I hope one day we can all make sense of this, because right now I feel totally lost over this, I don't know how else to describe it, but I have to believe there is a reason, there has to be, because if there's not, then nothing in this world makes sense to me anymore. Thanks guys for letting me ramble on for a bit, I don't post alot on here, but have valued you guys so much in the last three years, you guys make me feel like I'm part of a community and a friendship.

I'm a nonbeliever, I don't believe things "happen for a reason" or anything like that. I think that we humans can be beings who do horrible things. Unfortunately, all too often.

It's one reason why I was so upset at this verdict, I don't think that there is a judge at the end of our lives and it bothers me that she is getting away with it in the only life we really know for sure she's going to have.

The way you are feeling is an example of why people do believe things happen for a reason and have a faith in something higher, or a religion to follow. It gives us hope and faith. Without that faith, we are left feeling lost and hopeless. You are right. Some humans are horrible, despicable, vile creatures. Some Humans are loving, compassionate, selfless individuals. It is a choice we all make and unfortunately most of us are impacted at some point in time by one of those awful people. Whether or not you are a believer, I think we can all agree that together we can at least hope that something better will come from this. Whether it be new laws and statutes or more awareness for missing, murdered, and abused children.

ColdDayIN

You are right. We need to forgive her and pray that she repents. How hard it is to forgive. How wonderful is the Lord that he is so compassionate and forgives us so easily? We take one step towards Him and he literally runs towards us. <sigh>

I think there is a lesson in this high profile case and many others (Natalie Holloway, Nicole Simpson and many more) over the years. Don't look for justice in this imperfect world. You will be disappointed. There is only justice in God. I feel almost ashamed at how disappointed I am. What did I expect? Really? My only consolation is that Caylee is happy and at peace and hopefully blissfully unaware of what is happening on this troubled earth.

My favorite quote from Julian of Norwich: "all shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well."

Indigo Mantis

It is difficult to digest. God knows the plans He has for all of us, KC included.

Maybe he is using this heartache to draw us closer to Him? It is an opportunity to fall back into His arms. What else can we do when the world around us is confusing?Hang in there :)

God isn't sitting up on a cloud somewhere...God is inside all of us; we are a part of God. We humans have free will and what we do with that free will represents all that we see and experience. We will have to judge ourselves, each one of us. We create the world we experience. And only we (humans) can use our free will to affect change. That is our gift...and our curse. We can create good; we can embody love, and we can help our fellow humans. Or not. Free will.

This might be OT, but Natalie Holloway's Mother said that Casey reminded her of Joran Van Der Sloot. Now that ICA will be living her "beautiful life" knowing that they cannot try her again for this murder do you think she will spill the beans? I think she will. she will be partying away one day (drunk) and tell someone, probably bragging that she didn't get caught and committed the perfect murder.

I believe in God with all my heart and soul. I believe Caylee WILL have justice, in the end.

As for why God let's these things happen....how do we know it IS God letting these things happen? My humble opinion is that it is Satan letting these things happen. Satan can wreak havoc on lives and destroy families, if you let him. Don't ask God why bad things happen, pray and ask God to stop Satan!

I was so disappointed in the verdict yesterday. After thinking about it today, I have come to the conclusion this is what was meant to be. It was meant for Caylees' life to end in an early death, it was meant for people all over the world to fall in live with Caylee and it was meant for Casey to walk free.

Did Casey kill Caylee? Do we know for a fact she did? We only know it points in that direction. Casey is the only one that knows what happened and we probably will never know.

We do not know why bad things happen, we can only assume. There is a plan. God has a plan for all of us we just don't know what that plan is. By finding Casey not guilty is part of God's plan. In our eyes it looks as Casey got a way with murder. Did she? Not in the eyes of God.

In due time as we watch Casey we will probably see God's plan start to unfold. It may not be today, tomorrow or next week but it will happen.

God Bless all of you that have been a voice for Caylee.

God did not let this happen. God has better things to deal with then this case.

I do believe in spiritual possession and the multiple changes on ICAs face and personality is demonic.
Earth is not heaven and evil exists and unjust things happen all the time.

ICA will never be free. She does not have a second chance at life.
Though her actions she has created her own he** on earth &#8211; (as well as for her parents)
She will be looking over her shoulders for the rest of her life.
The comments from others when they see her, whispering, yelling - etc.
The fear from the anger of others from a trial that was watched by a nation.
Always in some form of hiding.
Not knowing who to trust.
She will never feel safe.
She is branded forever and is a magnate now for others who are just as unstable.
She would be safer prison and down the road she will probably wish for it.

We will never really know what happened. We will always be guessing at best.
Maybe by the time KC saw Caylee in the pool there was no baby to save, it may have been really too late.

Some of us have a little more insight, but that does not matter, because knowing 1/2 the truth
does not shed light on the entire story. ONLY GOD knows what really happened.
But GA did clean it up, (wish that could be proven but it can not)
and the Family did discard the body, instead of giving the baby a proper burial.
:(:(:(

I agree, at this point we may not get to the bottom of the details. I earlier hoped that if ICA were convicted, and had no hope of reducing her penalty, she might have no further incentive to cover up, and simply confess what she knows.

Now, according to her twisted values, she has every incentive to continue the cover-up. She feels richly rewarded for being such a great liar. Her worst instincts have been reinforced.

But for such occasions it is written: "Do not strive to emulate those who do wrong. For like grass they soon wither, and fade like the green of spring." (Psalm 37:1-2).

As you alluded to, ICA indisputably failed to give her child a proper burial. She also failed to give medical experts a chance to either revive Caylee or to officially determine her medical status. If neither of these actions by ICA is a felony, they should be, and should have been addressed during the trial.

If Caylee had been drowned for so long that a medically untrained ICA could officially declare Caylee deceased, then why was ICA unaware of Caylee's whereabouts for that long a period? This still points to culpable, parental negligence.

The jury had no valid grounds for condoning this.

Blessings. :coffeews::coffeews::coffeews::eek:hdear::eek:hdear::eek:hdear:

All I can say is, God works in mysterious ways.

Also ....
"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather restrain your wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will execute justice for you, said the Lord."

Yes and there is divine intervention I believe. God sent Laci and Conner back to get Scott. I call it divine karma.

He's got another plan for Casey. Divine karma

As my mama used to say, "we all have to answer for what we do.....either here, or in the hereafter."

Having said that, I don't believe that God had anything to do with this outcome. It was the result of fallible human beings.

i'm not much when it comes to believing in God

I don't necessarily believe

but I don't necessarily not believe

I now believe in evil

and maybe even the devil

i'm not young but i have never seen as evil a person manifested as her

never

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors