Forensic Science Service Results - HELP WANTED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the info colomon.

Yeah, Law Enforcement is kind of arbitary in this case. It was subverted a while back.

Interesting thread. The Caylee case does indeed have many similarities to the Maddie case.

The two mothers share some characteristics, too. Narcissistic and deceitful.

REPLY: Yes. I have scoured the published police reports, colomom, but I cannot so far find any reference to the hair said to have been found in the car boot

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Tony, Great to see you;}

The hair found in the boot might be one of those things LE or the prosecutor is still holding close to their vest. We have been told there is info which is still witheld from the public.

The hair from a dead person can be determined with the naked eye in that after death a dark ring forms around the hair at the root.

At 3A's I read there were only 2 hairs tested that were reported on and I was totally Gobsmacked at reading that.

I usually put credence in first reports as there has not been time yet for the SPIN to go round and round. The first thing we learned was there was a massive amount of hair found in the boot. I tend to believe that, it rolled out of the 'package' when put in or taken out of the boot and not noticed as they were either too drunk or traumatized by the events!

xox

was this thread started by the same Tony bennett who is now facing prison for making false allegations?

was this thread started by the same Tony bennett who is now facing prison for making false allegations?

Regardless of who started it, it is a very interesting thread by several posters, and raises some compelling questions about the DNA and missing hair.

:moo:

No it does not, all it shows is that a lot of misinformation was put about.

No it does not, all it shows is that a lot of misinformation was put about.

I don't see how misinformation was "put about"? The McCanns have been particularly litigious and tried (and partially succeeded) to gag anyone who raised any questions that did not fit into their prescribed story. If anyone is "putting misinformation about" it was the McCanns, by attempting widespread censorship via court order.

Either the hair existed or it didn't (it did)

Either the hair went missing at FSS Ltd or it didn't (it did).

How is that misinformation? Do not forget it was the BRITISH police who provided the sniffer dogs and the laboratory testing.

If you are going to post something as fact then you must have a link to back it up. If your giving an opinion then say so. Without back up it is not fact.

You can disagree with what someone says, do it in a respectful way. Everyone's opinion is important here. Its against TOS to attack another member for their opinion.

Thank you

Ima

If you are going to post something as fact then you must have a link to back it up. If your giving an opinion then say so. Without back up it is not fact.

You can disagree with what someone says, do it in a respectful way. Everyone's opinion is important here. Its against TOS to attack another member for their opinion.

Thank you

Ima

A most excellent post something certain posters coukd do with reading twice at least!!!!!
Now where were we brit81, you owe me evidence of your statement that mr grime said keela the csi blood dog has made false alerts in the past, balls in YOUR court dear x

I have posted that link several times saggy, just every tiem I post it you claim you want me to post it again.

But do you want to post a link that proves madeleine is dead as you have set up a rip thread for her claiming she is dead. As the police have stated they do not know she is dead, I am surprised you have not taken your evidence to them before decalring it on the internet. But maybe you have, and for some reason the police were fine with you releasing this information.

Nobody knows exactly what happened to Madeleine. All we can do is make educated guesses based on statistics, knowlege, education and instinct.

I believe she is dead, and has been since the evening she disappeared.

Well, we could make educated guesses on the evidence which only the police have in its entirety. The police in their review have said they believe it to be a stranger abduction, and that there is a possibility madeleine is still alive.

Well, we could make educated guesses on the evidence which only the police have in its entirety. The police in their review have said they believe it to be a stranger abduction, and that there is a possibility madeleine is still alive.

Short of finding her body, no one actually knows, which makes it interesting when someone ignores all the circumstantial evidence (of which there are truckloads) and INSISTS they know that the opposite occured.

Short of finding her body, no one actually knows, which makes it interesting when someone ignores all the circumstantial evidence (of which there are truckloads) and INSISTS they know that the opposite occured.

Thats the thing police forces and the judicary dont deal in circumstancial evidence, rumour and the like - well at least the ones in this country - they deal in hard evidence , forensics , witneseses ,

That is why after the Mccanns were rightly investigated they were never even charged of any crime and are free citizens.

Until hard evidence does appear to the contrary they remain free citizens in the eyes of the law . and in a modern democratic nation that is exactly how things should be - I am sure if you ever found your self in the wrong side of the law you would want to be treated fairly and within the due process of the law.

There was no circumstantial evidence against the mccanns anyway.

Thats the thing police forces and the judicary dont deal in circumstancial evidence, rumour and the like - well at least the ones in this country - they deal in hard evidence , forensics , witneseses ,
That is why after the Mccanns were rightly investigated they were never even charged of any crime and are free citizens.

Until hard evidence does appear to the contrary they remain free citizens in the eyes of the law . and in a modern democratic nation that is exactly how things should be - I am sure if you ever found your self in the wrong side of the law you would want to be treated fairly and within the due process of the law.

BBM: Not really true. Courts and the police deal with circumstantial evidence all the time.

Most forensic evidence and many witness statements are considered circumstantial evidence.

Circumstantial evidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It does not mean the opposite of "hard evidence", it's the opposite of direct evidence. Direct evidence would be a witness saying they saw a certain someone commit a crime. Forensic evidence such as fingerprints at the crime scene, or witness statements e.g. placing someone near the crime scene are circumstantial because you need to put facts together to make inferences about who committed the crime.

BBM: Not really true. Courts and the police deal with circumstantial evidence all the time.

Most forensic evidence and many witness statements are considered circumstantial evidence.

Circumstantial evidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It does not mean the opposite of "hard evidence", it's the opposite of direct evidence. Direct evidence would be a witness saying they saw a certain someone commit a crime. Forensic evidence such as fingerprints at the crime scene, or witness statements e.g. placing someone near the crime scene are circumstantial because you need to put facts together to make inferences about who committed the crime.

ok yes point made - circumstancial evidence is used by police to build a case - but in general especialy in a murder case it has to be pretty undsputable

The point I was trying to make was that police and courts deal in facts and coroberation to present a case as opposed to rumour mill . The dogs might be called circumstancial - but without hard forensics they mean very little

Anyway I am not a lawyer and criminal law can be complicated so I have heard - but will agree with you on circumstancial

ok yes point made - circumstancial evidence is used by police to build a case - but in general especialy in a murder case it has to be pretty undsputable
The point I was trying to make was that police and courts deal in facts and coroberation to present a case as opposed to rumour mill . The dogs might be called circumstancial - but without hard forensics they mean very little

Anyway I am not a lawyer and criminal law can be complicated so I have heard - but will agree with you on circumstancial

We all know of miscarriages of justice where innocent people have been convicted.

Unfortunately it often seems your legal advice is dependant on how much money you have. This is an inherent failure of the justice system. Innocent people can and do get convicted of murder. Just look how many in the US who have been sentenced to death or life in prison, and are now exonerated. It is in the hundreds and most of them recent, all of them poor. Absolutely astounding.

A smart lawyer, some blurry forensics, and you walk away with blood on your hands.

Sad but true.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/know/

We all know of miscarriages of justice where innocent people have been convicted.

Unfortunately it often seems your legal advice is dependant on how much money you have. This is an inherent failure of the justice system. Innocent people can and do get convicted of murder. Just look how many in the US who have been sentenced to death or life in prison, and are now exonerated. It is in the hundreds and most of them recent, all of them poor. Absolutely astounding.

A smart lawyer, some blurry forensics, and you walk away with blood on your hands.

Sad but true.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/know/

I have to agree Sapphire, I am amazed at how some cases have been brought to trial in the not so distant past that seemed to be almost guaranteed convictions, yet they walk away.
It does seem that money can almost make you above the law.

I have to agree Sapphire, I am amazed at how some cases have been brought to trial in the not so distant past that seemed to be almost guaranteed convictions, yet they walk away.
It does seem that money can almost make you above the law.

Or, worse, not being brought to trial at all.

We see that too often here too.

DNA and forensics are a double edged sword. If there don't appear to be definitive results, like this case, it can make LE less keen to prosecute - juries now expect forensics and hesitate to find guilt without it. The CSI effect.

Factor in some fancy lawyers, and a vanished body, and it's game over.

:banghead:

ETA - I've actually seen it suggested that the entire holiday was planned...and went to plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SidewardsDog