Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else...with regards to this being a "sex ring", would the charts differentiate between a "sex ring" and a "serial killer"? I think Housemouse might have touched on something like this in the past, but I can't find it to save my life! Thanks.

Yes, helpful, Dolly. If someone can find this marriage certificate it should list Brian & Judy's DOBs plus state of birth. Thank you for letting us know.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I don't know if you have this yet but this is from Ancestry it didn't give birth
dates but this is marriage cert.

Name: Brian L Lawless
Est. Birth: abt 1961
Spouse Name: Judy A Purks
Spouse Age: 21
Est. Spouse Birth: abt 1959
Date: 16 Aug 1980

Hope this helps, I am going to see if I can find anything else.

I pray to God that Melissa's 5 y.o. daughter was not a pawn in their sick games.

I really think she was Lovejac. We shall see. It is heartbreaking to think about :(

Salem

Hi Dolly,

First, thank you very much for tracking down Melissa's parents. Do you think you could locate Melissa's 5 y.o. daughter's birth info?

To All --- I am examining charts but due to time constraints and obligations will not be posting much more than a comment here & there for a day or two.

I am very skeptical of many things that are being said in/about this case. I need to determine whether the astrology supports or denies my suspicions.

Regarding Melissa's latest statement regarding the death being an 'accident,' the chart suggests they got carried away & death resulted. They may have assumed the drug would cause Sandra to forget whatever she endured after they got through with her. I am not sure whether she OD'd on the drug (very possible) or if the perps 'overacted' & took things a little too far, sickening as that thought may be, it is possible. However, I don't think they were expecting or planning for Sandra to die and when she did, they had to act quickly. There are strong suggestions of photographing/recording deeds too vile to speak of for distribution on the internet. Yes, I said 'they.' She is covering for at least one other person, perhaps two.

I will have more comments & likely post a chart or two, later in the week.

Thank you in advance for your patience,
Soulscape

I'm sorry, all I have been able to find is that Melissa and Johnny Huckaby married on May 10, 2003 and Madison their daughter was born 4 months later in San Joaquin Valley. They later moved to Fontana, CA. So, that would make it September 2003. I will keep looking for exact date!

Hi Dolly,

First, thank you very much for tracking down Melissa's parents. Do you think you could locate Melissa's 5 y.o. daughter's birth info?

To All --- I am examining charts but due to time constraints and obligations will not be posting much more than a comment here & there for a day or two.

I am very skeptical of many things that are being said in/about this case. I need to determine whether the astrology supports or denies my suspicions.

Regarding Melissa's latest statement regarding the death being an 'accident,' the chart suggests they got carried away & death resulted. They may have assumed the drug would cause Sandra to forget whatever she endured after they got through with her. I am not sure whether she OD'd on the drug (very possible) or if the perps 'overacted' & took things a little too far, sickening as that thought may be, it is possible. However, I don't think they were expecting or planning for Sandra to die and when she did, they had to act quickly. There are strong suggestions of photographing/recording deeds too vile to speak of for distribution on the internet. Yes, I said 'they.' She is covering for at least one other person, perhaps two.

Soulscape

Soulscape I am so glad that you posted this, I have felt like I am fighting a losing battle. I do not beleive Melissa did this on her own, I beleive to that others are involved.
Since I am still just learning I am not going to post why I feel this way, because I trust your judgement and would rather hear it from you, Kaitland, Tuba, housemouse or another one of our fabulous astrologers, but what I would like to know is your reasoning for thinking this because of things that are in the twelfth house "secret societies or occult religions"???? Like maybe the child *advertiser censored* that we heard about early on?

Not an aggravator in the penal code but certainly a moral aggravator that would be presented at a trial is Melissa asking the victim's sister to babysit while she committed this crime. What a terrible trauma for that child. She was pulled in as an indirect participant in the event, if this report is true.

By progression, the Mars and Sun of the accused had come into opposition to her Jupiter-Saturn conjunction. When she began stealing and getting caught, she was going through a progressed Full Moon, in Aries-Libra and old issues surfaced. Her Mercury came to inconjunction with natal Jupiter this year, contributing to her mental illness and the rebellion of Uranus in her natus had backed into Scorpio where Venus in Pisces (by progression) trined it. This is not an evil influence but it did direct her thoughts to sex in all of its facets.

Ya know what, I just spent $29.00 at Net Det. and 35.00 on on public records pro,

they both gave me BS information that I can find on free people searches. I will continue to look but I am not spending another dime on these paid websites, because neither of these two offered anything other than what we already know, in order to get a complete background you have to pay additional money.

A lot of those sites are scams....there was an article about some of the worse offenders...PeopleSearch being one of them. I've done the same thing when trying to get info for these cases and just to find old friends. I know Intellius gives you a refund...I'd write to the respective sites and demand a refund letting them know the info was nothing more than what you found on the "free" searches. It couldn't hurt to try.

Astrologers, not sure if this was brought up yet or not, but at approx. 3:16 in the following video link, a reporter asks Melissa's father about her relationship with C. Sinclair (since his house has been searched, I think I'm allowed to post his last name) and that she went on a date/s with him. I'm finding that he's had multiple abuse allegations against him in the past. The police are stating that Melissa is the only POI, yet I can't help but wonder if there's another link here. Hoping this info can assist you. Thanks.

