For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/29/in-some-states-crime-labs_n_3837471.html

"Think about how these fee structures play out in the day-to-day work in these labs. Every analyst knows that a test result implicating a suspect will result in a fee paid to the lab. Every result that clears a suspect means no fee. They’re literally being paid to provide the analysis to win convictions. Their findings are then presented to juries as the careful, meticulous work of an objective scientist"

Mind-blowing! :jawdrop:

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...en-avery-evidence-planted-detective/82261446/

"No Steven Avery Evidence Planted: Detective"

Sorry. for my posting binge today, LOL, but am finding so much interesting stuff. ;)

“No evidence was planted at any time by any law enforcement officer during the course of this investigation,” Colborn wrote to LaBre. “The key to Theresa’s (sic) vehicle was not discovered laying next to the pair of shoes in the open, but was instead located cleverly hidden behind a bookcase, in Steven Avery’s bedroom."

So, then, why is the evidence photos showing the key by the slippers, then Andy?

It seems that e-mails are going to slowly start trickling out. This is an article about an e-mail that Colborn sent to the current DA shortly after MaM was released. I hope to see even more of these kind of correspondence come out in the future.

Edited: to include more information

from the link that Jaiddie just posted...

“I had to have this information verified in case I located her vehicle at either of the two locations I was requested to check in Manitowoc County,” Colborn stated. “I made contact at both locations that CASO requested I check for Theresa, not just at Avery’s Salvage Yard.”

So now Colborn remembers why he called in the plates? and he's claiming he did so before going to Avery's and Zipperer's? And does he forget that he didn't make contact with Zipperer the first time he drove by because the "lights were off"?

Would like to see the actual email, maybe they will release it at some point.

“I had to have this information verified in case I located her vehicle at either of the two locations I was requested to check in Manitowoc County,” Colborn stated. “I made contact at both locations that CASO requested I check for Theresa, not just at Avery’s Salvage Yard.”

So now Colborn remembers why he called in the plates? and he's claiming he did so before going to Avery's and Zipperer's? And does he forget that he didn't make contact with Zipperer the first time he drove by because the "lights were off"?

Colborn's memory is like a fine wine. It fully develops after several years.

Oh good ole "Reports" almost had me going (yeah, I have cute little nicknames for all of them in my head) I almost thought "what if they aren't so bad, maybe we got it wrong?" but then I remembered. He learned from the best back when he was a rookie, TK, GK, JL, KP taught him how to deny, deceive, spin, deflect and cover up. He was getting the full training about all of this back in 05 and now we are in 2016 and he is lead detective. He spent another 11 years entrenched in that department.

http://gmancasefile.com/moore-to-the-story/making-a-murderer-an-fbi-agents-take-episode-9

Moore to the Story: An FBI Agent's Take on MaM: Episode 9:

Getting close to the end now. Couple of points I really like:

"In the Avery and Dassey prosecutions, it is my belief that regardless of the ultimate actual guilt or innocence of Steven Avery, that the juries in the Avery and Dassey trials abdicated their responsibilities to the defendants and to the American system of justice."

He is EXACTLY where I was in watching the show, unsure of Avery's guilt/innocence but leaning towards guilt, but believed Dassey was completely innocent, for all the reasons he has stated in his many blogs. He has completely vindicated my feelings upon coming away from the documentary. I loved how hard he gave "gullible" Weigart too, LOL ;) The most exciting part for me came in his closing paragraph, though.

"After the conclusion of my next and last analysis of Making a Murderer. I will be initiating a new phase in the investigation; Interviewing witnesses! And you all will be witnesses! You have trial transcripts, you have read the statements of certain people, you have intimate knowledge on the cases, and some of you have areas in which you have specialized. When speaking with ‘witnesses,’ I was always searching for information, but I was also looking for a direction to take the investigation. So from all of you (if you have time) I will be asking you (not now, after Episode 10) to provide me with, or point me toward information you believe is relevant and important...That will give me a head-start on the deep-dive I’m about to begin after Episode 10. Frankly, I’m excited about where that will take us. And I look forward to working with you all as we move forward."

I CANNOT wait...we are going to be WITNESS's ya'll!! LOL :giggle:

<sbm>...

Jaiddie ~ I believe this link is the beginning of Steve Moore's 10-episode presentation. Is that correct, or is there some sort of video?

ETA: Actually Steven Moore's presentation, and his website links, are chaotic. Someone needs to help him go from A to B to Z with proper linking. Accessing the "archives" is pointless; trying to find episode 2 from 1 is also pointless....

Here's a better approach to the "beginning". Try this, then scroll the page to the bottom, and begin...

Jaiddie.... I nominate you to contact him (Moore) and let him know about websleuths and the numerous threads that we have about the individual topics! Websleuths is by far the best site because of the layout with the threads, not to mention the posters ;-) Good information gets 'buried' on other sites (and facebook) and it's impossible to wade through it all.

I would love to see his opinion about some of the things we have gone through over the months.

ETA: come to think about it.... if he's a good investigator, he should already know about websleuths :giggle:

Jaiddie.... I nominate you to contact him (Moore) and let him know about websleuths and the numerous threads that we have about the individual topics! Websleuths is by far the best site because of the layout with the threads, not to mention the posters ;-) Good information gets 'buried' on other sites (and facebook) and it's impossible to wade through it all.

I would love to see his opinion about some of the things we have gone through over the months.

ETA: come to think about it.... if he's a good investigator, he should already know about websleuths :giggle:

I 2nd the nomination! :)

http://gmancasefile.com/moore-to-the-story/making-a-murderer-an-fbi-agents-take-episode-9

Moore to the Story: An FBI Agent's Take on MaM: Episode 9:

Getting close to the end now. Couple of points I really like:

"In the Avery and Dassey prosecutions, it is my belief that regardless of the ultimate actual guilt or innocence of Steven Avery, that the juries in the Avery and Dassey trials abdicated their responsibilities to the defendants and to the American system of justice."

He is EXACTLY where I was in watching the show, unsure of Avery's guilt/innocence but leaning towards guilt, but believed Dassey was completely innocent, for all the reasons he has stated in his many blogs. He has completely vindicated my feelings upon coming away from the documentary. I loved how hard he gave "gullible" Weigart too, LOL ;) The most exciting part for me came in his closing paragraph, though.

"After the conclusion of my next and last analysis of Making a Murderer. I will be initiating a new phase in the investigation; Interviewing witnesses! And you all will be witnesses! You have trial transcripts, you have read the statements of certain people, you have intimate knowledge on the cases, and some of you have areas in which you have specialized. When speaking with ‘witnesses,’ I was always searching for information, but I was also looking for a direction to take the investigation. So from all of you (if you have time) I will be asking you (not now, after Episode 10) to provide me with, or point me toward information you believe is relevant and important...That will give me a head-start on the deep-dive I’m about to begin after Episode 10. Frankly, I’m excited about where that will take us. And I look forward to working with you all as we move forward."

I've enjoyed his blog too! I've really liked his insight as a FBI man. But he's got a huge heaping load of information to go through. We've all got about 3 months on him if he's only going off the MAM docu's information. And... there's new information everyday about this case. Maybe we can start him his own thread to read? I don't envy him trying to parse through WS archives and/or Reddit if he goes that direction.

Thank you, missy & BCA for the nomination! I am truly honored. :tyou: :blushing: I will steer him over this way, but I think the Reddit people already have it in control, if going by the comments on his blogs are anything to go by, LOL. (that is where I get most of my information, too, anyway, hehe ;).

Edit:spelling

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...-says-steven-avery-conviction-solid/82533684/

"Key Detective Says Steven Avery Conviction is Solid"

&#8220;We stand by the integrity of the investigation,&#8221; Wiegert, a longtime Calumet County officer who played a central role in the Halbach case, said in an interview with USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin."

They are slowly starting to trickle out of the woodwork to defend themselves...and it only took, what, 3-4 months for us to see this start to happen. They REALLY, REALLY didn't expect the documentary to have such a massive effect that it has millions scrutinizing this "solid" investigation that was filled with "integrity", did they? hehe :giggle:

I just wanted to point out the irony of this article (from my above post) coming out so soon after Agent Moore's most recent bloq post concerning his opinions on Wiegert, LOL. ;)

I just wanted to point out the irony of this article (from my above post) coming out so soon after Agent Moore's most recent bloq post concerning his opinions on Wiegert, LOL. ;)

Jaiddie ~ I have a feeling the current Manitowoc County DA is doing her homework in preparation for a possible retrial against formidable Kathleen Zellner; however the likelihood of that is dependent upon three Wisconsin Supreme Court judges saying that there is considerable cause for a retrial. :thinking: FBI agent Steve Moore (as of Episode 5) has given me no impression that a retrial is on the horizon. I will endeavor to make it further into his analysis before I echo your recent encouraging remarks. ;)

Jaiddie ~ I believe this link is the beginning of Steve Moore's 10-episode presentation. Is that correct, or is there some sort of video?

ETA: Actually Steven Moore's presentation, and his website links, are chaotic. Someone needs to help him go from A to B to Z with proper linking. Accessing the "archives" is pointless; trying to find episode 2 from 1 is also pointless....

Here's a better approach to the "beginning". Try this, then scroll the page to the bottom, and begin...

"Try this" will get you episodes 1 through 7. Then you need to click episode-8 and episode-9

Mr. Moore's linkage from A to B to Z leaves a lot to be desired. :whoosh:

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/...-prison-killing-woman-stuffing-body-suitcase/

'Wisconsin Police Ignored Years of Complaints Against Fellow Cop Sentenced to Prison for Killing Woman, Stuffing Body in Suitcase'

"In yet another complaint, a female victim told police that Zelich would block her car in an alley so she was forced to have conversations with him, even though she had a fiance close by and a baby with him...She told investigators he scared her. When they questioned him his response was, &#8220;I&#8217;m supposed to scare people,&#8221; according to the documents."

Wow. Kinda says it all.

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/...-prison-killing-woman-stuffing-body-suitcase/

'Wisconsin Police Ignored Years of Complaints Against Fellow Cop Sentenced to Prison for Killing Woman, Stuffing Body in Suitcase'

"In yet another complaint, a female victim told police that Zelich would block her car in an alley so she was forced to have conversations with him, even though she had a fiance close by and a baby with him...She told investigators he scared her. When they questioned him his response was, &#8220;I&#8217;m supposed to scare people,&#8221; according to the documents."

Wow. Kinda says it all.

For those interested in this case, there's a couple of threads in the Serial Killers Forum

WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS - Laura Simonson and Jenny Gamez- #1
WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS - Laura Simonson and Jenny Gamez- #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members