For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...erning-Interference-with-Right-to-Counsel.pdf

This is about Orville Jacobs, he was an inmate at Calumet County Jail and "gave information" about what SA said to him. It's interesting... it has tidbits for either side of the fence you are on, but it's from an fellow prisoner (which the defense questions why he was even in there since there was nothing on CCAP for a charge around that time).

In the interest of fairness... I will list all of what I found interesting for both sides LOL
These are all things that SA said to Jacobs, who later reported them to a correctional officer and then was interviewed by Wiegert.
- SA said that the blood found by the washer/dryer and headboard might have been the dogs, because he cut his tongue. ~~~~ but I thought the dog was an outside dog? this tells me that the dog was NOT always outside, if the statement is true.

- SA mentioned burning 4 tires. That BD was at the fire with him. ~~~~ it doesn't mention the date, but I'm assuming they are referring to the 31st?

- SA said if he would have burned her, there would be other bones there. And that he would have to crush the rest of the bones that would not burn.

- SA said the police would not find anything on the mattress. Jacobs says to SA the only way there would be no blood is if he cleaned it with bleach or had plastic on the mattress ~~~~ It could be because he knew she wasn't there if he didn't do it?

- SA stated that he knew that really good bleach could get rid of blood. ~~~~ not bleach, but REALLY good bleach LOL (it just sounded funny to me, reminded me of A Few Good Men.... I object, overruled.... I STRENUOUSLY OBJECT haha )

- SA's niece, who Jacobs thinks is Candy (which is wrong), the one he supposedly had sexually assaulted, however, SA tells him that he has letter from his niece saying how much she liked him and that it was her stepdad, EA, that was assaulting her. He said he spent a lot of time with her and talked to her because no one else wanted to be around her. ~~~~ wasn't EA charged years beforehand for assault of these girls? And is he the stepdad, not biological? I read a statement somewhere else that SA said she wasn't blood related and I was thinking he was just that dumb to be honest, now I'm thinking, that she actually wasn't blood related. Not that it makes it any better, but thought it was interesting to note since I did not realize this before.

- SA mentions to Jacob that there is an aerial view of TH's vehicle in the yard with it's doors open when the yard was closed off. ~~~~ I'm thinking we would have seen this, but thought it was interesting to note anyway.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by missy1974
I *think* there are requests out asking for all of these reports from Calumet and Manitowoc Sheriff Dept's. I also think there is a request out for any recordings from Calumet County SDept, like what we have heard from Manitowoc.

Barb was picked up and was being held at the jail on Saturday Nov 5th for pot... I wonder if her statement was recorded?

That won't help get that drawing that SA made--because he made when he was talking to Marinette County. I would love to see that in relation to where the car was found. The interview says the it is attached, but it isn't. I wonder what the purpose was to not attach it, when the doc clearly states it was attached.​

One of the new doc's on stevenaverycase.org is the 11/5/05 interview that SA did with Detective O'Neill from Marinette County. It has the drawing attached, but I'm not sure I'm reading it correctly. Seems to me from the drawing that SA did, the lights were up front by Route 147 or in the neighboring property, west of the Janda/Avery residence.

I thought the lights were seen of the AVERY property, but from the drawing it looks like the neighbors property or on Avery Road, up by Route 147.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/keydocuments/

(new) Affidavit of Stephen M Glynn

I saw the drawing... and it looks like it is showing a few different things, and I'm not sure who's writing/printing it is on there, but some of it I can't even decipher. Where it is written 'saw lights', it looks like an arrow going up ( a broken arrow though.... maybe it's a photocopying issue?) I can't figure out what it says beside that though, can anyone else? LOL

I see that it also shows which way he saw TH leave. And it shows where SA and CA were when he saw the lights.

I would have to go back and listen to the interview and see if I could piece it together, and I really don't want to at the moment ;-)

I saw the drawing... and it looks like it is showing a few different things, and I'm not sure who's writing/printing it is on there, but some of it I can't even decipher. Where it is written 'saw lights', it looks like an arrow going up ( a broken arrow though.... maybe it's a photocopying issue?) I can't figure out what it says beside that though, can anyone else? LOL

I see that it also shows which way he saw TH leave. And it shows where SA and CA were when he saw the lights.

I would have to go back and listen to the interview and see if I could piece it together, and I really don't want to at the moment ;-)

Oh...That's why I posted it there. This is from Detective O'Neil's interview with SA, I believe on 11/5 or 11/6 (can't remember which)

If you recall a week or so ago, I mentioned that there was supposed to be a drawing attached and there was none. Well, low and behold--in the New Doc's is the SA interview by Det. O'Neil with the drawing SA did!

I was glad I could finally see the drawing that SA indicated he saw the "tail Lights" and Chuck saw the "lights".

ahhh I thought you were looking for one that showed the roads into the back of the lot BCA .... I did see the drawing last night and thought of you, but I thought it wasn't what you had mentioned, so I apologize :)

Can you figure out what is written beside "saw lights"?

oh wait... I think it says "tail light" beside it.

I don't think this drawing shows where CA saw lights, because in any description I have read/heard it was 'past CA's house'. I don't see any indication in the drawing about the lights that CA saw.

ahhh I thought you were looking for one that showed the roads into the back of the lot BCA .... I did see the drawing last night and thought of you, but I thought it wasn't what you had mentioned, so I apologize :)

Can you figure out what is written beside "saw lights"?

I figured out some of it--but not all.