Here's the link:
http://cbs13.com/video/?id=52032@kovr.dayport.com

Astrologers, not sure if this was brought up yet or not, but at approx. 3:16 in the following video link, a reporter asks Melissa's father about her relationship with C. Sinclair (since his house has been searched, I think I'm allowed to post his last name) and that she went on a date/s with him. I'm finding that he's had multiple abuse allegations against him in the past. The police are stating that Melissa is the only POI, yet I can't help but wonder if there's another link here. Hoping this info can assist you. Thanks.

Here's the link:

I heard that tape as well and it made me wonder...

Here's the link:

I heard that tape as well and it made me wonder...

There is more than one chart, including CS's birth chart, that point to his involvement.

Thanks,
Soulscape

There is more than one chart, including CS's birth chart, that point to his involvement.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Right, I saw that before I posted but thought you all might need that link to back up the charts. You all did a wonderful job with everything...explaining the "religious" perp's role. I wasn't thinking it was the pastor even though I know the charts suggested a person of religion being involved (man of the cloth or such). In your opinion, Soulscape, do you see the charts as suggesting it really is the pastor...or could the religious ties really be directed towards Melissa and maybe another person from church (CS & another)? I can't help but wonder if the charts suggest Melissa will be the only one found guilty. I wonder if the police are saying she is the only suspect so that anyone else involved would let their guard down. Do you see that to be the case? I really think the cops are holding alot to their vests for a reason...I'm just hoping it's a justifiable good reason. Do you see in the charts anything about LE's suspicions regarding others involvement...or are they telling the truth in stating that Melissa is the only POI? I'm with you in believing Melissa isn't the only one and do worry that she is taking the fall for all involved. Thanks again. :blowkiss:

Hi Dolly,

Soulscape

Thank you, Soulscape, for bringing me back to this case. My theory is exactly yours, and I'm not an astro! I backed away for a while as my thoughts weren't popular with the forum, but after reading some things stated here, I'm more confident in my "gut feeling." I will continue sleuthing for Sandra now, thanks to you and the astro sleuths!!

I agree in:

Death an "accident" meaning drugged for rape, though not intentional murder per se (hypothetical).

The act was to be taped and sold.

More than one person involved.

Melissa covering/taking the heat.

Sooooooo glad I read this tonight after RhythmicSun was on... it brought me back.

Great work guys!! I'm back!!

P.S. Melissa was undoubtedly raped/molested in the past and would like to investigate that further but unsure if anyone else would be on board.

Soulscape I am so glad that you posted this, I have felt like I am fighting a losing battle. I do not beleive Melissa did this on her own, I beleive to that others are involved.
Since I am still just learning I am not going to post why I feel this way, because I trust your judgement and would rather hear it from you, Kaitland, Tuba, housemouse or another one of our fabulous astrologers, but what I would like to know is your reasoning for thinking this because of things that are in the twelfth house "secret societies or occult religions"???? Like maybe the child *advertiser censored* that we heard about early on?

Butterfly1978: I'm with you and feel the same about being on the forum. I do NOT believe Melissa was on her own.. maybe the death was of her doing, i.e., hypothetically, too many drugs, but I feel there was something more to this story than what we are told. I'll join you with hanging on the astro thread as our theory is not well accepted over younder!

I know I'm belaboring this point, but I tried to join an info site, as well. I joined RecordsLogin.com....I thought it seemed different...HA!! Well, after the $39.95 "lifetime" membership I even tried to look up MYSELF and couldn't get any info...LOL
I tried looking up MH hoping to find her actual "date" of birth, and they sent me to a bunch of "other" sites I'd have to pay MORE $$ for info!! :crazy:
BUT, I immediately sent an email letting them know this, and they refunded my $$.
It might be worth a try if anyone else feels the site they joined was "less than helpful".:)

This story shows how it important to be very careful and not let ourselves get carried away in anger over what happened to sweet, beautiful little Sandra Cantu. A second, innocent woman named Melissa Huckaby lives in Tracy, CA. She's also 28 years old, a single mother of a 5 year old and is a Sunday school teacher. Apparently she's been getting death threats and her whole family is traumatised:

California Sunday School Teacher Mistaken for Accused Child Killer
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Associated Press

(carried on foxnews.com)

Please pardon me if you have come across this message posted on other threads, but it's so important to get the word out even to casual visitors who may read only this thread.

Butterfly1978: I'm with you and feel the same about being on the forum. I do NOT believe Melissa was on her own.. maybe the death was of her doing, i.e., hypothetically, too many drugs, but I feel there was something more to this story than what we are told. I'll join you with hanging on the astro thread as our theory is not well accepted over younder!
Don't abstain from posting just because of the consensus. If someone is rude to you just hit the triangle. Perhaps start a thread to that effect? Just please don't leave.. all insight is needed and appreciated! :blowkiss:

Hi Gibby207, The poll on the other thread shows that the WS member opinion of whether Melissa acted alone or not is almost split 50/50 so you are not alone in your thinking. Those of us who do not believe she acted alone (I am one of those) have fallen silent on the other thread as LE has not provided any statements indicating that they are looking at anyone else. To me the charges filed against Melissa indicates that LE is looking further .... Melissa is tagged as the murderer but when it comes to the rape and molestation charges the paper specifically references defendents(s) which indicates to me that LE is leaving it open for others to be found and charged. MOO

Here is a link to the charges:
http://online.recordnet.com/projects/cantu/huckabycomplaint.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members