Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba -

I am curious to know what kind of outlook the defense attorneys are giving Casey. In other words, while they are filing all of these frivilous motions, are they being honest and telling her that they are just throwing things out there and hoping something might stick OR are they telling her that these motions have a chance at succeeding.

I guess what I'm asking is have they shown her the writing on the wall in other words....HELLO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIE AND WIGGLE YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE. There is not a chance in hell that this will work but as you wish we will file away.

I almost hope that they are telling her that these ridiculous filings will work so that when they don't maybe she will throw some type of hissy fit in court for the cameras to see more of the real Casey not this illusion the defense is trying to promote.

I found this on Bill Sheaffer's blog and found it very interesting about the kronk motion in limine (and also fits with your chart)

Before we proceed further however, I think it important to address this so-called “Motion in Limine” for what it is. A proper motion in limine, as the title suggests, is a request to the court made pretrial to exclude certain matters from being introduced, or even referred to, at trial. What a motion in limine is NOT is a request to INCLUDE certain matters at trial, which is exactly what the defense has done here. Now, either these lawyers don’t know proper pleading mechanics, the Florida Rules of Evidence, the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure, do not possess a Black’s Law Dictionary, or they have another agenda in filing this. Well, let’s just call it an in appropriate motion. I believe it may well be the latter, although, it could well be the former, based upon their earlier filings.
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html

More on the Capulus chart, the latest slate of motions filed by The Team, under the influence of this Fixed Star which grants ingenuity but produces dissembling. Looking at Mercury of documents & filings, we find that planet in House 7 in Sagittarius, the Sign of its detriment, which connotes weakness and debility. But the Moon is also instrumental to the filing and the documents because she rules House 3 of such paperwork. She too is detrimented and thus debilitated, without power in Capricorn; worse, she rules the hour!

Jupiter rules the day, sits in the House of rulings and is in quintile with Mercury. Props to the clever switch in targets, shored up by the dirt from effort by the Chicago p.i. However, in planetary protocol, Mars of Prosecution has the force as against Venus who has the pliability in this contest which has been joined. Mars also disposits Venus, and Mars and the Sun are in mutual reception. When exercised, Mars is put into conjunction with Venus and the Sun takes up his seat in Leo in House 4 of outcomes, on a powerful Fixed Star cluster in the constellation Leonis. Radiant light on the subject matter, authority that is respected, finality.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/FilingvsRoyKronk001.jpg

Does that indicate that perhaps the judge might consider these motions as foolish as we do?

I think Jose Baez has laid it out like it is for the prisoner because he has told the media and the public he is frank with her. If he just mouthed that, it would come back to bite him later and he knows that. So believe him when he says he projects realistic possibilities and probabilities for her. The other members of the team may not do that. One fact we know of: Prisoner's Decision Point has been hammered mercilessly over the months since arrest and she has maintained her innocence. Since she is staunch and adamant, there has been no attempt at mitigation outside of Terence Lenamon's brief. Defense has claimed someone else did this because that is her bucket of borax.

Since the alternative attack on the prosecution evidence is destructive and hurtful, conspicuously harming Zenaida G., Jesse G. and Roy Kronk, who have done nothing to deserve the mud bath, I hope our court puts a stop to it.

I would hope JS would tell JB "put up, or shut up" nicer terms though. If he has such evidence now he needs to reveal it in discovery NOW, not wait until February, since he released the information to the public in a "backwards sort of way" I would assume, letting the State find out in the news.

Add Tim Miller to the target roster. Just how far will this Team over reach? So far, no time has surfaced for this accusation of "lying".

Add Tim Miller to the target roster. Just how far will this Team over reach? So far, no time has surfaced for this accusation of "lying".