Attachments

• Affidavit-of-Stephen-M-Glynn (3).pdf
    604.7 KB · Views: 9

I don't think this drawing shows where CA saw lights, because in any description I have read/heard it was 'past CA's house'. I don't see any indication in the drawing about the lights that CA saw.

I thought the tail lights were seen on the AVERY property--from this drawing it seems like they were in the neighbors property. See attached image.
attachment.php

Attachments

• lights.PNG
    lights.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 90

So, here is what the interview states:
Steven then went on to say that on Thursday night at about 8:00 P.M. when he was with
his brother Chuck leaving the driveway to go to Menards that Steven had seen lights (tail-
lights) back by his home. Steven said that he had told Chuck what he had seen aio ttrat
they turned around and went back to Steve's residence where Steve said that he got a
flashlight out of the flat bed truck they were in and Steve checked behind his trailer and
along the tree line. Steven told me that only he not Chuck had seen the taillights.

I guess that Detective O'Neill didn't know the layout of the property since he was from a different county... but the drawing does not depict "behind his trailer along the tree line".

Here is what SA said about CA seeing the lights...

Steven also told me that on Friday night when Chuck
Brendan Dassey was with Chuck)
was on his way "up north" that Chuck had called Steven from his cell phone to Steven's
phone sometime after E:00 P.M. while Steven was outside talking to his nephew Bobby
(who had his four-wheeler) and that Chuck had told him that he had seen some head lights
back in the salvage yard by Chuck’s house. Steven told me that he and Bobby got into
Steven’s truck and drove back to the yard area to investigate.

ok... under the Steve and Chuck, it says 'on Thursday going to Menards 2000'

I think above the saw lights is an arrow... pointing in the general direction, and above the arrow it says "Auto Trader" and I think there is a line above that pointing to the "VAN".

Don't read too much into it BCA.... I'm not even sure that SA did all the writing on this.... one reason why is because of the 'going to menards 2000' (meaning at 8pm), I don't think SA would use 24:00 clock. If I had to guess, he drew the houses and labeled them, and the road.

So, I know you think its possible he was framed--so bare with me here...

I went onto Manitowoc County GIS Map to see who owned the property where the drawing depicts the tail lights. But, I just can't see how someone could have planted the RAV 4 using the back entrance. There are houses all along that route and in the middle of the night..someone would have to have heard a vehicle approaching. The green boxes are where the houses are.

As a side note, GIS shows the current owners and it looks like the property has been given to the children, except BD was not included. Where she lives/lived was given to CA. I thought that was strange. I thought about the possibility that maybe she got property "up north" but I had looked that up previously and she didn't.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Residences.jpg
    Residences.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 73
Here is what SA said about CA seeing the lights...

Steven also told me that on Friday night when Chuck
Brendan Dassey was with Chuck)
was on his way "up north" that Chuck had called Steven from his cell phone to Steven's
phone sometime after E:00 P.M. while Steven was outside talking to his nephew Bobby
(who had his four-wheeler) and that Chuck had told him that he had seen some head lights
back in the salvage yard by Chuck’s house. Steven told me that he and Bobby got into
Steven’s truck and drove back to the yard area to investigate.

this is not shown in that 'drawing'.

I was posting the same time you were LOL I think SA drew it and labelled residences/roads... but I think O'Neill maybe filled in different things as SA was speaking/pointing/showing

I think above the saw lights is an arrow... pointing in the general direction, and above the arrow it says "Auto Trader" and I think there is a line above that pointing to the "VAN".

Don't read too much into it BCA.... I'm not even sure that SA did all the writing on this.... one reason why is because of the 'going to menards 2000' (meaning at 8pm), I don't think SA would use 24:00 clock. If I had to guess, he drew the houses and labeled them, and the road.

LOL...DITTO..:)

Look at the doc I posted, I wrote the words in read on the drawing. I just didn't have a .pdf page remover to remove the other pages.

this is not shown in that 'drawing'.

I was posting the same time you were LOL I think SA drew it and labelled residences/roads... but I think O'Neill maybe filled in different things as SA was speaking/pointing/showing

That was my opinion as well.

Yeah--your right...good catch it does say Auto Trader...

There's a line above auto trader and another line near the word van. I think the line is showing where TH parked that day.

In this photo (I just pulled a few up on google), you can see the line of trees along the left side which would be behind SA's trailer and along the tree line.

image.jpg

I'm sure it's been asked but did any one from SA's family mention the lights prior the RAV4 being found?

I thought the tail lights were seen on the AVERY property--from this drawing it seems like they were in the neighbors property. See attached image.
attachment.php

I'm not seeing this on the drawing... It's very confusing though because it's drawn in a different angle than we've seen, I think. Or maybe I'm just disoriented.

I'm not seeing this on the drawing... It's very confusing though because it's drawn in a different angle than we've seen, I think. Or maybe I'm just disoriented.

Yeah, it took me a few to orientate. Use the statement that TH made a "left" out of the driveway to orientate yourself. Use 147 to orientate too. :)

This statement just seems to bother me in that interview...

I asked Steven as to what clothes he might have been wearing that day and he told me
"I don't even know". I then told him about the clothes in the bag in the trunk of his car and
asked if those were the ones he was wearing and Steven said "it wasn't none of
them. They are probably at home..in the dryer...probably at home..."

What do you mean...Probably...they either are at home or not...where else would they be?

I guess I just don't understand that he answered with the word "Probably". If it were me, I would answer no, the clothes I wore on Monday night are in my laundry hamper. I would know exactly were they were. Again, where else would they be???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.