Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel - I saw the documents at Fox and the fax time stamp is not at all legible - I tried blowing it up and still nothing.
WFTV usually posts the pdf motions and I think they just didn't get it this evening. I am hoping it will be there tomorrow.
I read the motion - it alleges terrible things about RK.

I have enlarged the fax time stamp and would like to post it here but I don't know how.
To me it looks like the date reads Nov 19, 2009 17:11

QB...give me a minute. I'll post the instructions for adding a picture to your post and will include photo attachments to assist you.

ADDING A PIC TO YOUR POST

1. Use the oval shaped POST REPLY icon because this gives you many options vs the quick reply box.

2. The attachments below will enlarge when you click on them. Hope they open large enough for you to see what I highlighted.

3. Notice the paperclip icon with the drop-down arrow inside the circle.
When you click on it in your post window, you'll see it gives you the ability to BROWSE your desktop or wherever you have saved your picture.

4. When you locate your saved pic, highlight it by left clicking once, then hit the OPEN command.

5. Then click the word UPLOAD to the right of the browse command. Give it about 10 seconds to register. Although you will not see the picture in your text window yet, the software did capture it.
You can then close that search window you did your browsing in.

That should do it. May take a try or two, but I know you'll succeed.

Thank you for enlarging the fax date and time. Tuba will be quite happy!

Attachments

• step 1 attach picture.jpg
    step 1 attach picture.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 8
  • step 2 find pic 3 upload copy.jpg
    step 2 find pic 3 upload copy.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 8
QB....I have added the correct 2nd picture attachment. The other one didn't have my markings on it to assit you.
REFRESH this page and you'll see what I mean in my instructional post above.

No need to scale down when you use the paperclip icon to add pictures. Your pic will always show up on the bottom of your post as a rectangular photo icon. They will not blow the margins. WS software reduces it automatically.

Now when someone uses photobucket as a source for their picture, and they add the linking code, it posts the picture directly into the text box where you would normally type, and if it hasn't been reduced, it will blow the margins.

Kind of fuzzy but here it is. When I saved to any other format (jpeg, pdf, it lost clarity and broke up. Word was the best to capture it in. Hope it was worth it.

Attachments

Does it look like 17:11 to anyone else?

I think I better go get some new glasses. I can make out what I believe to be 11, but the 17 ( the hour ) isn't clear enough for me.

Don't worry. By tomorrow, one of the other news sites will have posted the motion in a different format and hopefully the fax info will be more defined.

Thank you so much! :)

At this link it is reported that the motion was filed around 5pm Thursday which would support the 17 in the fax being correct.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21667923/detail.html

"Defense attorney Jose Baez filed the motion "to introduce prior bad acts and other circumstantial evidence pertaining to Roy Kronk" around 5 p.m. Thursday."

At this link it is reported that the motion was filed around 5pm Thursday which would support the 17 in the fax being correct.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21667923/detail.html

"Defense attorney Jose Baez filed the motion "to introduce prior bad acts and other circumstantial evidence pertaining to Roy Kronk" around 5 p.m. Thursday."

I agree. By the 'slant' of the number 1X:11 , it can only be a 17 or a 19.
Either 5:11pm or 7:11 pm on Thursday.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/FilingvsRoyKronk001.jpg

You will notice a glaring square of conflict between Venus and Mars in this horoscope for the filing. Since Taurus rules the defense filing and Mars co-rules the prosecution, this promises a battle royal.

In the left margin of the chart, viz. Mercury and his solstice point 23:56 Capricorn, which will see an eclipse in January 2010. Meanwhile, the node not only shares a degree, 23°, with the Ascendant but also with Neptune. This introduces chaos into the case.

The Houses which are in crisis have to do with the production of evidence on both sides and with what has occurred out of public view, House 6 and 12.

The Sun in House 7 of the prosecution favours them and Mars in his element, Fire, is much stronger than Venus, who is the lesser planet and in her detriment. Fortunately, Mr. Kronk appears as Saturn in Libra, exalted. Than which there is no better!

I would say to the defense, but I thought Zanny did it! obviously they don't keep track of themselves

Mr. Kronk is Caylee's hero. She would not let him down.

Mentioned on the horoscope is the Fixed Star Algol, so close to the Ascendant. In the same Perseus constellation but closer yet to the rising degree is the Fixed Star Capulus at 24° Taurus. Capulus is one of a star cluster of sixty, ten of which are very bright. For the rest, one needs binoculars. If you come under the influence of Capulus, as does The Team, you get a gold paper star for ingenuity. As in turning the discoverer of the remains, a State witness, into The Suspect. Also known for its passionate energy, this star is penetrating and ruthless but dishonest. That's right, natives of Capulus tend to lie in their dealing with others. The nature is adventurous and there is abundant macho libido but the energy lacks focus and so, dissipates or turns inward. In sum, this Ascendant is like a powerful scatter gun.

When studying this influence and the rising degree, do consider that Neptune afflicts this Ascendant by exact square, aggravating the approach that is less than honest. The deception and fabricated presentations are cleverly flexible however because Uranus can replace Neptune within a moment's dodge, due to the mutual reception between the two outer planets. Uranus will turn direct on December 1, facilitating the readiness to execute this exchange.

FYI: Exclusive Tonight On Jane w/Issues (HLN's) with Jose Baez @ 7PM EST! They'll be discussing Roy kronk, Casey's relationship with her parents, Casey's party photos, Jane asks Baez "How does Roy Kronk connect with Casey's story Zanny The Nanny" :bang: & more! It'll be about casey for the full hour of her show!

:angel:

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/FilingvsRoyKronk001.jpg

You will notice a glaring square of conflict between Venus and Mars in this horoscope for the filing. Since Taurus rules the defense filing and Mars co-rules the prosecution, this promises a battle royal.

In the left margin of the chart, viz. Mercury and his solstice point 23:56 Capricorn, which will see an eclipse in January 2010. Meanwhile, the node not only shares a degree, 23°, with the Ascendant but also with Neptune. This introduces chaos into the case.

The Houses which are in crisis have to do with the production of evidence on both sides and with what has occurred out of public view, House 6 and 12.

The Sun in House 7 of the prosecution favours them and Mars in his element, Fire, is much stronger than Venus, who is the lesser planet and in her detriment. Fortunately, Mr. Kronk appears as Saturn in Libra, exalted. Than which there is no better!

Beautiful! Pluto comes to the rescue in a way, not a norm. Astounding! Baez and co are searching, stretching, until there can be no more elasticity. (Don't get me wrong, defense is doing all they can and must, but the trial will still be. Even with the dangers that JB asked to remain in the Roman arena merely to help the doomed case of actuality, there is no win for defense in the theater of beyond doubt.)

Roy Kronk merely did what most of us do, go with common sense, gut feeling and thought, and found. Think like the perp, then find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbw0021