There are no time stamps on the documents but there is a date of Nov 23 2009.
There are, however, date & time stamps for the statements by the people who swore they did not see the remains. Would this be helpful at all in revealing anything?

time stamps as they appear on documents:

statement of JJ 11/16/2009 18:19
statement of LB Oct 28 09 01:0/p

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21703813/detail.html
pg 15 & pg 17

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Ch6InterviewwithDefense001.jpg

This is the horoscope for Tony Pipitone's interview with members of the defense. Sun rules the ASC and is on Bungula of envy and lack of care & concern for others. The Sun here makes enemies. Some offense and resentment may come from the insults delivered in the interview. So the prosecution is not doing its job? And the defense has to do it for them? Those words will come back to haunt them.

Here ya go dear sleuths.

A MUST hear!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4482548&postcount=257"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#2[/ame]

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Ch6InterviewwithDefense001.jpg

This is the horoscope for Tony Pipitone's interview with members of the defense. Sun rules the ASC and is on Bungula of envy and lack of care & concern for others. The Sun here makes enemies. Some offense and resentment may come from the insults delivered in the interview. So the prosecution is not doing its job? And the defense has to do it for them? Those words will come back to haunt them.

one word:
Desperadoes

I once heard a statement, "If your case is weak, try it in public." I am not sure if the defense thinks that the evidence is too weak for a conviction, or enough for a slam dunk. It appears they are thinking the latter.

Thanksgiving.jpg

"Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone At WS's & The Astro Forum!"

thanksgiving018.gif

:angel:​

There is conversation on the main forum about the possibility that the prisoner may be convicted & sentenced in the forgery, uttering false instruments and fraud case but receive acquittal in the murder case. I find that astounding. That misjudges the prosecution and the jury to be by miles. As if to say the State of Florida will not abide a first time criminal committing what Jose Baez calls economic crimes although a judgment of guilty in the murder does not comport with the evidence and will be considered much too harsh. The prosecution and law enforcement know what happened to the child Caylee and will not rest until justice is served. All the weight of the State will descend on the guilty, make no mistake about that. The fraud, forgery and uttering of false instruments, though blatant, intolerable and serious, are as nothing by comparison with the murder of Caylee and that will never be misconstrued. And yes, the courage and power of the great star Regulus supports the State in this pursuit.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/TESSupplyMoreRecords001.jpg

First, thank you QB for the times two searchers filed their statements about what they did not see, smell or find. I held out for the time The Team filed its late Monday motion and after much searching learned it was again 5:51 p.m. (These are the twilight people.)

The day was ruled by our Moon and the hour, by Venus. Both are in trouble. The Moon is undependable & refusing to cooperate with rulings and fair play in Aquarius because she is peregrine. She is also obstructive and frustrating on a degree of crisis where she feels the defense is in exigent circumstances, an emergency that demands a different arrangement. Some tactic other than Zenaida.

The considerable work that went into this motion and the slate of motions that followed is not productive because the work planets, Mars and Pluto ruling H. 6 are blocked by afflictions. Pluto is squared by Saturn and Mars is square Venus and opposed by the Moon and Jupiter. Saturn, ruling the law itself House 9, will not permit this scatter shot barrage.

Do these insults to one and all have a future? Yes, and let's bring back the Edsel for another run in today's car market.

Tuba or SS,
Will any of the A's or KC have issues mentally/remorse etc. on Dec. 11th, since it will be a year since Caylee was found? Will GA have the most difficult day out of them all?

Maybe this will be the day that he finally comes around to be a voice for Caylee. He is the only one I hold a sliver of hope for out of the whole family. MOO

I know in my heart, that KC will most likely be angry only that in the fact that Caylee was even found. It added the DP back for her & I'm sure she will angry on Dec. 11th. Along with her hearing that day will add to her being in one angry/PO'd mood I'm sure.

I hope & pray that very motion that Baez asks for will not go her way that day.....All For Justice For Caylee! TIA

Thanks Tuba for your last 2 posts they are both wonderful as always. :clap: You give us the reassurance that justice will be found for Caylee.

:angel:

Yes.. Justice for Caylee ...... please give Little Caylee Justice... She

deserves Justice and so much more.. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads