Formal Sentencing - August 24 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my...I do not remember every hearing how the felon made a guy get up and then shoot him in the head.....why was that brought out in the court?

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Graves Cowden, brother of Gordon Cowden, slain in #theatershooting: 1/2 century passed between getting call about my brother's birth & death

See everyone in 90 minutes. I think we all need a brake or break....sorry cannot thing right now.

Oh my...I do not remember every hearing how the felon made a guy get up and then shoot him in the head.....why was that brought out in the court?

I don't recall hearing that----I hope life is dark for him....

i think she has good points on the money making...that mother wrote a book....she should not profit.

Yesterday Croaker Queen had some different views from the court room...never really knew what the judge looked like and wow "that guy" really defies words. He is so content and smug and seems to be enjoying listening to all his victims...his face is very strange and yes he is chummy with the atty next to him...I know she is just doing her job but I can't imagine being civil to him. He forfeited that right long ago. King had a detached look as if he was just "surfing the web".

I do believe I need to take advantage of this break to try and replace some the "Chi" drained from me listening to all this true pain! Must go nourish my soul with a little meditation..something I use to require a lot during my career after rough shifts :facepalm:

BBL :sigh:

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 13m13 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting court on lunch. We're halfway thru allotted time 4 victim statements. We'll be back live at 1:30 PM: http://link.kdvr.com/1hEdHSP

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 15m15 minutes ago
Erin Christen, mom of #theatershooting survivor Stephanie Davies: Upsets me my taxes will preserve defendant's life when he disregards life.

0 favorites

 Reply

 Retweet

 Favorite

 More

Complete Colorado ‏@CompleteCO · 20m20 minutes ago
#theatershooting: Victim's Grandfather questions motive of juror over life sentence... http://oncomplete.co/3un via @DenverChannel

0 favorites

 Reply

 Retweet

 Favorite

 More

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 22m22 minutes ago
Brandon Gallagher, friend of Michael Burris, whose sister Rebecca Wingo was slain in #theatershooting: U get A lawyer. Why does he get team?

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 27m27 minutes ago
Linda Yunker, cousin of John Larimer, slain in #theatershooting: I'm a teacher & had to tell my kids why I sobbed during code red drill.

Yesterday Croaker Queen had some different views from the court room...never really knew what the judge looked like and wow "that guy" really defies words. He is so content and smug and seems to be enjoying listening to all his victims...his face is very strange and yes he is chummy with the atty next to him...I know she is just doing her job but I can't imagine being civil to him. He forfeited that right long ago. King had a detached look as if he was just "surfing the web".

she posted another one today

Can the victims families file a wrongful death suit like the Alexanders did? Bless these sweet families. They are so broken :(

croakerqueen123 ‏@croakerqueen · 50m50 minutes ago
#theatershooting #theatertrial Sentencing - Day 2 - Part 2: http://youtu.be/_nET3CqX3Mo?a

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1h1 hour ago
#TheaterShooting court on lunch. We're halfway thru allotted time 4 victim statements. We'll be back live at 1:30 PM: http://link.kdvr.com/1hEdHSP

Can the victims families file a wrongful death suit like the Alexanders did? Bless these sweet families. They are so broken :(

Think they can---BUT doubtful he has any money to collect from

Phil Tenser ‏@pstenser · 1m1 minute ago
FBI’s lead #TheaterShooting investigator says "forever will I remember the images, smells & scene of complete chaos.” http://www.thedenverchannel.com/aurora-movie-theater-shooting/trial-live …

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Agent Jeremy Phelps of the FBI is now talking to court

Let victims know that not today or tomorrow, but forever you will be remembered in our thoughts
I will forever remember the phone call at 12:50 AM July 20, 2012
#theatershooting

I responded to JH apartment after 1st call, then to Gateway to interview those in theater

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

I walked in the theater - forever will I remember the smells, sights.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting sentencing back in session http://www.courtchatter.com/#!james-holmes

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 57s57 seconds ago
#theatershooting

This case has involved many agencies due to JH actions

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 50s50 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Images they will never forget

#theatershooting

JH actions are irreversible but they don’t have us walking with our heads down.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 52s52 seconds ago
#theatershooting

We have new resolve, new friendships. Will always run to adversity

#theatershooting

Megan Sullivan wanted to show this photo. On front of 97 newspapers
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 53s54 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Nick Ghawi statement. Jordan called and said Jessica had been killed and he was going to CO

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 57s57 seconds ago
#theatershooting

They planted apple tree and think of her when they see it
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 57s58 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Jessica’s name is constantly mentioned. Emptiness in my heart, something is missing

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 50s51 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Her smile, her laughing is missing

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 34s35 seconds ago
#theatershooting

I have avoided the press. Yes, I lost my daughter

#theatershooting

3 major surgeries since her death stress related

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 51s51 seconds ago
#theatershooting

i miss her. I miss her every day. Every hour, every minute, every second

note King's body language at the defense table...he constantly looks around and seems like every word just passes him by...I think that is by choice...he does not want to hear this at all.

Since the family of "that guy" thinks they are victims can they also speak?

Wow -- even the Mayor has a statement!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back